ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 44

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the article:
“If somebody like this was really a student of criminal justice and criminology, then he would understand certain things like Locard’s Exchange Principle,” Giacalone told The Daily Beast, referring to the time-tested forensic theory that “every contact leaves a trace.”

“It shows you the arrogance of people like him, where he thinks he’s smarter than the cops because he read something in a book,” Giacalone continued. “At the end of the day, experience trumps academics every day of the week and twice on Sunday.”
“It will be really interesting to find out, as we go, if he came prepared,” said Giacalone. “Did he wear gloves, a Tyvek suit, what was he doing to not get caught? Was he covering his hair? Did he wear booties over his shows, knowing that he’s going to be stepping in a lot of blood? Those are behavioral aspects, where [prosecutors] can say, ‘This was well thought-out and planned.”

BBM

Has it been discussed that Maddie and Xana worked at Mad Greek? The menu states that you can ask server for vegan options. Wonder if there was an encounter like the one documented when he was in PA? And he became fixated...or felt rejected? Just wondering

Yep, wouldn't be surprised if the alleged killer tried to hit on at least one of the female victims and got blown off...

Snipped<
He has decided not to fight extradition and looks forward to being exonerated.

Extradition hearing set for University of Idaho murder suspect on Jan. 3

Kohberger has a hearing on Jan. 3, where he can either waive or fight his extradition to Idaho.
Regardless of the outcome, Snyder said he will be back in Idaho within 30 days.

Looking at his images on google, BCK looks so spooky JMOO
I think he looks okay..
6 ft tall, slim, maybe a nice smile? (SPECULATION)
Intense though, I would imagine..
shutting self up now...

I doubt I'd get a bad vibe if I met him from his appearance.
But what I'm trying to navigate is a direction into his life.
Still have nothing.
No ex partners or current partners?
If this was a no body case I'd say we'd be well up against it if we needed him to talk? So maybe I am sensing something?

Probably the case will tell the story and not him?
400 calls is intense, assuming they were from 400 individuals.

Did he usually hang out in Moscow?
Who did he hang out with?
It's full circle back to Moscow again.
The night of the crime..

Do you guys know when his next court appearance is? Will it include the extradition change?

I think he looks okay..
shutting self up now...

Still have nothing.
If this was a no body case I'd say we'd be well up against it if we needed him to talk? So maybe I am sensing something?

The night of the crime..
What does 400 calls mean??

From the article:
“If somebody like this was really a student of criminal justice and criminology, then he would understand certain things like Locard’s Exchange Principle,” Giacalone told The Daily Beast, referring to the time-tested forensic theory that “every contact leaves a trace.”

“It shows you the arrogance of people like him, where he thinks he’s smarter than the cops because he read something in a book,” Giacalone continued. “At the end of the day, experience trumps academics every day of the week and twice on Sunday.”
“It will be really interesting to find out, as we go, if he came prepared,” said Giacalone. “Did he wear gloves, a Tyvek suit, what was he doing to not get caught? Was he covering his hair? Did he wear booties over his shows, knowing that he’s going to be stepping in a lot of blood? Those are behavioral aspects, where [prosecutors] can say, ‘This was well thought-out and planned.”

BBM
Is it arrogance though or heedlessness?

I thought this bit was interesting, start of the article
Giacalone said he could personally recall only one other murder investigation in recent years in which a criminology student turned out to be the prime suspect.

In 2010, John Jay College criminology student Gary McGurk pleaded guilty to manslaughter for tying his girlfriend to a bed and slashing her throat, then bashing her head in with a hammer—but not before wrapping her skull in Saran Wrap “so there would be no blood,” the 24-year-old said in court. The 24-year-old victim Michelle Lee, who had also gone to John Jay, was working as a criminologist for the NYPD at the time of her death.
so link brings me here

Ex-lover pleads guilty in slaying of NYPD employee

Gary McGurk, 24, killed Michelle Lee in an orgy of violence last April, carving her up with a knife and smashing her head in with a hammer, before burning her chest with an iron.

“I struck the victim Michelle Lee in the head with a hammer,” McGurk told Queens Supreme Court Justice Gregory Lasak

Lasak asked McGurk, who had an on-again-off-again relationship with Lee, what happened after the hammer attack.

“Your Honor, I positioned her on the bed. I took her cell phone with me when I left her apartment. I took the Saran Wrap [which had been wrapped around her head] so there would be no blood,” McGurk intoned.

“It was on her head before you struck her in the head,” Lasak asked.

“Yes, your honor.”

McGurk was prodded by his lawyer Chris Renfroe to make another admission that ADA Charles Testagrossa insisted on as part of the deal.

“I burned her with an iron, your honor,” McGurk said.

“Did you do anything else to her body?”

“I positioned a knife in her neck, your honor.”

!!!

Just 2010. Criminology student.

I think he looks okay..
shutting self up now...

Still have nothing.

The night of the crime..
Can’t wait to see the loads of groupies he’ll probably attract.

Chiming in on the use of heroin. No one just starts using heroin. Other drugs and drinking starts first, by the time heroin Is used your already prone to addiction. Very few heroin addicts remain clean for a long period of time. Rehab is not a cure, it’s a recovery program that needs maintenance to remain clean. You don’t use or drink if you want to remain clean…..it just won’t work. IF he is an addict, he would not be drinking.

IMO I think he will be back in Idaho in a lot less than 30 days. They seemed eager to get him back to Idaho at the press conference.
Probably a full week after his extradition court appearance, that's what I think it'll take. Monroe County wants him gone and the governor almost certainly feels the same. I think PA will act quickly. AJMO

Edited by me:
I see now BCK is not fighting extradition from PA, good news.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member