ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 31

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT CHRIS MCDONOUGH AND THE INTERVIEW ROOM

Nothing that Chris M says is allowed on this forum unless it is backed up by law enforcement.

Chris has personally lied to me. He accused an innocent man of being Brian Laundry. He lied about being removed from the Crow lawsuit. He was removed but then put back in the lawsuit and lost. Chris told me he was removed from the lawsuit and was not sued. He never told me he was added back into the lawsuit and lost. Chris was sued for getting a false confession in the murder of Stephanie Crow.
I could go on but suffice it to say anything he says is not allowed. Even if it is in mainstream media.

Again only if what he said is backed up by an actual law enforcement source.

Here is the documentation on the Crow lawsuit
The Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals Ruling from 2010 which overrules Dougie's decision from 2004.

Retired judge slams Crowe case

"A federal trial judge in San Diego dismissed the bulk of the civil rights suit in 2004. But six years later, the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals revived the lawsuit, finding that Escondido police violated the civil rights of Crowe and his friends during “hours of grueling, psychologically abusive interrogations.”

The above links come from a great YouTube creator called Scientific Skeptic. If you go to this video there are more links describing the interrogation tools used by Chris and others in the Crow case,

Because Chris mistakenly named the wrong man on my YouTube channel and never told me to take down the false information I made this apology video when I discovered what happened,
Here is the apology video I had to make because of what Chris said on my Livestream.

The glove that Chris found was not there on the day of the Moscow Idaho murders

The MOB Crew has a great video showing the ground the day of the killing where the glove was found later in the month. On that day the glove was not there. Go to @2:35 of this video

I am not suggesting Chris did not legitimately find the glove. Just showing you it has nothing to do with the case. I will be shocked if Chris updates the story about the glove.

For those of you who know me this is an extremely unusual step for me to take. This is how strongly I feel. I was lied to but more importantly, because of Chris' actions, people's lives were threatened in the Summer Wells case.

Please do not discuss this post on this thread. If you have any questions please email me at websleuthsvideos@gmail.com

Tricia

ID. County Coroner's Access to Autopsy Report? Need to Know?
(Quoting a post on previous thread. And responding to it.)

I'm kind of wondering why Coroner Mabbutt even had access to the autopsy report. At this point the document is part of the official police investigation. She wouldn't have a "need to know". She came, pronounced them deceased, arranged an autopsy and wrote her report. Job done??….
@gliving Snipping for focus.
Briefly, imo per ID. statutes, coroner would need to know content of Autopsy Report because coroner would review it and include info from it in a report a coroner must file w dist. ct.

More specifically, per ID law, after a death which appears to have been caused by violence, coroner may order autopsy. (19-4301*)
Altho I don’t see specific language in statute requiring physician/pathologist to provide the A.Rpt. to coroner who ordered it, I believe that’s SOP.
This seems consistent imo w statutory reqmt for coroner to write a report of "material facts," including CoD & MoD, and to file it w dist. ct. clerk. (19-4301D)**

As statute also requires coroner to provide prosecuting atty “COPIES OF ALL RECORDS” (bbm) re deaths "for which further investigation may be advisable," seems coroner would need to include A.Rpt w those records.

The deceased’s NEXT OF KIN may have contact w coroner re release of the body.*** Seems likely imo that is when coroner talked w KG’s family members.

I wonder what Mabbutt told them. Possibly info beyond what she said in media interviews??? Were opinions she offered to family and to media within the scope of her expertise & education???
Imo jmo moo
Section 19-4301B - PERFORMANCE OF AUTOPSIES.
*** Section 19-4301C - RELEASE OF BODY.
** Section 19-4301D - CORONER TO MAKE REPORTS.
^ 2016 Idaho Statutes :: Title 19 - CRIMINAL PROCEDURE :: Chapter 43 - CORONER'S INQUESTS

If he was out and about, one of the roommates could have locked him in the spare bedroom. When I've called 911 in the past, they usually ask about dogs and then ask if we can meet emergency services outside, or lock the dogs up or out.

But that really is just a guess.

