IN - Mark Sandifur, charged with child molesting, Flora, 28 Aug 2019

@FrostedGlass -- any updates lately? I just noticed he has the same Judge that was presiding over Abby/Libby's case & recused himself.

TIA!
Moose And Christmas Balls Smiley

@FrostedGlass - anything happening with this case? or should I put this aside?

TIA! :)
About a year ago I believe, IIRC, it was said that the court records said a plea deal was reached and his trial was cancelled? He got off on probation and time served. His trial kept being delayed and then court said the trial was cancelled and an agreement reached?

I did notice the Pizza King in Flora is now listed as permanently closed.

About a year ago I believe, IIRC, it was said that the court records said a plea deal was reached and his trial was cancelled? He got off on probation and time served. His trial kept being delayed and then court said the trial was cancelled and an agreement reached?

I did notice the Pizza King in Flora is now listed as permanently closed.
Didn't he reoffend or violate a restraining order...something like that? Maybe I'm mixing up with another case?

It looks like they revoked his probation and sent him back to community corrections to finish out his time. Nothing since then.

Didn't he reoffend or violate a restraining order...something like that? Maybe I'm mixing up with another case?
Thank you both, I hadn't heard or didn't remember that info of reoffending!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back