Found Deceased TX - Athena Strand, 7, last seen at home, 200 block County Rd 3573, Paradise, 30 Nov 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
He seems to be very immature for his age? The levitate video gives a little more insight, it was only three years ago.
Where was he living I wonder? Unfinished construction, no sheets, just a bare mattress.

He does seem very immature. It could be from years of drug abuse since he remarked about being too high after he tried to rap the 21P song. I wonder if they'll find any drugs in his system. I'm guessing maybe

cnc_twitch​

192 posts
Tanner Horner
Musician/band
Vocalist of commit and conquer
Autistic as ligma

Oh. my. goodness. He has a one year old. It looks like they may live where he made his video.

He seems to be very immature for his age? The levitate video gives a little more insight, it was only three years ago.
Where was he living I wonder? Unfinished construction, no sheets, just a bare mattress.
On Facebook someone posted the lyrics to one of his songs from 2019 describing the rape incident. I read the lyrics and wanted to vomit.

I still can’t believe, whatever his shortcomings, and because he had employment and a woman and child, that he would abduct and murder this child. I mean, I know he did it— I just can’t believe it.

I still can’t believe, whatever his shortcomings, and because he had employment and a woman and child, that he would abduct and murder this child. I mean, I know he did it— I just can’t believe it.
I think this is the general consensus among many of us. How could he possibly think he could get away with this? The digital evidence which helped solve this case - mentioned by LE, but not specified. Has to be mostly FedEx technology, along with his own. He obviously couldn't control the impulse that hit him when he saw Althena.

This is also why I feel when they take a deep dive into this monster, there's a good chance LE is going to find CSAM and/or other very deviant material on his personal technology.

There was a previous SA on a 16-year old, which happened 8 years ago - flash forward to now. Tanner sees a seven-year old girl and in a split second, decides to kidnap her in his FedEx Delivery vehicle? That didn't happen in a vacuum, IMO. Are there more young victims like Althena? God I hope not, but it's hard not to think there will be.

I think this is the general consensus among many of us. How could he possibly think he could get away with this? The digital evidence which helped solve this case - mentioned by LE, but not specified. Has to be mostly FedEx technology, along with his own. He obviously couldn't control the impulse that hit him when he saw Althena.

This is also why I feel when they take a deep dive into this monster, there's a good chance LE is going to find CSAM and/or other very deviant material on his personal technology.

There was a previous SA on a 16-year old, which happened 8 years ago - flash forward to now. Tanner sees a seven-year old girl and in a split second, decides to kidnap her in his FedEx Delivery vehicle? That didn't happen in a vacuum, IMO. Are there more young victims like Althena? God I hope not, but it's hard not to think there will be.
True: This isn’t the sort of crime that just arises out of nowhere.

I am thinking that maybe it was GPS data too for data evidence. I know many delivery companies and other companies have recording GPS equipment in the trucks to check the employees are not dipping out of work and are actually on their route for the deliveries. Also someone mentioned way up the thread about LE checking on any delivery drivers etc at the time, maybe not as POI but to see if they had seen anything at the time.
I guess the point I am making is, these days a package being delivered is covered by so many different avenues of checks and security that it would of been blindingly obvious that he had been there at the crucial time. Maybe then, LE wanted to speak with him about what he knew and something seemed off and so they questioned more?
JMO.

Jail Records Search Detail
Skip to Main Content Logout My Account Search Menu New Jail Search Refine Search Back
Booking #: 108403Wise County Sheriff's Office
Facility:Booked: 12/03/2022Released:
NameHORNER, TANNER LYNNDescWhite Male 6' 3" 220 lbs
AliasHairBrown
SO #0220283EyesBlue
AddressFT WORTH, TX 76135
Front View Mugshot
Right Profile Mugshot
Warrant #ChargeIssuing AuthOffense DateBond/TypeFine/Crt CostsDisposition
DC736AGG KIDNAPPING FACILITATE271ST JUDICIAL DISTRICT COURT
Surety Bond
DC735CAPITAL MURDER OF PERSON UNDER TEN YOA271ST JUDICIAL DISTRICT COURT
Surety BondView attachment 384680
He looks pretty calm and composed for someone facing a certain death penalty.

Thinking through the timing on this - I believe we may eventually learn that a very gifted investigator got a confession and body location from him without him being formally in custody and without a request for an attorney. That’s astounding, remarkable. A more common sequence here would be a suspect who was questioned, stonewalled, detained and ultimately charged and appointed an attorney, and that attorney would subsequently dangle a potential confession and location as leverage to negotiate DP off the table. From a timing standpoint I don’t think that could have happened here. Someone in LE convinced this guy to come clean fast and in a way that will withstand prosecution. That is a major-league law enforcement skill.

Think we may eventually find out that the tipster was FedEx’s operations and surveillance team.
Almost makes you wonder if LE didn't track him in the truck with info provided by FedEx, confront him as he was making a delivery the next day, maybe even held a gun on him and he came clean like the little...that he is. MOO

How stupid can this guy be? Contract driver or not FedEx must have an inventory log of packages that go out for delivery. The minute the package was retrieved would have put the driver on the suspect list. IMO
To me, it shows how compulsive this urge to abuse children, can be. He had to KNOW that he was going to be caught because he had just delivered a package, which was logged to the minute, by Fed Ex, in their records. He has a little baby girl at home, and he willingly gave up his life with her, for one hour with a kidnap victim???? I will never understand...

So IF he’s saying “voices made me do it” that’s him basically saying he’s insane right? <modsnip>
It's 'the dog ate my homework' of murder, especially sexually motivated and/or child murder, and it is vanishingly small the amount of times the defendant actually qualifies as legally insane (not in control or aware of their actions). Bring on the trial. It didn't work for countless other predators, and it won't work for him.

I honestly don't want to know why or how. I believe in God, also believe in justice. This mf deserves the death penalty. The great state of Texas has the DP and implements it regularly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa