Found Deceased IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #160

Status
Not open for further replies.
He placed himself at the scene around the time of the killings. He was seen and witnessed by 5 different people who will testify as such. Pseudo science of the shell casing ejection mark will probably not be used.

Remember, they only arrested him AFTER the search. So obviously, they got the gun for the ejection marks but I'm sure they got something else much bigger that they will use in court.

I feel confident they will have more than enough... but it will not go to trial once discovery is in place. Unless RA has convinced his family he is innocent and might risk a trial. Bad move on his part if he does.
And there were signatures at the crime scene. They may have uncovered evidence linking him to the signatures during the search. Maybe objects left at the crime scene as signatures had DNA and after the search they had DNA and finger prints from RA to match up to the objects used as signature objects or objects used to pose the victims? MOO

I would want to know more, too, especially with the prosecution claiming they have good reason to believe there are other people involved. We have this witness who saw something they thought needed reporting, who apparently saw someone like a youthful, full, reddish-brown wavy haired, clean shaven younger man, 5'6" - 5'10". Who at the time LE described as 20s to late 30s, looking young for his age. Not the same person as the first sketch.

Now both sketches are supposed to be RA, who was 45 at the time of the murders, who at least one witness described as having gray hair with maybe some brown, 5'4", and not who I would describe as looking young for his age. IMO.

I get it...sketches aren't photographs, etc. But those sketches are like Rocky and Bullwinkle.

I completely think there is more to this story than what we have heard, and I think the sketches, and LE's "strategy" to use the younger one, will be an important part of that story. JMO, but I think it will make sense to us in the end.
Who's to say RA didn't give LE the sketch a couple of days after the murders.

Who's to say RA didn't give LE the sketch a couple of days after the murders.
I guess I don't think he probably did since LE have said he talked to the CO, said he saw three girls and nobody else, and that was the last contact LE had with RA. That sketch is still on the ISP and FBI sites, as well. With this case, though, you never know.

This is probably redundant but I think RA talked to the CO the 13th or 14th before the photos were released. That’s why he said he saw the 3 girls but “didn’t see anyone else”. If he knew there was a picture of him in those clothes he probably would have lied saying he saw a man wearing that outfit.

Although now that I type that, didn’t he describe his outfit (jeans and dark jacket) in his October interview? So maybe he’s admitting he’s BG but denying being the killer.

Turns out I don’t have a point.

TrialLurking said:
Just a thought. I wondered if after the first lady turned around, he walked away from the bridge. Perhaps, behind her. He sees the two young girls coming and passes by them. He continues walking away from the bridge, but turns back towards the bridge. I think once the two young girls got closer to the south side of the bridge, he moved rather quickly towards them. I am sure they felt trapped by him, and were unsure where to proceed. I think that is why one victim took the video. Her senses were keen enough to know that something felt off.

CNYDarkStar said:​

Wondering.? That's exactly what/how it happened.

______
We don't know exactly what happened in terms of BG exact movements. You can't say exactly what happened. I'm sure LE has a better idea, LG may have had a lot more pictures/videos that can paint a better picture.
In October RA says he went to the first platform of the bridge and then walked back and sat on a bench. I think that is probably what he did and the girls passed him.

The dots that aren't connecting for me right now but I assume LE knows or can make an educated theory on are:
  1. What caused RA to decide to murder these two girls today? HIs attorney makes a point that he has no criminal history, so what was the motive hre? Did he just wake up one day and decide I'm going to kill two teenagers? Doesn't make much sense.
Roid rage?

I'm curious, is there anyone here who doesn't think RA is BG, and/or the person who murdered the girls?
I do not think RA is BG or the person who murdered the girls. I have some problems with it being him. He does not seem to be left-handed. He does not seem to have a floppy ear Swiss army type hat. His jacket seems more like a thicker jean jacket than a thinner material, like a blue windbreaker(which is what I see in the still video picture).

Also, with the way the police spoke about whatever happened to Abigail Williams and Liberty German, it made it seem like it was not a normal murder, but something more unique. The idea too, that one girl would probably have to watch the other one die, made it even stranger.

It does not make sense. But everything I wrote is subjective.

In October RA says he went to the first platform of the bridge and then walked back and sat on a bench. I think that is probably what he did and the girls passed him.

The witness passed A&L at about 1:55 as they were on the way to the bridge. The nearest bench is at the Mears parking area, 505 trail junction.
Takes about 5 minutes from MHB to the bench.
So He would pass them no matter what getting back to the bench.

Also the witness walked down to Freedom Bridge and back up to her car at the Mears lot. She departed at 2:13 and was on the Harvestore camera at 2:14 going west.
On her way back to her car the witness should have seen him either walking on the trail back to his car or sitting on the bench at 505.

In addition other witnesses were on the trail that RA would have passed if he left the MHB bridge and walked back down the trail to his car.

The witness passed A&L at about 1:55 as they were on the way to the bridge. The nearest bench is at the Mears parking area, 505 trail junction.
Takes about 5 minutes from MHB to the bench.
So He would pass them no matter what getting back to the bench.

Also the witness walked down to Freedom Bridge and back up to her car at the Mears lot. She departed at 2:13 and was on the Harvestore camera at 2:14 going west.
On her way back to her car the witness should have seen him either walking on the trail back to his car or sitting on the bench at 505.

In addition other witnesses were on the trail that RA would have passed if he left the MHB bridge and walked back down the trail to his car.
Do we know how many benches there are and when they were placed there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member