ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 39

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a few pages behind:

connection to murders of 4 University of Idaho students, sources say​

Action News has confirmed the man's identity as 28-year-old Bryan Kohberger.

I know everyone is excited to finally have an arrest BUT I've seen two different full names posted here as the suspect. Are they both suspects or is one innocent? Of course we don't know yet so it's very irresponsible to be posting names imo.
This is how innocent peoples lives get ruined and how websites get sued. I hope the poor overworked mods are on top of this.

MOUNT POCONO, Pennsylvania (WPVI) -- A 28-year-old man was arrested Friday in the Poconos in connection with the murders of four University of Idaho students, law enforcement sources tell ABC News.

Action News has confirmed the man's name is Bryan Kohberger.

Sources say that authorities knew who they were looking for and had tracked Kohberger down to the Pocono Mountains in Pennsylvania.

A SWAT team entered the location Kohberger was staying in and took him into custody, sources say.

The Moscow Police Department in Idaho will hold a news conference Friday afternoon to announce developments in the investigation ."

A bunch of Chief Fry's statements in interviews make so much more sense now. They absolutely knew who the suspect was for a while, just not where he was. I also suspect they didn't release his name because they were afraid of a Brian Laundrie type situation where he'd commit suicide or harm others before they could get him into custody.

This is all just a big wow. I think we are going to be talking about this for a long time. The implications of online connections, that R word research project, how he was tracked down. I guess Fry’s smile did indicate something yesterday. Sadness mixed with relief and I know what I will be doing this weekend.

Dear @IceCreamSundae,

That's a possibility as he used to attend the University of Idaho (as per the news reporter Laura Garcia's tweet below)

Laura Garcia
@LauraGarciaNBC
·
34m

#Breaking: Authorities have a suspect in custody in the November murders of 4 University of Idaho students, stabbed to death in the early morning hours in a rental home just yards from campus. Suspect is a 25 year old male college student who once attended the University of Idaho

annoying that there's two different ages

Philly news station link here

MOUNT POCONO, Pennsylvania (WPVI) -- A 28-year-old man was arrested Friday in the Poconos in connection with the murders of four University of Idaho students, law enforcement sources tell ABC News.

Action News has confirmed the man's name is Bryan Kohberger.

Sources say that authorities knew who they were looking for and had tracked Kohberger down to the Pocono Mountains in Pennsylvania.

A SWAT team entered the location Kohberger was staying in and took him into custody, sources say.

Kohberger was apprehended by Pennsylvania State Police and the FBI in connection.

He appeared before a judge in Pennsylvania. Court documents show the judge ordered Kohberger's extradition to Idaho where he will face criminal charges'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member