ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are no floor plans on Zillow, as far as I know. DailyMail published development-application floor-plans from 2018-19. Those plans, matched with Zillow photos, helped understand the floor plans. These are not my drawings, but were posted days ago with the correct links.

The bedrooms are labeled by tenant bedroom. The victim names do not indicate where they died. It is still unknown whether the third floor victims were found in Madison's bedroom.

View attachment 385785

I thought it was determined not to be blood?

Is there a picture?

Bringing this forward from the previous thread as it closed before I saw it and could respond.
So are you saying you’ve been in that specific house where the murders occurred?
Also are you saying it’s easy for a person right outside the house to discern that the front part is a lower level part of the house with bedrooms instead of a garage?

I didn’t say any of those things, but I’ll try to clarify for you. Sorry for the misunderstanding
I’ve seen photos and read accounts by media of the trail by the house that is well worn going to the back entrance, I think this single home could easily be mistaken for two separate apartments with two separate entrances, looking from the outside.
I don’t think anyone would assume it’s a garage unless you drive a car that can fit through the front door.
A finished basement maybe, as someone else suggested, but definitely not a garage.

Last edited:
The New York Times article, linked in this thread, stated that a neighbor's camera recorded the time that the last 2 ladies arrived home. It also referred to a friend of the lady who was moving to Texas, they were both moving there together.
Maybe, the camera caught the car in question, and the front door wide open at 8 ish that morning?

LE has not confirmed the white hyundai they're looking for is the same car in the body cam footage but the timeline matches up exactly so it's pretty safe to say it's probably the same car.

The lady on the video you provided said there are 2 body cam videos & they show 2 different angles. Have both videos been released to the public or just one?

Your link also showed a quick clip of video... Was it released anywhere in it's entirety or just this quick snippet?

At the beginning of each thread there's a YouTube video that show's the floorplan.
thank you, that's one of the reasons I was asking for the Zillow plans, I've seen differing plans and was hoping to find some common ground with one of them with the zillow plans. No worries :)

I'm assuming they've checked campus parking and local records, and maybe have narrowed down the local number of those cars. Maybe they went public to see if any are reported suddenly garaged? Or moved a car? Maybe they don't have enough for warrant? I think they may be looking for a statement like, "he moved next door recently and parked his car out front, buy now he puts it in the garage", "or he said he sold it, and now gets rides from roommate"...could have out-of-state registration and they're trying to narrow down number of a very common car

Last edited:
The lady on the video you provided said there are 2 body cam videos & they show 2 different angles. Have both videos been released to the public or just one?

Your link also showed a quick clip of video... Was it released anywhere in it's entirety or just this quick snippet?
I thought the full raw footage was supposed to be released today but I can’t find it. Im trying to dig up better links of what cam footage has been released, but msm is so swamped with useless references to it now that I’m having a hard time parsing through them…

Lovely- Rage. Revenge. Power. Bundy was caught after getting pulled over for driving a stolen car...otherwise he may never have been caught.
Interesting that LE wants to know of anyone driving the Hyundai in the days before the murders, too.

No human capacity playing a part here. Other reasons for Murphy’s survival. This murder was savagery. The dog was not spared, just his day … isn’t that what they say …”Every dog has….”
Kind of like Richard Speck referring to the nurses he killed: “It just wasn’t their day”……it’s outrageous that some people have no empathy or attachment to other people. Since when did people suddenly think it is okay to kill someone?

Last edited:
Thank you!
Police confirmed early on that a door was left open after the murders. Since the downstairs tenants did not notice an open door, instead went upstairs around noon, saw Ethan, called friends, went outside, called 911 ... it's assumed that the 2nd floor patio door was left open.

If the killer exited through the patio door, perhaps he entered through the same patio door. It did appear that the lock was broken after footage of bar stools braced on the patio door track emerged. It looks like either the 2nd floor patio door was broken on the night of the murders, or someone broke that lock earlier - perhaps part of a planned premeditated murder.

SBM
Interesting that LE wants to know of anyone driving the Hyundai in the days before the murders, too.

I noticed that too. That LE is interested in movement of the car before the murders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member