OH - Pike Co - 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered - 4 Wagner Family Members Arrested #87

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wednesday, January 4, 2023

George Docket from today - WARRANT TO CONVEY means that they are going to move George out of jail to prison. This can't be done without the WARRANT TO CONVEY.

Looks like the last of the paperwork is being sent to the prosecution and defense and that the paperwork went through to move George out of jail. I will update when I find George is moved into an Intake Prison Reception Center, should be in Orient Ohio about 17.5 miles southwest of Columbus.

01/04/2023 JUDGMENT ENTRY OF SENTENCE (PRISON TERMS IMPOSED) --

01/04/2023 WARRANT TO CONVEY

01/04/2023
REGULAR MAIL ISSUED
Issue Date: 01/04/2023
Service: REGULAR MAIL
Method: REGULAR MAIL ISSUED

RICHARD M NASH, JR
MAILING ADDRESS
602 CHILLICOTHE STREET
SUITE 700
PORTSMOUTH, OH 45662
Tracking Number: 000007750

JOHN PATRICK PARKER
MAILING ADDRESS
ATTORNEY AT LAW
988 EAST 185TH STREET
CLEVELAND, OH 44119
Tracking Number: 000007751

ROBERT JUNK, PROSECUTING ATTORNEY
MAILING ADDRESS
100 E SECOND STREET
WAVERLY, OH 45690
Tracking Number: 000007752

ANGELA R CANEPA
MAILING ADDRESS
SPECIAL PROSECUTOR
C/O PUBLIC SAFETY DEPARTMENT
1970 W BROAD ST., 5TH FLOOR
COLUMBUS, OH 43223
Tracking Number: 000007753

D ANDREW WILSON
MAILING ADDRESS
SPECIAL PROSECUTOR
C/O PUBLIC SAFETY DEPARTMENT
1970 W BROAD ST., 5TH FLOOR
COLUMBUS, OH 43223
Tracking Number: 000007754

01/04/2023
DISPOSITION OF A CAPITAL CASE BY THE TRIAL COURT FORM MAILED TO SUPREME COURT OF OHIO TOGETHER WITH SENTENCING ENTRY

Last edited:
DAILY TRIAL HIGHLIGHTS (DAY 1 – 8/31/22 to DAY 51 – 11/30/22)

UPDATE:

George was moved out of the Scioto County Jail on Thursday, January 5th.

He was moved into the Ohio Prison System which means his first stop is the Orient Ohio (Intake) Correctional Reception Center, about 17.5 miles southwest of Columbus.

The Lorain Correctional Institution, located in Grafton, Ohio, processes male inmates from twenty-five counties in the northern part of Ohio. Male inmates from the remaining sixty-three counties are processed through the Correctional Reception Center, located in Orient, Ohio.

George isn't showing up yet when I try to find him in the Reception Center, but when he shows up I will post his new prison mugshot and any information that might be listed.

Eventually it will be listed what prison they send him to and his Security Classification Rating.
Maximum Security Level 4 is my prediction.

Level 4 -
The security level that is the next degree higher than Level 3, and requires more security/supervision than Level 3. It represents the primary security level for Control Units in the 3-Tier System. The physical security requirements for Level 4 may vary based on the overall physical structure of the facility.

The highest Security Level is for those who commit crimes in prison called ERH.

ERH -
A security level for individuals who commit or lead others to commit violent, disruptive, predatory, riotous actions, or who otherwise pose a serious threat to the security of the institution as set forth in the established ERH criteria. ERH represents the highest level of security possible in the 3-Tier System and is reserved for those who cannot be safely managed at any lower security level.

Last edited:
Note, escape history is taken into consideration.
I have to wonder if George's prison file will be flagged/designated as an escape risk due to his being the most vocal about talks of revenge and escape as revealed to BCI by a female informant. For that matter, I wonder if the other 3 Wagners will be flagged/designated as escape risks when they are being assessed at the Prison Reception Center.

It is the policy of the ODRC to maintain a classification level system that creates a process for the classification of individuals according to their security risk. This process will consider behavior and such other objective factors as are available and relevant when assessing an individual's institutional security needs. Factors considered include, but are not limited to:

• History of assaultive, violent, or disruptive behavior

• Enemies of record
(Billy and George could possibly be considered "enemies of record" towards Jake due to the fact that Jake testified against them. Even if Billy doesn't go to trial, Jake still testified against him in his Proffer.)

• Gender identification
• Sex
• Medical status
• Mental and emotional stability
• Criminal history
• Type of sentencing and release eligibility
• Programming and education history
• STG affiliation
• Previous adjustment at less restrictive security levels
• Lastly, the NOTORIETY of the offences committed by the offender

Individuals will be placed at the lowest level of security possible that is still sufficient to ensure the safety and security of persons, the institution, and the community. Individuals will be placed at institutions that are consistent with their Security Classification Rating.

Last edited:

NEW MUGSHOT

Thanks Dudly!

This is what I have been looking for. I see they got it up fairly quickly.

Eventually this site will tell us what prison they send him to. Where it says "institution" the Correctional Reception Center will be replaced with the name of the prison he is sent to.

Institution
Correctional Reception Center

Institution
Name of George's prison

Using Screenshot because it is a good way to enlarge his photo for those interested - he is not happy

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230106-205530.png
    Screenshot_20230106-205530.png
    455.9 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
NEW MUGSHOT

Thanks Dudly!

