ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think so either but I’m wondering what the OP was referring to when they said the article made them think there might be a bigger motive.
I seriously think that something went down before this happened (perhaps a cheating scandal/academic theft)- something that got reported by one of the roommates. Someone in their social circle blabbed about it and the person who got in trouble (academic suspension/booted out of school/fraternity/sorority.) than killed these four people out of revenge or retribution.

I seriously think that something went down before this happened (perhaps a cheating scandal/academic theft)- something that got reported by one of the roommates. Someone in their social circle blabbed about it and the person who got in trouble (academic suspension/booted out of school/fraternity/sorority.) than killed these four people out of revenge or retribution.
I don’t think a scenario like this would be impossible. Something kind of similar happened to a friend of mine in college when she reported a sexual assault at a frat house. The frat did illegal things to try to cover up what happened and ended up getting kicked off of campus. That said, it didn’t end up in murder that time but guys can get desperate trying to cover things like that up.

I really feel there’s going to end up being much more to the story that even just one of the victims (the target) and the perp might know about and no one else.

After putting together all the info I have gathered I have reached the opinion the suspects attended the same frat party as Ethan and Xana on the eve/morn of the murders. IMOO We will have significant answers by end of this week. If lil ol me can piece this together I am confident LE can and has. The shock and fear is now over and the "flapping of the gums" so to speak has begun. Social media does wonders for cases like this.Photos,videos,snaps,instagram,FB all helped me reach my conclusion. Hopefully I am right and the test results will confirm the identity .I'm expecting the person/persons responsible will be in custody and charged by weeks end.

Last edited:
JMO..

I feel the “stalker” perhaps wasn’t literally a stalker since the police were never contacted regarding it and from what I read it wasn’t made a big deal over . Could it be possible that maybe it was just an exaggerated statement about the ex not giving KG some space( I.e omg he’s like stalking me..)just a speculation ..I know I’ve even said it in my life a few times about some of my exes who just popped up at places I’m at or did drive by’s or even ended up hiding in my yard … I’m know that LE has tons of texts messages which must be telling … just a thought …. This case has me up late nights just wondering …

Following the potential perp out of town?
No. The screenshot just extends to give perspective. If LE just wants video from a business, there is no need to do it through veiled messaging. They just ask the business.

LE succinctly described what they want, and if you actually look at their map, you'll see that's because any perp at all, even the dog (woof! I swore I wouldn't mention the animal), would have to cross one of those four borders to get to the house. No other way in. LE is trying to narrow the pool of suspects to those who came across those four ways, whether on foot, by air, sea, land, scooter, skateboard, car, pony, bike, etc. Then from that pool, they can expand out to see where that leads and to whom. Even if they can't see the plate, but know the person made it in there, they can back it out. Trying to work from a giant pool to a smaller one is much harder because you have to follow everyone. Starting from those you know were within the area and working out is much faster. Also, once the person is in the perimeter, LE might get lucky and be able to follow them all the way to the house.

editing to add: All other areas of LE's map include 'extra' too. it's a map, but they were trying to make it into a neat visual square not a non-symmetrical parabola because while the latter might be more interesting from a creative standpoint, the square makes it much easier to find the street borders they're requesting.

Last edited:
Or maybe one of the victims was the whistleblower that got the sororities put on official suspension.

My daughter lives in a sorority house and getting put on probation or kicked off campus is a BIG DEAL. If one of the victims was involved in that, I could see the murders being revenge.

Last edited:
I don’t think a scenario like this would be impossible. Something kind of similar happened to a friend of mine in college when she reported a sexual assault at a frat house. The frat did illegal things to try to cover up what happened and ended up getting kicked off of campus. That said, it didn’t end up in murder that time but guys can get desperate trying to cover things like that up.

I really feel there’s going to end up being much more to the story that even just one of the victims (the target) and the perp might know about and no one else.

This is a very interesting theory. It could potentially explain why the four victims if the reported behavior was towards the victim on one floor, and the victim from another floor reported it.

All that the killer needed to know was the name of the person reporting it. The dots could be easily connected.

This could explain why the basement floor was spared.

JMHO, a theory, and I have no ties to Idaho.

After putting together all the info I have gathered I have reached the opinion the suspects attended the same frat party as Ethan and Xana on the eve/morn of the murders. IMOO We will have significant answers by end of this week. If lil ol me can piece this together I am confident LE can and has. The shock and fear is now over and the "flapping of the gums" so to speak has begun. Social media does wonders for cases like this.Photos,videos,snaps,instagram,FB all helped me reach my conclusion. Hopefully I am right and the test results will confirm the identity .I'm expecting the person/persons respopnsible will be in custody and charged by weeks end.
well, I hope you can share more than that. just a generic layout of the logic and lead us along the way so we can follow along.

Something along the lines of 'How dare you ruin rush week!" sorry, don't mean to make light of your comment but it's literally the first one that's made me laugh aloud.
Lol. I get it. It sounds ridiculous to us as grown adults. But if a sorority suddenly loses its ability to throw parties, that’s devastating to 20 year olds who are paying a small fortune to live in that sorority house.

Lol. I get it. It sounds ridiculous to us as grown adults. But if a sorority suddenly loses its ability to throw parties, that’s devastating to 20 year olds who are paying a small fortune to live in that sorority house.
it is. and I would have been one of those people devastated at a dent in my social life. but even I, superficial as I was, desperately in need of a good mixer and a cute date for a day, I might have shied away from ruining my entire life by brutally murdering four people in cold blood. I mean, like that's going to help a social life. I make light, but without something far more twisted than that, this seems a bit extreme.

“This person” maybe, because she wanted to protect the person who she thinks is innocent from additional slander by not naming him?

Not sure if he was self-proclaimed incel, but this one, Arcan Cetin, likely, was (crying out women’s names when shooting). Left the mall and was arrested when he went to a library the next day.
What does Incel mean?

Interesting tidbit from James Fitzgerald the other day stating "He (killer) apparently left no fingerprints behind, no blood on his part and no DNA..."

Source: Fox News

Wow. If that's the case, then I feel even more strongly that the 'sloppy' and 'messy' comments were meant to taunt. This would take some serious planning and control to commit that kind of crime and leave nothing.

KG had moved out and IMO the vacant room was her old room. She was back to share her new vehicle with M, her best friend.
ETA quote:

"Twenty-one-year-olds Kaylee Goncalves and Madison “Maddie” Mogen were best friends from childhood. (Goncalves documented their long friendship in an Instagram slideshowthis May.) A general studies major and a member of the Alpha Phi sorority, Goncalves was set to graduate early, next month. She already had a job lined up and had just bought her first car, a 2016 Range Rover. In fact, although she’d been staying with her family the week before, she was at the Moscow house specifically to show her new ride to Mogen and hang out for the weekend. She had recently broken up with her boyfriend of six years, with whom she shared a dog, but her mother indicated that the two were reconciling."
I'm pretty sure there are pictures on her socials from when she went back to show off her car, that show her furniture was still in her room, so I don't think she was in the vacant room, she was in her own room. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson