MN MN - New Scandia Twp & St Paul, Bone Lake & Pig's Eye Lake, WhtFem 30-65, UP7308, head/foot, Jun'93

My work colleague was super disturbed when I showed him something on my phone. I pretty much never take a picture so my gallery is 65% dead people, 25% missing sketches hahahah. It got worse when I said I had the dead bodies on my phone "for research".

My work colleague was super disturbed when I showed him something on my phone. I pretty much never take a picture so my gallery is 65% dead people, 25% missing sketches hahahah. It got worse when I said I had the dead bodies on my phone "for research".
Omg your cracking me up.

Yeah I barely have any photos of myself more like my dog cats plants and dead people/missing people not in that order ha!

Oh yeah you know the dead bodies on the phone for research.. nothing to see here move along:rolleyes:

Regarding the UID and Martha Bacon's murder, I suspect the involvement of Timothy Joseph Crosby.

The guy is a sexual psychopath. Not only is he a convicted rapist, he's also implicated in the disappearances of various women.

The kicker: In 1993 he lived with his parents in St. Paul and he had already bragged in the 70s that he had killed and dismembered a girl back then.

The December 1974 offense was an escalated version of the 1972 offense. Crosby kidnapped and raped a 20–year–old hitchhiker. He picked her up in St. Paul, handcuffed her at gunpoint, cut her bra off with a knife, and taped her eyes shut. He drove her to his parent's cabin near St. Cloud, and along the way he threatened to kill her. He tied her wrists and legs to bedposts and photographed her. After several hours, Crosby removed her from the bed, handcuffed her again, and drove her to a spot by the Mississippi River in Monticello. There, he stripped her naked and raped her at knifepoint while she remained handcuffed. He then slowly drove her back to St. Paul. During the drive he told the victim about a girl who had recently been raped and murdered and dismembered, stating, “Why should I start caring now, you're no different.” Back in St. Paul, Crosby drove in circles. The victim, convinced that Crosby would kill her, lunged and pressed the gas pedal when she saw an occupied police car. This caused a crash, leaving Crosby to flee on foot from the officer and the victim to escape toward the officer.

FindLaw's Court of Appeals of Minnesota case and opinions.

He is also a suspect in the murder of a sexworker named Victoria Marie Morris in June/July 1994.

Two cold cases, a single suspect – Twin Cities

Donated! Let's get her identified.

I'm pretty sure that Martha Ann Bacon and the UID were killed by the same person. Personally, I think that the UID was either a sex worker like Martha or homeless. If that's the case we might never find out.

On another note: Do you think I should write up all my research on other dismembered victims and send it to LE. I really do not want to seem like a crazy person.

Yes!

How about Susan Lund (formerly Ina Jane Doe) - severed head only, found in early 1993. Southern Illinois so it's a bit further away but definitely same region.

Well, great news! The local law enforcement agency has sent the Bone Lake Victim's case to the DNA Doe Network. Now we need the funds! Please share on your social media so we can get this woman her name back and work to solve her murder case.
306915635-10225432804440059-3502546480152555654-n.jpg

Does anyone know if the nail polish was just on two toes of the same foot, or one painted toe per foot?
The reason i am wondering about that, is in case the perp wanted to be able to identify which foot came from which body, suggesting more than one victim, fwiw, imo, speculation.
rbbm.
''The woman was Caucasian and estimated to be between 30-65 years old.

She had dark brown spiky hair and brown eyes. Her ears were triple pierced, and she had red toenail polish on two toes.''
1665671092307.png

Does anyone know if the nail polish was just on two toes of the same foot, or one painted toe per foot?
The reason i am wondering about that, is in case the perp wanted to be able to identify which foot came from which body, suggesting more than one victim, fwiw, imo, speculation.
rbbm.
''The woman was Caucasian and estimated to be between 30-65 years old.

She had dark brown spiky hair and brown eyes. Her ears were triple pierced, and she had red toenail polish on two toes.''
View attachment 372958
The 4th and 5th toes of the recovered left foot had some nail polish per Namus

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member