MA MA - Ana Walshe, 39, regional general manager of a real estate company, Cohasset, 1 Jan 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, if you follow back the arrows in the quoted responses, it will take you directly back to the original posts. Here are the quotes & links:

In this instance, the DM reporter tweeted a sort of caption of an audio statement and said "Brian Walshe waited three days to report his wife and mother for their three sons missing. He said it was normal for her to not reach out for days at a time due to work".
While the friend of Ana stated: "I know in my heart that of her choice, she would not go a day without speaking to her husband and her kids." Here's what we know in case of missing Mass. woman Ana Walshe
Maybe I'm missing something obvious, but I don't see a direct quote. Did this reporter actually interview the husband? (I apologize if it's there and I just don't see it.)

SBM
Then who lied about seeing her leave, and why?
LE said 'a family member'. He would of been told that by the actual person I hope. If it was a child they'd hear from him with his father present to make sure I'd think and not take father's word, unless they have to at this time. The person may have seen the person 'leaving', but doesn't say if went out the door to a waiting vehicle. The person may of just seen her with her bags saying good night, talk soon. Husb said he was sleeping. It was supposed to be about 4 AM. It will come out of course. <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
We don't know she didn't get on a plane, that is false. Someone earlier suggested a private plane. No TSA and could utilize a small airport. Not saying I think that is what happened, but seems to be a valid answer to your question and mostly want to clarify that the statement that she didn't get on a plane isn't true.
Only because I’m in the total depths of re-watching Homeland again, I tend to agree. For the sake of this being some elaborate scheme, maybe she pulled off some get away plan with some passport etc. Crazier things of happened. Not that this is what I believe. But I do live a town over, and the woods behind her house will eventually trail to a main drag. Everyone here is baffled.

Forgive me if it is not allowed to post this link, I just found it interesting, and IMO, money is behind this in one way or another.

Did she really post this one year ago? I guess he wasn't on house arrest then?

Forgive me if it is not allowed to post this link, I just found it interesting, and IMO, money is behind this in one way or another.

This guy is a fraud and she’s knowingly promoting him. The description of that PAID presentation is one of those ‘give me $100 and I’ll tell you how to become a millionaire’. Scam.

I don’t know what to think about this story. But at this point, everyone involved seems to have something to hide.

About this event​

1) Is money a point of stress in your life?
2) Have you yearned for financial freedom?
3) Are you ashamed of how much or how little money you have?
4) Do you believe that financial freedom means limitless spending?
5) Has your happiness or your self-worth depended on money?
6) Do you buy objects instead of investing in self-care?
7) Are you more likely to buy a gift then pay off your credit card bill?
8) Do you make plenty of money, yet you are in debilitating debt?

"Find out how your emotional world is standing in the way of your financial health"

About this event​

"Find out how your emotional world is standing in the way of your financial health"
I wonder how many people signed up for his event?

Given what I read in the court docs @Gardenista linked, the above is very ironic.

About this event​

Oh, the irony.

Somewhat off-topic story: We moved into a house many years ago and noticed that our next door neighbor (actually 'neighbour' as I am Canadian) had incredible sports cars and boats, and at other times motorbikes or snowmobiles, in their driveway. One day I came home from work and there were picketers marching in front of their house with signs saying "these people don't pay their bills", "horrible people", etc.
I was aghast as they walked close to our house. And I was sad for the wife and young children who saw that.
Other neighbours filed complaints against the 'house' because of high weeds on the lawn.

Several months later the house was up for sale by the bank. there were various 'services' there for many weeks. Apparently the house had holes punched in the walls and was in terrible condition. And the story came out that the husband was a broker for high speed vehicles and that they just rented the house. The family moved from place to place.
I've often thought of the wife and kids afterward and wished I had reached out. Shame on me.

Maybe I'm missing something obvious, but I don't see a direct quote. Did this reporter actually interview the husband? (I apologize if it's there and I just don't see it.)
I looked at three DailyMail articles for an interview and didn't see one. I highly doubt there was an interview since at this point, we have heard nothing from him. You can always email the reporter to ask, or reply to the tweet. MOO

This is another, older post from Ana’s LinkedIn profile. (I believe posting material from her known SM accounts is compliant with WS TOS.) We’ve been told that Ana has an “Eastern European” accent. I thought it might be informative to hear her speaking voice. Her accent is minimal, IMO. She seems like a lovely person. I hope she is safe and just taking a short break from the stresses life has thrown at her these past several years. I would be very interested to know if LE has located her passport.

Hmm this is such a weird case. The home confinement detail adds a wrinkle as well, husband can't go far which explains the small search radius. The police also seem to not believe much of what they have been told, imo. Although the usual outcome seems to be the most likely, the home confinement situation makes me second guess this assumption.

I have to wonder if she was seeing someone and left early for that purpose rather than a work emergency. Could have walked to meet a ride because their house is a bit secluded? Or she doesn't wany anyone to see her ride.

This family is under so much stress. 3 boys under 7, pending sentencing with prison likely, financial pressure on Ana to support them all, multi-generational living situation, Ana traveling all week. It's a lot and it seems to have boiled over in one way or another. I'm not surprised the house is looking a bit worn down given how many balls they're trying to keep in the air.

Hoping the pressure became too much and she left on her own. That would be the best outcome here.

Just ran across this but it's another paywalled article.

JAN 7, 2023

AA, a close friend and former colleague who has known Ana for more than a decade said in a text conversation just before midnight, he didn't notice anything out of the ordinary. "Rung in the new year," he said.
So, I'm wondering if these Happy New Year messages that Ana didn't respond to were later in the day as people were waking up. I have been thinking they were at midnight or thereabouts. MOO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member