Recovered/Located UK - Constance Marten & Mark Gordon & Newborn, left a broken down car on motorway, Bolton Greater Manchester, 5 Jan 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
<modsnip - quoted post removed>

She’s a very well educated person, clearly very driven, ambitious, and intelligent. I hope she’s found safe and sound soon. I wonder what background Mark has? I have so many questions!

Last edited by a moderator:
Supposedly she's been seen near port in essex

Seems to only sail to holland
I'm relieved they aren't lying in a ditch the other side of the road.

I hope they are all safe and well. Whatever the backstory here, that is what matters, especially the newborn baby.

Do the photos of them (not the cctv one) look like mugshots? They felt quite different to the usual social media/family photos used for this type of thing. That and the language used by the police about her feeling scared make it all feel sinister.
I'm glad there's been a probable sighting and they seem OK

Do the photos of them (not the cctv one) look like mugshots? They felt quite different to the usual social media/family photos used for this type of thing. That and the language used by the police about her feeling scared make it all feel sinister.
I'm glad there's been a probable sighting and they seem OK
It's hard to tell about the photos. The one of CM looks so much like my own passport photo that I had done in a photography shop that I wonder if it is a passport or ID photo. There doesn't look like too much stress in either of their faces for them to be mugshots, but I could be totally wrong. It seems I was wrong to fear they might have had an accident or something that was keeping them 'missing'. so I could be wrong about that too.

<modsnip - article sleuthing family members of missing persons who are not implicated in the disappearance is not allowed>

Sounds like an interesting family...

<modsnip - rumor> It's hard to find any details on the male apart from him living in Manchester..<modsnip> I wonder what has happened to get to this point. Very sad. <modsnip - no indication Social Services is involved> I just hope the baby and her are safe.

Welcome new members!

If you haven't had a chance to look at our rules yet, the links are below this post. Here's a quick excerpt about the social media that's allowed and what needs to be included in the post:

ALLOWED SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES

Individuals
Victim (missing or murdered person)
Suspect (as officially named by LE)

• Links may be used to direct members to posts made by a victim or a suspect.
  • Paraphrasing is okay, but direct quotes, copying/pasting, screenshots from these pages is not allowed.
  • NOTE: Comments and posts by Friends on these pages are not allowed to be linked, quoted, copied or referenced. They are considered rumor. Just don't mention them.
  • Do not link to a victim or suspect's social media page if you are not 100% certain it belongs to the correct individual.
  • If a social media page is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

Family members MAY NOT be sleuthed or discussed unless LE has indicated they are implicated in the disappearance.

Last edited:
Unfortunately by running with the baby, this is only going to get social service's backs up <modsnip - no indication of Social Services involvement>. the baby absolutely needs to be seen and checked by authorities, particularly if the wee mite is going through any kind of withdrawal.

Looks like the cult in question was T.B. Joshua's. Here's a 700-page book about him in PDF format that briefly mentions the mother.
Just to give some context to this (since I accidentally broke the rules with related posts - sorry!), the mother previously worked on an Al Jazeera documentary about this cult that's mentioned on her LinkedIn page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member