ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 59

Status
Not open for further replies.
How accurate are the GPS pings? Defense won’t be able to say “BK was in the area dealing drugs” or something right? In the Delphi case the pings for RL were “in the area of the bridge” but really were probably just RL at home. Anyway, I guess what I’m wondering is, are there more towers in the Moscow area to actually put him at the victims house the 12 previous times?
They aren't GPS pings. They're cell tower pings. If you ping a tower, it means you are within receiving range of the signal. We have towers every mile or so here. I live in a city of 1.5 million. I just got back from the park. Four towers. Four miles driving. Could plot a likely route, but nothing specific.

The victims didn’t know this:

Sliding Glass Doors can be a burglar’s dream. The latches are flimsy.
  1. Most can be defeated with a small pry bar.
  2. Without a pry bar, the easiest way to gain entry is to wear rubber gloves, place the palms of your hands on the glass and push upwards. The door will lift up an inch … off of the latch.
Sliding Glass Doors are easy to burglar-proof. If you have a slider, cut a broom stick or piece of PVC pipe so it fills up the track at the bottom when closed. Remove the stick to exit, put it back to stop the door from sliding open.

Last edited:
I had the thought that since he was not hired as a Pullman Washington police officer he would commit these murders, get hired on as a Moscow ID police officer, then shine with a quick rise through the ranks by his brilliant deduction of evidence ect in this crime. Or by solving it, with someone else as the perpetrator of course.

JMO Pure speculation on my part.
Very very interesting…..

The witness did not see the suspect leave the house, according to the affidavit, but instead walk toward a possible exit.

PCA page 4 & 5 . “The male walked towards the glass sliding door” “ This leads investigators to believe the killer left the murderer left the scene

Moo, Yes, it’s open for interpretation. However, this case has proven to have a forces to be reckoned with, which are these amazing Police Detectives, BAU, FBI and patrol officers. Their communications strategy to the public and the media alike have been careful, factual and calculated. I’m confident they put the same effort, if not more, to PCA.

It has been theorized by LE since the beginning that the murders was targeted. Hence online sleuthers and observers were equally perplexed, and many of us have incorrectly believe that it could be someone in their inner circle, partly due to “targeted” comments by LE”. Prior to the released of PCA, I was still left baffled, why targeted if he was a stranger to the victims. I believe, their conclusions was was due to survivors left unharmed.

I have seen some people theorized that D stood unnoticed by the door, he simply didn’t see her. I, on the other hand is unconvinced that BK walked passed a narrow hallway and simply missed an impressively tall frozen shocked D- who’s descriptions of the killer was amazingly vivid which were more likely observed up close. Furthermore, I find it hard to believe that as he was seen walking towards the exit, he turnaround and walked up to the third floor or stay somewhere in the property. It’s not impossible, but it’s very unlikely. If, he was comfortable enough to stay with an alive witness who could be on the phone with 911 in her locked bedroom, what prevented him from going back to the house and retrieve his missing knife sheath. Who knows though..

Moo.

Last edited:
Absolutely true, I had a grad student from China work with me years ago who purchased a standard sedan second hand. He wanted me to write down instructions so he could learn to drive it- true story!
I began to talk him through it and decided to give him lessons instead. He would not get over about 20-25 mph so he rarely got to 3rd gear. He drove like a grandma… But he had gotten the car because his wife had just had a little boy.

Book learning has limitations and consequences

JMO
Couldn't disagree more. "Book learning" is limitless. I agree, application is where the learning is perfected, but you can't get hands-on learning of everything. A well educated, well rounded intellectual has more knowledge than simply the things they have personally done and experienced. Empirical knowledge is what has limitations, not books. IMO

If the screenshots on HTC are indeed from BK, which IMO they are, he was and could still be suffering from severe mental illness. The system has failed him. IMO, this should not be a capital punishment case. Members on forums that shall not be named here reference these screenshots as "creepy." That is not an adjective I would use to describe someone allegedly suffering as BK was. It's just sad.

