ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 39

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really get it, he has the killer entering on the 1st floor, I doubt that. Also Gray is pretty firm in his theory that EC and XK were killed first, that also is not my theory.

He's got some program that models, accurately, the dimensions of the house, he's been working on it for a long time.

I hadn't noticed before that the stairs are partly above that 1st floor bedroom. Unless someone in that bedroom has learned to tune out noises, it sure seems like they would hear people using those stairs.

Anyway I don't think he entered from the first floor, as I mentioned before I doubt that the first floor girls were part of the plan. Nor were EC and XK for that matter. But that's just how I see it.
OMG

I kinda feel bad for Chief Fry and the others on this case...all this info and naming of the suspect coming out before the news conference. They deserved to be the ones to break all of this! MOO
They could have scheduled the news conference for 9am. Not thinking this would leak considering he was charged in open court is silly.

Maybe they wanted it to get out so they didn't deal with frantic first-to-report journalists.

In defense of the Chief and all of the other investigators in this case -

First, we don’t know what his “normal” face nay be. What we may perceive as smirks may just be his face.

But more importantly, these investigators have lived and breathed this case every moment of their lives since the moment they were called to the scene. They have lived this while under tremendous scrutiny and criticism - and, I’m sure, the fear that the killer could strike again before they could make an arrest. Not to mention that they are PEOPLE - fathers, mothers, siblings, etc - and these horrible murders will forever leave scars on their souls.

Knowing now that an arrest has been made, and as we await the press conference for more details, I can fully understand that these investigators feel at least a semblance of positivity/happiness about this and I don’t begrudge them one bit for this.

I actually feel for them and worry about them in the days, weeks, months and years that follow as the drive and dedication in their hunt for a killer comes to an end. This is when the full weight of the tragic deaths of Ethan, Kaylee, Maddie and Xana - that they had to compartmentalize away in order to focus on their search for the killer - will come crashing down on them.
I think you make an excellent point. I am glad MPD successfully resolved the case but feel for them and their families. Trauma like this does not heal quickly including for the investigators. I also feel for the families. All along, I have been thinking, What for? and still don't know because it still seems so senseless. My prayers for the investigators, their families, and the victims' families. At least the killer will be off the streets and that is a relief.

I’m surprised family/friends of his didn’t put it together sooner, if he suddenly arrived back in town from where the murders occurred, driving a white Elantra. Or local friends/coworkers who knew his vehicle and that he left the are. Or maybe they did and he didn’t tell anyone where he was going?

I kinda feel bad for Chief Fry and the others on this case...all this info and naming of the suspect coming out before the news conference. They deserved to be the ones to break all of this! MOO
I’m wondering why they didn’t plan the conference for earlier in the day. I’m not blaming them or making any negative comment about their decision. I’m genuinely curious.

This reeks of Leopold and Loeb to me, as if the suspect acted on an impulse and his studies and background gave him the confidence that he could do it uncaught. Well studied, didn't have too much success with women, and this was his ultimate "intellectual" curiosity.

My opinion only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member