The Retired Investigators Guild

mmarty

Verified Law Enforcement Nevada
Reaction score
Greetings,

My name is Mike Marty and am a Webslueths member (mmarty) and can be found in the Sand Canyon John Doe Case (which we recently were able to ID the victim). I have started a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation called The Retired Investigators Guild, or The RIG. You can find our website here. I founded The RIG to combat the the police movement and to help our nations Law Enforcement agencies that are in dire need of support. From defunding to attrition by way of early retirements and on mass resignations, subject matter experts are leaving law enforcement at a rapid rate. The RIG's mission is to provide 24x7 training, active case, and cold case support to US law enforcement agencies, and their partners, by way of retired investigators who still have the passion to serve. We will always strive to bring justice to victims and their families while also supporting a struggling law enforcement community.

To further spread the word about The RIG, we have a podcast that is available (and currently in production) on our website, Apple iTunes, Spotify, and Anchor.

Please visit our website to learn more or submit inquires to me here at Webslueths or via email at mmarty@therig.org

Thanks,

Mike

Thanks to all who have reached out to us! Each and every one of you that support us contribute to the RIG mission, which is, Restoring America's faith in law enforcement and continuing the tireless pursuit of criminals in the interest of victims of violent crimes.

Find out how to help here.

ADMIN NOTE:

Just wanting to let everyone know that Tricia has approved links to The Retired Investigators Guild aka The RIG.

So many of us became familiar with Mike (mmarty) through the Sand Canyon John Doe case and it is wonderful to have him back at Websleuths in this capacity.

Tricia is totally supportive of The RIG's mission and their fundraising efforts. It is such a worthy cause and we are thrilled to have mmarty here on behalf of this exciting new endeavor. We wish them all the best and total success going forward.

Sillybilly
WS Administrator

Greetings awesome WebSleuth Community! We now have a new way to take donations, bitcoin and stock donations, all of which are tax deductible to our registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation. Your donation will directly impact the victims of violent crimes by providing direct support to law enforcement agencies in solving cold case homicides and major crimes.
Please visit us here to learn more and help us by making your tax deductible donation.

Thank you!

Mike

The RIG now has an Amazon Smile Account. Please visit this link and sign up to support The RIG! Thanks!

Mike

We just turned on a new giving portal for Giving Tuesday. You can now donate to The RIG here. Give Butter verifies all 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporations and vetted us to be included in their campaigns. Every dollar helps us help victims of violent crimes and solve cold cases!

Thanks,

Mike

Today is #GivingTuesday! Please go to The RIG and donate to help support our mission: Restoring America's faith in law enforcement and continuing the tireless pursuit of criminals in the interest of victims of violent crimes. We at The RIG appreciate you all!

Thanks,

Mike

Today is #GivingTuesday! Please go to The RIG and donate to help support our mission: Restoring America's faith in law enforcement and continuing the tireless pursuit of criminals in the interest of victims of violent crimes. We at The RIG appreciate you all!

Thanks,

Mike
Your link in this post appears to be broken. Or at least it is for me. TIA

Hi @mmarty! I’ve just learned about you and RIG. I’ve been checking out your website, and am very much impressed with what I’m learning about RIG! <3.

I’m sure you’re quite busy, so maybe that’s why the awesome stories featured in the newsroom section of your website haven’t been shared to this thread.
I am sharing from only one of those stories that stands out to me, but all of them are good ones, and I think members here at WS would be very interested to know about them.
Congratulations on all that RIG has achieved thus far, and may you have continuing success in your endeavors.

Reno, Nev. (September 2023) – Two major nonprofit organizations have announced a strategic partnership that spells bad news for criminals who engage in human trafficking. According to Mike Marty, CEO of the Retired Investigators Guild (the RIG), “This partnership represents a first ever blending of some of the world’s top criminal investigators with the world’s most technologically advanced cyber warriors, now united in the fight against human trafficking.” Marty continued, “The RIG is a nationwide network comprised of the very best retired and former homicide, cold case, and human trafficking investigators. They have volunteered their expertise to get back into the fight to rescue victims of human trafficking and to go after the criminals who commit these heinous crimes, no matter where in the world they may be hiding.
….
Both the RIG and ATII are registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations. Through their collaboration they plan to align in their joint mission to help detect and prevent modern slavery.

(More at link)

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie