Casey's Peacock Documentary First Look

WillenFan21

Reaction score
She flat out blames her Dad for it.

Why did SHE wait 31 days to call 911? She never called 911, Cindy did! If it was up to her 911 would've never been called!

It's been 14 years (!) since Caylee died and 11 years since Casey's acquittal but she still makes my blood boil.

Anthony then left and spent the next 31 days with her boyfriend, but kept quiet about what she had seen. She claimed she "genuinely believed that Caylee was still alive."
She's obviously saying that she thought Caylee was alive to explain away her failure to call 911. This is after she say's George killed Caylee and threw her in the pool to cover up the murder. What? That doesn't make any sense at all.

It also doesn't explain the smell of death in her car or the computer search's she did about "fool-proof" suffocation and other evidence that point's directly to CA and not George.
JMO.

Ugh. She's a horrible person, but we already knew that.

I'm not touching that documentary with a ten foot pole and if I had Peacock, I would cancel it.

I find a couple of the details in that article chilling and I think these are places where she might be semi-telling the truth. At one point she claims about Caylee's body that "She was heavy, and she was cold." She also claims that her father used to smother her with a pillow, I guess before he would "sexually abuse" her. I wonder if that was how she actually killed Caylee?

And is her father even in any shape to defend himself against these allegations? Wasn't he badly injured in a car accident a couple years back?

Last edited:
I shouldn’t be surprised at Casey’s latest allegations, but does she honestly think anyone will believe her? So now she not only claims her Dad murdered little Caylee, but also says he abused his granddaughter and Casey as a child. This woman is such a narcissistic pathological liar beyond help, in my opinion.

I know it doesn't matter but I alsways thought Caylee could have drowned in the pool, CA panicked, kept her in car, used tape later to stop leakage (sorry about that terrible thought), then hid the body.
My later theory was she died after too much medicine (something) to make her sleep while CA was out at night with the later same reason for the tape.

But now with her actions and words... she just might have killed her because she is evil.

So she's saying that yes, she lied...but no one asked why she lied? So because they didn't "ask" that's why she never told the truth? Ummm....what? Sorry, but that makes no sense to me. I can't believe this whole case is being dredged back up...ugh!

Short Version of the post below. If you would like to donate to our volunteer moderator staff please do so at Pay Websleuths.com using PayPal.Me

Hi Everyone,
Forgive me for interrupting but this is important. Please do not post questions about this post on this thread. Go to THIS THREAD to ask questions.

The mod staff at Websleuths.com work non-stop to keep Websleuths open 24/7 and to make sure
Websleuths is a safe place for you to post.

If you would like to donate to the moderators at Websleuths.com please do so using this link Pay Websleuths.com using PayPal.Me

Websleuths.com will always be free for members. If you like to read at Websleuths because of the incredible work of our members please know the reason our members are able to do what they do is because of our dedicated volunteer moderator staff.

This video explains what the moderators do every day to keep Websleuths the most respected true crime discussion forum on the Internet.

Pay Websleuths.com using PayPal.Me

Thank you,
Tricia Griffith Owner/Websleuths.com

She flat out blames her Dad for it.

That does not look like the face of a remorseful, grieving, or innocent mother.

That does not look like the face of a remorseful, grieving, or innocent mother.
She's had what, 14 years to rehearse looking like a normal person reacting to the death of her child and she still can't pull it off. IMO she's got a piece of coal where her heart should be. She'll never change, she'll lie about anything and everything till the day she dies. MOO. JMO.

I knew when Casey said in the AP interview of the drowning theory, "Everyone has theories—I don't know," then goes on to say her dad had Caylee, she was implying George intentionally murdered Caylee and brought up the pool story as a cover. She's an adept manipulator, a proven liar and anyone that's been around this toxic snake becomes her victim in some way, shape or form. I will wait for the doc to show up on YouTube so I'm not giving money nor notoriety to this disgusting oxygen thief who threw her daughter in a swamp.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back