Eventually this site will tell us what prison they send him to. Where it says "institution" the Correctional Reception Center will be replaced with the name of the prison he is sent to.

Institution

Institution
Name of George's prison

Using Screenshot because it is a good way to enlarge his photo for those interested - he is not happy
Looks like he just met Reality :)

NEW MUGSHOT

Thanks Dudly!

Institution

Institution
Name of George's prison

Kinda like a deer, caught in the headlights, sorta look. Got my orange on for G3's trial!

Orange is right. I like your orange fox rsd. I'm glad you are going to be posting for Billy's trial. It will be interesting!

Remember he has a Hearing week after next.
Oh yes I've been watching! I'd not miss this trial unless perhaps I should die between now and then. Almost seven years of waiting for this day.

Sorry if this has already been asked and answered in previous threads but, does anyone know when Billy's trial is expected to start.
Don't know yet. He has a pre-trial hearing coming up on Jan 18, 1 pm, re-starting the process of moving to his trial. Last fall, the calendar for Billy's trial was put on hold while they began GW4's trial.

With any luck, Billy will take a plea deal instead. From what we've learned about him, that seems unlikely.

Don't know yet. He has a pre-trial hearing coming up on Jan 18, 1 pm, re-starting the process of moving to his trial. Last fall, the calendar for Billy's trial was put on hold while they began GW4's trial.

With any luck, Billy will take a plea deal instead. From what we've learned about him, that seems unlikely.

As a hard core life long criminal I agree it is unlikely Billy will take a plea to avoid trial.

I cannot picture him standing up in Court before the families and TV cameras and pleading guilty to his long list of charges, especially 8 aggravated murders with all the specifications etc...

Just can't picture this. This is what he would have to do if he pleads, just like his mother and brother did.

Plus, if he pleads he cannot appeal. And I think he needs to save face with his mother and sister. He can tell them Jake and Angie lied and the murders were all their idea.

Plus, A trial gives him the one in a million chance of maybe the jury at least getting hung up on some of his charges because he wasn't living on Peterson Rd. I think his not living there will be a big part of his defense.

If he does take a plea I believe it would only be because it is what his mom and sister want. That they don't want all his "dirty laundry" aired out in court, like what happened to George with witness testimony and playing recordings of him etc...And Billy carries alot of criminal baggage from his past etc...Which Jake and Angela will likely talk about on the stand, amongst how he shot Gary, Chris and Kenny. Devastating testimony against him.

Hopefully, Billy's Hearing next week will shed some light on where the direction of his trial is headed.

If he doesn't take a plea by then after his attorneys have now had time to analyze George's trial, it just seems more and more unlikely that he will.

Unfortunately, the families may be sitting through another trial but at least they know George was convicted and that the prosecutors have what I consider to be an Air Tight Case.

Last edited:
As a hard core life long criminal I agree it is unlikely Billy will take a plea to avoid trial.

I cannot picture him standing up in Court before the families and TV cameras and pleading guilty to his long list of charges, especially 8 aggravated murders with all the specifications etc...

Just can't picture this. This is what he would have to do if he pleads, just like his mother and brother did.

Plus, if he pleads he cannot appeal. And I think he needs to save face with his mother and sister. He can tell them Jake and Angie lied and the murders were all their idea.

Plus, A trial gives him the one in a million chance of maybe the jury at least getting hung up on some of his charges because he wasn't living on Peterson Rd. I think his not living there will be a big part of his defense.

If he does take a plea I believe it would only be because it is what his mom and sister want. That they don't want all his "dirty laundry" aired out in court, like what happened to George with witness testimony and playing recordings of him etc...And Billy carries alot of criminal baggage from his past etc...Which Jake and Angela will likely talk about on the stand, amongst how he shot Gary, Chris and Kenny. Devastating testimony against him.

Hopefully, Billy's Hearing next week will shed some light on where the direction of his trial is headed.

If he doesn't take a plea by then after his attorneys have now had time to analyze George's trial, it just seems more and more unlikely that he will.

Unfortunately, the families may be sitting through another trial but at least they know George was convicted and that the prosecutors have what I consider to be an Air Tight Case.

CORRECTION TO MY ABOVE POST:

I said, in regards to Billy pleading guilty:

"Just can't picture this. This is what he would have to do if he pleads, just like his mother and brother did."

I meant to say:

"Just can't picture this. This is what he would have to do if he pleads, just like his WIFE and SON did."

CORRECTION TO MY ABOVE POST:

I said, in regards to Billy pleading guilty:

"Just can't picture this. This is what he would have to do if he pleads, just like his mother and brother did."

I meant to say:

"Just can't picture this. This is what he would have to do if he pleads, just like his WIFE and SON did."
I wonder if testimony in one trial can be used as evidence in another trial. Like we know Jake and Angela have to testify in Billy's trial as part of their agreement. But George took the stand in his own trial and Gave testimony not helpful to Billy. I am not sure if George can be compelled to tesify again in Billy's trial but could George's statements in one trial be used against Billy.

I wonder if testimony in one trial can be used as evidence in another trial. Like we know Jake and Angela have to testify in Billy's trial as part of their agreement. But George took the stand in his own trial and Gave testimony not helpful to Billy. I am not sure if George can be compelled to tesify again in Billy's trial but could George's statements in one trial be used against Billy.
I doubt GWIV could be compelled to testify but, I would think anything that came out in his trial can be used against GWIII. It is now public knowledge and came from people who swore to tell the truth. There was also evidence from experts on record that I would think could be used…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong