ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 40 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The people that do this are such bored losers :rolleyes:
These IG Spoofers aren’t doing it for clout. They are trying to collect followers so in a few months, they can change their names and try to scam some of their new followers. Whether by mimicking a real account they follow or otherwise. It’s a tactic to get followed by real people so they can message them in the future in some scam.

Yep the car was important! Seems like LE was trying to track it. They did extend the search area and asked for additional tips. I think they were able to track it enough until some point they actually were able to see a plate number.
yep. imo jmo looks like the guy can't read a map. He headed east but forgot to check the route. Unbelievably dumb, thank goodness. imo jmo My theory was that LE watched every car in that tight area that night that could be IDd and then followed each one. because this guy is so dumb, they followed him home, but it took awhile. jmo imo

<modsnip - no link from an approved source>

If the suspect has no prior arrests or other involvement in criminal activity, he probably passed the clearances needed to work in a public school system.
Probably, but that doesn't mean a civil case might not happen. just imo jmo but not without some ideas.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am dismayed that this guy shares my alma mater but OMG the RELIEF!! I have goosebumps from head to toe that feel like they may be permanent. I have only posted one time on all the threads but I have been reading in each thread, watching related videos, and have been totally obsessed with this case, day and night....into the wee hours sometimes. The freaking POCONOS! Who would have thunk it?? Way to go, LE. I wasn't particularly critical but I should have had a little more faith in you.

ETA: I see that the guy wasn't a graduate of WSU after all so we don't share an alma mater. But I didn't want him at WSU as a grad student, either---go away, boooo, don't even try to be a Cougar!

Last edited:
curious if anything in his resume is unrue

I would guess that there are oddball aspects to his resume. I still haven't figured out where he got his bachelor's, so am running on the assumption that he went to community college, enrolled in DeSales's online bachelor's and then master's program. My point is that in online programs, we professors do not get the same sense of who the student is. It's actually really hard, especially when writing letters of recommendation. No way to talk about the person's character or personality and "class leadership" means "getting assignments done on time," or "being first to post in a discussion," People are totally different in text than in real life (Duh).

He did that peer counseling thing (took a Mental Health First Aid Class) in community college. He probably kept using that practical experience to point to how dedicated he is to his fellow humans. (Meanwhile, he hates his fellow humans). IMO.

Having never attended a regular college with a regular college experience (IMO) until arriving at WSU, he was lost. Older, from out of state, out of step with the local college students hijinx and norms, and a naturally self-isolating person to begin with, his compulsions became worse - but I believe he actively nursed his inner pathologies.

I hope we get a trial and he doesn't just plea bargain (but, with a sigh, I am ready for that as Idaho is a death penalty state).

When asking if someone else was arrested, assuming it's not a ruse, he could also be referring to anybody who aided him after the crime rather than during the crime.
It might be that he fell in with some criminal or other while undertaking his research and the two conspired to commit the crime. Heck, he might not even have done the deed himself, but provided material assistance, such as a getaway car. We just don't know as of yet.

Matt Loveless

@MattLoveless

Officers still inside of a Steptoe Village apartment in Pullman they believe to be Kohberger’s residence.

Just spoke to one of the officers. Staying mum on things, but say they’re not allowing building access at the moment. Some context: Buildings are usually closed during this particular holiday week (“reduced operations” on campus), but those with key/card access are allowed in.

Matt Loveless

@MattLoveless
·
43m

A pair of WSU Police cars parked outside of Wilson-Short Hall, where WSU lists Bryan Kohberger’s office. Building is locked.

These IG Spoofers aren’t doing it for clout. They are trying to collect followers so in a few months, they can change their names and try to scam some of their new followers. Whether by mimicking a real account they follow or otherwise. It’s a tactic to get followed by real people so they can message them in the future in some scam.
Yep, still losers.

I wonder if BK fled to PA recently or before classes ended? The WSU calendar indicates that the last day of classes was December 9, with final starting the 12th and ending the 16th. I imagine any classes he was TA-ing would have noticed an absence up until the end of finals.

Source
Unless he “had Covid”…..reason to be isolated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cevans