MA MA - Ana Walshe, 39, regional general manager of a real estate company, Cohasset, 1 Jan 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
About 4 to 6 years too late, unfortunately. I mean, ya gotta be a little self-deluded to keep having kids with a guy like this in your 30s when the world is your oyster (from the looks of it).

Wake up ladies!

Weird case.

My biased opinion only
I have a feeling BW might have swept her off her feet, lots of love bombing...all the signs that we at WS know make up a possessive, not so nice person.

One of her FB posts talked about finding love 7 years ago outside of DC. The oldest child is 6 so she became pregnant very soon after presumably starting a relationship with BW. Then three three kids in seven years!

IMO we will learn that she was being very manipulated. And having a MIL living with you probably did not help the situation, especially if said MIL sees the son as a "golden child."

SHEDS?
....Sources told NewsCenter 5's Ted Wayman that investigators arrived at the Walshe family's home with a search warrant on Sunday. Detectives were seen wearing protective layers on their shoes as they searched in and around the house.
Video from Sky5 showed that the search appeared to extend to sheds near the home, areas where police had not focused on during earlier searches.[...]
snipped for focus. @Eli9
Anyone have street address for this house pls? Or link to Google Earth birdseye and/or street view?
TiA.

Cohasset to Marshfield is a 5 1/2 hour walk. Probably longer if she's toting luggage. But let's assume that she hikes through the woods with her luggage and catches a ride. After that it's only a 20–25-minute drive to this airfield.

How does she pay for the flight? There is no activity on her plastic.

Where does she go? Services offered at Marshfield: CHARTER SERVICE,PILOT INSTRUCTION,AIRCRAFT RENTAL,AIRCRAFT SALES

Why would she leave her three beautiful boys and a job she seemingly loves?

Cohasset MA to 870 Moraine St Marshfield, MA

Well, we are sort of way out on a limb now but, okay, I'll play. Who says she had to pay for it herself? Or even that she had to pay for it on the day of her departure?

Does anybody have an idea what her salary would be in her current position?
I checked:
How much do I need to make for a $900,000 house? A $900,000 home, with a 5% interest rate for 30 years and $45,000 (5%) down requires an annual income of $218,403. This estimate is for an individual without other expenses, and your situation may differ.

SHEDS?

snipped for focus. @Eli9
Anyone have street address for this house pls? Or link to Google Earth birdseye and/or street view?
TiA.
516 Chief Justice Cushing Highway, Cohasset.

Both the Google earth satellite and street view (as well as the various photos on real estate websites) do not show the positioning of the shed(s). Some of the photos shared earlier that surfaced on Twitter/MSM may show them, but I’m too lazy to go find them :)

I don't think we should judge Ana in the art fraud case. We have no idea what happened there. If she helped communicate, it is possible that she thought he was selling the real paintings. We don't have enough information to say whether she helped him commit fraud.
Absolutely! Let’s give her the benefit of the doubt there. She was never even charged. It’s very possible that she didn’t really believe everything until recently. It happens that we are manipulated and it’s happened to me.

Understood. I wasn't clear -- although it's probable, I was declining to automatically assume Ana made that call at 1am Belgrade time, which would be late afternoon 12/31 Massachusetts time. It's also possible she made the call at 1am her own time, which would be 7am in Belgrade, early enough that it's still possible mom was asleep, but still seems like a more reasonable time to call one's mom unless she expected mom to be up celebrating after midnight.

Just trying to narrow down what seems like it was perhaps/IMO her last day alive. Hearing that Ana called mom, sister AND godmother makes me wonder if that was normal holiday phone behavior for her, or whether she might have been "wanting to talk" or wanting to tell someone she trusted about some concern she was having. All MOO.
Her Mom said she called her at 01.00hrs in Belgrade, but she didn't answer the call, as she was asleep. So that would be 17.00hrs in the East coast of the U.S.
So we know she was alive then at 17.00hrs (5pm)on the 31st December.

What happened after 17.00hrs that evening is anyone's guess, but I'm going to say it most likely involved alcohol and arguments. Which escalated.

I'm surprised she didn't just wait a while until he WAS in prison. Maybe that was her plan.....and he put a stop to it.
I bet and I wish that could of been kept up, the facade if so. I still hope it is. I need to be in denial in this. She would have to be playing it all very carefully no matter how doomed he felt. I hope much he did not totally trash his life in the worst way and hers for sure. Three little innocent boys.

“In 2021, Brian Walshe pled guilty to federal fraud charges. According to court documents, investigators believe he took the authentic paintings from a friend and used photographs of them and their documentation to attempt to sell replicas on eBay.”

Jeez....eBay?!?
Surely selling the Andy Warhol paintings there would set alarm bells ringing that they might not be genuine!

Any real Andy Warhol paintings would surely be sold through an art dealer or professional auction house, not an online garage sale?!

Oh, this guy. No wonder he got caught.

Jeez....eBay?!?
Surely selling the Andy Warhol paintings there would set alarm bells ringing that they might not be genuine!

Any real Andy Warhol paintings would surely be sold through an art dealer or professional auction house, not an online garage sale?!

And it’s pretty brazen. I would imagine that wasn’t his first fraud/theft by a long shot…

Jeez....eBay?!?

There are plenty of Warhols on eBay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members