Kyron Horman Discussion Thread 2020 - 2022 - #2

Will they ever arrest the witch?

Not likely. IMHO we are secure in our understanding of what happened.

Those brave siblings! A very happy Thanksgiving to all who knew & cared about Adam, under any name, throughout his brief life.

jmho ymmv lrr

Short Version of the post below. If you would like to donate to our volunteer moderator staff please do so at Pay Websleuths.com using PayPal.Me
Venmo name Tricia-Griffith-14
OR
Cash App $tgrif14

Hey Everyone,
Forgive me for interrupting but this is important. Please do not post questions about this post on this thread. Go to THIS THREAD to ask questions.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

One of the biggest things I am thankful for is our wonderful moderators on Websleuths.

On a holiday like today, our mods will be here working hard to make sure your experience on Websleuths is the best experience you can have on any discussion forum,

You don't see the drama and the problems that our mods handle every minute on Websleuths. That's because our mods work to make sure to solve problems quickly so you can get back to discussing true crime;

If you can spare a dollar or more to donate to our moderators I would greatly appreciate it.

All of the money raised will go to the moderators.

If you are thankful to our mods and can make a donation that would be wonderful.
If you would like to donate to our volunteer moderator staff please do so at Pay Websleuths.com using PayPal.Me
Venmo name Tricia-Griffith-14
OR
Cash App $tgrif14

If you cannot make a donation could you please go to THIS THREAD and leave a kind comment for our mods.

In closing I want you to know how thankful I am to all of you who participate on Websleuths. You make Websleuths the most respected true crime discussion forum on the Internet. Thank you for all you do.

Sincerely,
Tricia Griffith/Owner Websleuths.com

The totality of evidence is there, common sense tells you a story. The many lies and change of stories by a certain person can't be ignored. The many stories told prior to Kyron going missing can't be ignored. A certain person's behavior (that was usual) that day cannot be ignored either. Strange behavior that fateful day cannot be ignored. A BF's absence from work during a certain timeframe cannot be ignored. A burner phone purchase/use after Kyron went missing can't be ignored. Who is the common denominator here? Only need that one more piece of evidence and an arrest would be made. MOO

The trip to Sauvie Island is interesting. Along the bike path and hiding someone as small as he was would be a viable option for Terri or whomever. Easily transported or carried. Kyron was 3'8" and 50lbs. Someone pulling a cooler wouldn't bring much attention to themselves if they were at the beach or camping or riding bikes for the day. Or even a large duffle bag.

Terri knows more than she is sharing. Too many lies and maybe she is just a pathological liar by nature. However, even with the lies, there is always a bit of hidden truth within the story.

So the question I have is; how many times as Terri been to Sauvie Island? is this place familiar with her? Has Kyron been there with Terri before? Did he have a favorite place to explore on Sauvie Island?

some people are born bad..evil without apology or reason....there isn't one single piece of evidence that points in any other direction, not a vehicle, shadow, glimpse of a stranger or tip...not a peep, nary a soul. nothing. mOO

Sauvie Island is a red herring. There's no indication that Kyron is there, and besides, there are cameras on the bridge, so if Terri drove over it, it would show. Terri has always said she drove up to hwy 30 in the 10:10-11:39 timespan, and the cell tower that services Sauvie Island is on the mainland, right by hwy 30.

I never park far away in a desolate area. I worry too much about somebody grabbing me. I want to get to my car and end it as quick as possible.
I don't park close to the building for the same reason. So many people milling around and I can't see around my car to make sure no one is under it or lurking near it. I park further away and near but not under a light if it is dark. Years ago there was a problem with men hiding under women's cars. While the woman was getting in her car, the man would kick her feet out from under her. He would then grab her before she could get up.

hey all just looking into this case and have a few questions,

1. what day did Terri take the science exhibit into school?
2. what was Kyron wearing the day before?
3. what did Kaine say about what Kyron was wearing the day before and the day he disappeared?
4. were there really only 2 witnesses who say they saw Terri and Kyron together on the day he disappeared?
5. is there evidence of what date and time of the doctors appointment was supposed to be? most appointments you don't get to be out the whole school day for example, if it was a morning one then surely the school would have been expecting him back later that day?
6. do we know the contents of his school bag that was found in his classroom and what his time table was for that day?
7. when were the science exhibits due to be collected from school?
8. I don't believe Terri has ever been named a suspect or person of interest so just curious as to how she can be discussed and accusations made in this thread against her? eg in the IDAHO case anyone questioning certain people's alibis are given a time out if they name them, just need to clarify the rule on that. thanks

some people are born bad..evil without apology or reason....there isn't one single piece of evidence that points in any other direction, not a vehicle, shadow, glimpse of a stranger or tip...not a peep, nary a soul. nothing. mOO

The totality of evidence is there, common sense tells you a story. The many lies and change of stories by a certain person can't be ignored. The many stories told prior to Kyron going missing can't be ignored. A certain person's behavior (that was usual) that day cannot be ignored either. Strange behavior that fateful day cannot be ignored. A BF's absence from work during a certain timeframe cannot be ignored. A burner phone purchase/use after Kyron went missing can't be ignored. Who is the common denominator here? Only need that one more piece of evidence and an arrest would be made. MOO

There are several children who have gone "missing" over the years- Kyron is one of those children-- there is much that seems to point to Terri as the person responsible for his disappearance. You suggest "the totality of evidence is there- common sense tells you a story". The problem is there really is no totality of evidence because if there were, Terri would have been arrested and gone to trial. I agree with those things you point out that appear to make her look guilty but in a court of law you need more than supposition and a person whose story has changed and who does not cooperate with law enforcement, for an arrest. And there is no body. I fear that Kyron's case, like others, will go unsolved. It seems it is too easy to get rid of a child's body and to lie to the police-- In the case of Kyron Horman I believe there are others that know the truth, but are not coming forward. It is painful for us to feel we know what happened and that a person is escaping justice, but until there is solid evidence, cases like this will go without justice.

There are several children who have gone "missing" over the years- Kyron is one of those children-- there is much that seems to point to Terri as the person responsible for his disappearance. You suggest "the totality of evidence is there- common sense tells you a story". The problem is there really is no totality of evidence because if there were, Terri would have been arrested and gone to trial. I agree with those things you point out that appear to make her look guilty but in a court of law you need more than supposition and a person whose story has changed and who does not cooperate with law enforcement, for an arrest. And there is no body. I fear that Kyron's case, like others, will go unsolved. It seems it is too easy to get rid of a child's body and to lie to the police-- In the case of Kyron Horman I believe there are others that know the truth, but are not coming forward. It is painful for us to feel we know what happened and that a person is escaping justice, but until there is solid evidence, cases like this will go without justice.
This is nearly exactly how I feel about the Ayla Reynolds case.

hey all just looking into this case and have a few questions,

1. what day did Terri take the science exhibit into school?

The day before Kyron's disappearance, June 3rd.

2. what was Kyron wearing the day before?
3. what did Kaine say about what Kyron was wearing the day before and the day he disappeared?

I don't think I've ever seen that described, sorry.

4. were there really only 2 witnesses who say they saw Terri and Kyron together on the day he disappeared?

Most witnesses haven't spoken publicly about what they saw, so we can't really know. The police have never released any information indicating the number of witnesses who saw them.

5. is there evidence of what date and time of the doctors appointment was supposed to be? most appointments you don't get to be out the whole school day for example, if it was a morning one then surely the school would have been expecting him back later that day?

No, this is another thing the police know but haven't released.

6. do we know the contents of his school bag that was found in his classroom and what his time table was for that day?

The contents? Not that I've ever seen. From what I've seen of the schedule, the only real "class" that day was the 10:00 am class, followed by lunch and then the talent show, with the fair from 8-10.

7. when were the science exhibits due to be collected from school?

As far as I know, the school has never gone on the record about this.

I think everyone needs to remember that "Evidence" for discussion purposes - here on a non legal website - and "Evidence" for legal purposes are two different things. Human logic can convince us that someone is a cold blooded killer, but that doesn't mean the law agrees. Take OJ Simpson. I would hope at this juncture no one questions his guilt. And yet, he's a free man today because our legal system has a checks and balances system. There are some cases where LE has even said they know who did it but they have insufficient evidence to arrest them. So let's be kind to one another and recognize that when someone says the "Evidence" shows someone is guilty, they are most likely referring to human logic, not the legal standard. Here, I think most people (not all of course) are convinced step did it. It makes logical sense, and her inconsistencies make her look even guiltier. But especially without a body LE doesn't have enough to convict. And rather than risking a double jeopardy situation, they sit and wait and hope that evidence like a body comes up.

This thread simmers, then flares. Posters certainly have their views on who is responsible for Kyrons disappearance, myself included.

I'm sad for Desiree and Kaine. I can't imagine being in their shoes. Thirteen years and still no arrest, how does a parent cope with the reality they may never see justice served?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anniegirl401
Back