Bringing over from end of last thread....about M & K calling J at 2:30 am. Many feel they would have absolutely called 911 if scared. Other thoughts:

Just 2 thoughts.....
#1-WE might always call 911...but who did the surviving roommates call FIRST? When you're that age and freaked out...chances are you're calling mom/dad....or if at 2:00 am....probably a friend first And MOO is that it's very possible M had already crashed out....so K made a few calls from M's number to see if she'd get a response

#2 - I'd" say there are 2 main categories of "911-dialers".....some people feel fairly comfortable doing it and have in several instances over their lifetime. Lots of people are NERVOUS about it (like: I don't want to bother them....it's probably just my imagination....some feel they may potentially make a situation worse by involving the police (ie. getting a friend or family member in trouble....and they want advice/guidance/reassurance on what to do. This DOES track with they way K's sister A described that K would often call just to ask....what should I eat today?

Side note: I'm a daughter of a 30yr police SGT in Chicago. I was home alone in my first house...and someone came to the door selling something (some product, whatever) and it was pitch dark outside. Was trying to be polite, like, Yeah, I'll check with my husband....guy says: Oh I can wait, why don't you go ask him.....No, he's asleep right now (didn't want to admit I was alone)....Then I get him to leave....and realize there's no car in my driveway or in front of the house.....WEIRD....how did he get here? Got a very creepy vibe and was SCARED as he walked across my lawn to....who knows where? But instead of 911 (cause I thought I'd sound like a silly 25 year old) - I called my dad. He was not too happy...."Hang up with me and call 911 - it's not silly, it's THEIR JOB!!" Never happened again, but I needed a push to do it.

One thought that keeps echoing through this case for me, is that the killer knew this house and it’s occupants well enough to know, he wasn’t bringing a knife to a gun fight. MOO
That is a very important point. If the perp (he, she) had encountered a sign that said "We Don't Call 911" we likely would not be having these conversations. MOO

IMO, Mary-Ellen O’Toole & Candice DeLong are 2 of the best profilers.I like this clip w MaryE.
The killer was obviously comfortable being in ppl’s houses, uninvited. Probably not his first time.
JMO but I think he'd probably been in that specific house on more than one occasion. not unfamiliar territory, and even a familiar smell to any dog that may or may not have been present. editing to be clear: I still think it was a peripheral 'acquaintance', not a friend or ex or anything of the sort. JMO but I think this person is pretty twisted and obsessed and stalked awhile. I also think he's been to more than one rodeo. FBI BAU isn't usually on scene for the average threesome lovers' quarrel gone awry imo.

Last edited:
Bringing over from end of last thread....about M & K calling J at 2:30 am. Many feel they would have absolutely called 911 if scared. Other thoughts:

Just 2 thoughts.....
#1-WE might always call 911...but who did the surviving roommates call FIRST? When you're that age and freaked out...chances are you're calling mom/dad....or if at 2:00 am....probably a friend first And MOO is that it's very possible M had already crashed out....so K made a few calls from M's number to see if she'd get a response

#2 - I'd" say there are 2 main categories of "911-dialers".....some people feel fairly comfortable doing it and have in several instances over their lifetime. Lots of people are NERVOUS about it (like: I don't want to bother them....it's probably just my imagination....some feel they may potentially make a situation worse by involving the police (ie. getting a friend or family member in trouble....and they want advice/guidance/reassurance on what to do. This DOES track with they way K's sister A described that K would often call just to ask....what should I eat today?

Side note: I'm a daughter of a 30yr police SGT in Chicago. I was home alone in my first house...and someone came to the door selling something (some product, whatever) and it was pitch dark outside. Was trying to be polite, like, Yeah, I'll check with my husband....guy says: Oh I can wait, why don't you go ask him.....No, he's asleep right now (didn't want to admit I was alone)....Then I get him to leave....and realize there's no car in my driveway or in front of the house.....WEIRD....how did he get here? Got a very creepy vibe and was SCARED as he walked across my lawn to....who knows where? But instead of 911 (cause I thought I'd sound like a silly 25 year old) - I called my dad. He was not too happy...."Hang up with me and call 911 - it's not silly, it's THEIR JOB!!" Never happened again, but I needed a push to do it.
I think over a 26 minute period, they would have tried to call someone else if that was the case. It really makes no sense to only call J if they were concerned about something. IMO, they would have tried to call the other 4 roommates in the house, other friends, neighbors, family, 911, etc.