If the screenshots on HTC are indeed from BK, which IMO they are, he was and could still be suffering from severe mental illness. The system has failed him. IMO, this should not be a capital punishment case. Members on forums that shall not be named here reference these screenshots as "creepy." That is not an adjective I would use to describe someone allegedly suffering as BK was. It's just sad.
Yet he was sane enough to get rid of the evidence, changed his license plates and wore gloves as he was being followed. Moo

Last edited:
I think there were lights on in certain areas of the house during the killings, so it may have been dark but not pitch black. In particular, I think it's probable that the light in X's room was still on given that it appears she was still active on TikTok at 4:12am. It's also possible the kitchen light was on.
There are also hanging outside string lights above the sliding glass door area, they may have been on which would cast light into the kitchen at least (if she shut off the kitchen light.)

I found those posts heartbreaking. Not for the man who allegedly committed these monstrous acts and ruined so many lives forever, but for that poor teen boy who was suffering and struggling. I have a son the age that BK was when he posted this (if this is indeed him) and there’s nothing “creepy” about this young person pouring out their pain to strangers on the internet. He was so eloquent and self-aware about his symptoms too. So terribly sad, I agree that the system failed him.

IMO, this offers insight as to why he was such an "above and beyond vegan," and needing different pots and pans as his aunt said. He appears to be trying to solve his conditions with dieting and seems very convinced eating unhealthily is a contributing factor. Many of his discussions on this forum revolve around food, diets, toxins, meal plans, and medications.
All MOO.
tiktok.png

His first post was in 2009, in which he states he is 14 turning 15 in 21 days time. The last activity on the account was in 2012.
It is a bit strange, the profile pic, but who knows if he used an old photo. Was he confirmed to be overweight when he was 14? I can't recall.

*ETA: I keep forgetting to say MOO, I gotta get used to that yeesh
I think he posts on there that he's lost half his bodyweight by some point. He probably changed his profile picture then, imo.

Super interesting observations

You asked what could be meant by the word ‘originally‘ here.

D.M. stated she originally went to sleep in her bedroom on the southeast side of the
second floor. D.M. stated she was awoken at approximately 4:00 a.m.

I think this means she went back to sleep in her bedroom after the encounter with the guy, in the same location where she was ’originally’.

I think DM may have been awakened by something and lay there still listening, but did not initially look at the clock for some time. She looked at the clock later it was after 4AM so she estimated she woke up near 4AM.

My kids do not have alarm clocks with a digital number in their rooms, they use their phone to tell time. I wondered if she had an alarm clock on her nightstand or not.
If she did, she may have been facing away from it?
If she had her phone- other questions come to mind.

JMO
Exactly. I believe there is some over analyzing going on here. I simply take it at face value, she went to sleep in her bedroom and was later woken up by the happenings in the house. It could be a situation where she laid awake trying to process the noises and later became aware of the time allowing her to estimate she was woken up around 4am.

I find it quite telling there’s been zero mention of him ever having a romantic relationship, no mention of a prom date even. I mean sheesh, even dahmer had a prom date.
He isn’t a bad looking guy, physically hes quite attractive. 6 ft, slim, nice hair. I can only think … he didn’t really want one?
IMO, BK seemed like a very ambitious young person wanting to make their mark-nothing abnormal

They aren't GPS pings. They're cell tower pings. If you ping a tower, it means you are within receiving range of the signal. We have towers every mile or so here. I live in a city of 1.5 million. I just got back from the park. Four towers. Four miles driving. Could plot a likely route, but nothing specific.
Thank you for taking the time to reply. I just wonder how sure they are that BK was stalking them instead of possibly just being in the area for other reasons.

I think he posts on there that he's lost half his bodyweight by some point. He probably changed his profile picture then, imo.
Ah yes you're right, thanks!
It's mentioned in this very long, interesting post

"I can't talk without flinching now. I used to be this healthy blonde haired boy with blue eyes, and in a few years I have darker hair and darker eyes, half the body weight"

Seems that perhaps his weight fluctuated often? MOO, IMO etc

Attachments

• image_2023-01-08_181552589.png
    image_2023-01-08_181552589.png
    501.7 KB · Views: 19
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors