ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 40 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly, I will second this and try to give more context (as a millennial). People, throughout generations, are sick; they love attention--despite what that attention mean to a more (perhaps polite?) greater audience. I think a good reference point is munchausen and munchausen by proxy. even if you do not understand WHY people gravitate towards certain attention, know it exist. it's a sick proxy in some peoples' (usually children or those who cannot defend themselves') situations. and main event for many we may never hear :/

If you hit the reply button on the post you want to reply to, it’ll copy the text of the post. It’ll make it a lot easier for others to follow along as right now your posts are out of context and it is not clear who or what you are replying to!

If you go onto Maddie and Kaylee's instas and search 'bryan.' in their followers, he is there. He has also liked loads of both their recent pics. He doesn't follow Xana, and the girls don't follow him back. Creep... he only follows 110 people too, strange
Someone changed the name of a pre-existing Instagram page shortly after suspects name was released to public. It’s a troll. It is not suspects real account or an actual connection between suspect & victims.

Edited to add: fake account is now gone & 3 others have popped up in its place.

If you hit the reply button on the post you want to reply to, it’ll copy the text of the post. It’ll make it a lot easier for others to follow along as right now your posts are out of context and it is not clear who or what you are replying to!
thank you @MalloryPike ! I willl try to respond to the post I meant to add to!

What if the elantra doesn't belong to him, it could be owned by his parents? Connecting it to him may have been a challenge. I think this guy really was off the radar, no criminal past that I've seen. Appears to be a focused student, older and mature. I echo all of the "why's"??

Any thoughts on whether he will plead guilty or go to trial? I think even if he pleads guilty to avoid the death penalty, he might still give info to LE about the murders.

I hope they make him give a full account if they award him a plea deal. And, being Idaho, they probably will. Oh, I hope so. I think this guy might well want to avoid a trial, given the looming death penalty.

IMO, this guy wants to bask in his fame as a Criminal Mastermind. If he has the genetics/epigenetic conditions I believe he must have, he's been struggling against criminal impulses most of his life and may have been planning some version of this crime since high school.

MOO.

Or arrogant, IMO. I can imagine him thinking, "No one will ever connect me to this crime. I'm too smart."
I'm not a homicidal maniac, and my sense of direction barely gets me from my bedroom to the fridge without a wrong turn, but I was still able to find a way into and out of Moscow with no cameras, and ID a decent plan for after. If that guy thinks he's too smart, then he'd probably think I could excel in the science of rockets... and again, he would be way wrong. Stupefyingly wrong. just blows me away.

I wonder if LE had their eyes on him early on, but just had an unidentified light colored vehicle on tape? They may have been watching/suspecting him and noticed he was driving an Elantra, and put out the news release to see what he would do (try to hide the car, etc.)
It’s possible they were never looking for an unknown white Elantra. JMO

That's one reason I was picturing someone of grad student age - because several other university related crimes have had to do with long term grad student status. This guy got his master's from DeSales, a Catholic university with a physical campus in PA, and many online courses.

He leaves his job at the school in Spring 2021 (in PA).

Probably arrives Pullman Fall 2021 - and one year later, commits mass murder. Flees back to PA.

Was he in fact a Bundy fan? There are eerie similarities, for sure. This guy (IMO) knew that his mind was disordered and he was obsessed with planning and thinking about crime. He turned that obsession into an attempt at a career (in criminology!)

He's like very smart, very analytic, methodical and (of course) insane. I hope I can use that word. I am not diagnosing him with anything, but I need some word to stick in there that denotes "out of his ever-lovin' mind" which is too long to type.
I was very impressed reading your theory yesterday that this would be an older, socially awkward student or grad student that was still hanging on to campus life (along with your own personal experience of dealing with this profile). A lot more details will come out soon, but I think you nailed it.

Kohberger has no Washington state court filings, and only an infraction in Latah County, Idaho for a traffic violation.

This is per icourts and a Boise local news source.
Thank you…hadn’t looked him up in WA, so did not know about the traffic violation (did that connect him with the car, I wonder?) but he grew up in PA from what we can tell, and juvenile records are often expunged, ime.

I have a sinking feeling there will be a plea to avoid the death penalty because so
Unless he could offer info on other crimes....I can’t see what else he’d have to offer
Taking death penalty off table so FBI profilers, and other agencies can take a deep dive into his mind to research him is a possibility. But, he has to fully cooperate.

Why wouldn't WSU have had his auto on file?
Perhaps he didn't live on campus, park, etc., he would not necessarily need to register his vehicle. He was also a new grad student at WSU -- enrolled fall semester 2022 -- we don't know how long he had this vehicle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member