Local businesses are heeding the call by turning over surveillance video or anything that might help.

"They said that ours was actually one of the best, like clearest they can see clear across to the other side of the road. So they were kind of hopeful when they did get that footage," said KK, a Moscow business owner.

this is from an excerpt from a news article i thought was interesting, she works at a business between corner club and grub truck. It sounds like they may have quite a bit of video surveillance IMO

LEO must be going crazy with Mr. Goncalves.

I have noticed with many cases on WS, that LEO is very quiet about some cases. No arrests are made until the investigation is complete. I remember being SO frustrated with one case! I thought LEO was letting the guy go free. Nope! The arrest was made...with little to no details released even now.

Local businesses are heeding the call by turning over surveillance video or anything that might help.

"They said that ours was actually one of the best, like clearest they can see clear across to the other side of the road. So they were kind of hopeful when they did get that footage," said KK, a Moscow business owner.

this is from an excerpt from a news article i thought was interesting, she works at a business between corner club and grub truck. It sounds like they may have quite a bit of video surveillance IMO

Insurance agency on S. Main.

ID. County Coroner's Access to Autopsy Report? Need to Know?
(Quoting a post on previous thread. And responding to it.)

@gliving Snipping for focus.
Briefly, imo per ID. statutes, coroner would need to know content of Autopsy Report because coroner would review it and include info from it in a report a coroner must file w dist. ct.

More specifically, per ID law, after a death which appears to have been caused by violence, coroner may order autopsy. (19-4301*)
Altho I don’t see specific language in statute requiring physician/pathologist to provide the A.Rpt. to coroner who ordered it, I believe that’s SOP.
This seems consistent imo w statutory reqmt for coroner to write a report of "material facts," including CoD & MoD, and to file it w dist. ct. clerk. (19-4301D)**

As statute also requires coroner to provide prosecuting atty “COPIES OF ALL RECORDS” (bbm) re deaths "for which further investigation may be advisable," seems coroner would need to include A.Rpt w those records.

The deceased’s NEXT OF KIN may have contact w coroner re release of the body.*** Seems likely imo that is when coroner talked w KG’s family members.

I wonder what Mabbutt told them. Possibly info beyond what she said in media interviews??? Were opinions she offered to family and to media within the scope of her expertise & education???
Imo jmo moo
Section 19-4301B - PERFORMANCE OF AUTOPSIES.
*** Section 19-4301C - RELEASE OF BODY.
** Section 19-4301D - CORONER TO MAKE REPORTS.
^ 2016 Idaho Statutes :: Title 19 - CRIMINAL PROCEDURE :: Chapter 43 - CORONER'S INQUESTS
I missed this conversation but I am wondering if the parents would have been allowed to pay for their own independent autopsy and used that information to make their statements as reported?

I missed this conversation but I am wondering if the parents would have been allowed to pay for their own independent autopsy and used that information to make their statements as reported?
My impression--which could be wrong--is that it was information from the funeral home or his own observation since he paid for the funeral. MOO

"This person went in very methodical," Kristi Goncalves said. "I think he really thought it out. I think he was quick, I think it was quiet. And he got in and he got out."

Kristi Goncalves said her family has not heard from the surviving roommates since the murders.

"They're victims, as well. And I'm sure they're terrified," she said.

Police urge anyone with information to upload digital media to fbi.gov/moscowidaho or contact the tip line at tipline@ci.moscow.id.us or 208-883-7180.

Meanwhile, Kaylee and Madison Mogen's families are planning a joint celebration of life for the two best friends on Dec. 30, where they will share "happy memories," Kristi Goncalves said.

Steve Goncalves is looking forward to hearing stories he's never heard from their friends.

"They had really positive, good lives, and that's the message we want," he said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288