Deceased/Not Found MA - Ana Walshe - Supposedly Left Home in Rideshare to Airport - Cohasset #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
'
yes...an absolute with social media, in my mind....

WHEN did Ana get the Maserati? Wasn't it a possession of BW's father??
I feel certain they were already living way above their means, regardless.....

but she coo'ed about how wonderful her husband was to her for the Valentines Day present!!

"Court documents show he failed to inform probation about two IRA’s at Fidelity – one of which he contributed $91,000 – and left off a 2014 Fiat and 2015 Maserati, which his wife Ana drove.

She posted that the car, worth $120,000, was the ‘best Valentine’s present of her life’ in a post online"

BWs father died Sept 2018. In Dec 2018 BW was appointed as the Personal Rep (= executor) by filing that there was no will. BW's father had a Maserati that presumably is the same Maserati that BW gave to AW for Valentine's Day. So it makes sense AW gets the car in Feb 2019 as a gift from BW.

The federal case regarding the Warhols has a list of assets that mentions the Maserati is still in BW/AWs possession in mid 2021 after his guilty plea. At that time the car is not registered.

My guess, BW just "borrowed" the car from his father's estate but never changed the title to his name so could not get it registered, inspected, or insured so had to stop driving it after about a year. Ask me how I know... one of my relatives "borrowed" my mother's car when she passed. As Personal Rep I repeatedly asked for the car or payment to the estate for the car. Crickets... Over a year later that relative asked me to sign over the title to them because the state wouldn't renew a registration for a deceased person.

BWs father died Sept 2018. In Dec 2018 BW was appointed as the Personal Rep (= executor) by filing that there was no will. BW's father had a Maserati that presumably is the same Maserati that BW gave to AW for Valentine's Day. So it makes sense AW gets the car in Feb 2019 as a gift from BW.

The federal case regarding the Warhols has a list of assets that mentions the Maserati is still in BW/AWs possession in mid 2021 after his guilty plea. At that time the car is not registered.

My guess, BW just "borrowed" the car from his father's estate but never changed the title to his name so could not get it registered, inspected, or insured so had to stop driving it after about a year. Ask me how I know... one of my relatives "borrowed" my mother's car when she passed. As Personal Rep I repeatedly asked for the car or payment to the estate for the car. Crickets... Over a year later that relative asked me to sign over the title to them because the state wouldn't renew a registration for a deceased person.
SBBM.

If you look at Ana's IG page, you can see BW & AW bought the car in 2015 (there's a post on the car and a comment from the auto salesperson saying he was glad he could get them into the car." They gave the car up in 2020 (as evidenced by her IG post indicating that she missed the sweet ride.

Yeah I thought of her as soon as I heard some details on this case. Sadly, I imagine that though Lori and Ana both probably had an inkling of how deceptive their husbands were by the end, my guess is they never really thought of them as violent, so they were likely quite blindsided by it and would never have thought that they were in physical danger. (I suspect Shanann Watts had a similar experience with her husband. He'd shown himself to be an unpleasant jerk, but I don't think it ever occurred to her that her or her girls were truly in danger before he killed them.) MOO

I 100% agree with every word of this. This is why true narcissists, I’m talking about people diagnosed with narcissistic personality disorder, and who possibly have other comorbidities that exacerbate maladaptive NPD behaviors, are SO dangerous. The word you used, blindsided, was apt, and often exactly the case in situations where sadly, it’s already too late. By no means am I saying that every person out there with NPD is capable of this, that is an overgeneralization and simply not true… People with NPD *sometimes* DO seek treatment, because they honestly do not like these qualities in themselves and often do not want to lose the people they love — people who may otherwise leave if the narcissist does not acknowledge their behavior (just getting to this step, is like climbing Mount Everest for them… admitting they even have a problem), and seek help or attempt to change it. If you talk to any professional who specializes in treating individuals with NPD, or in treating victims of narcissistic abuse, they will tell you however, that the treatment of these individuals is often a very difficult, and very long road… And percentage wise, most individuals who seek treatment at some point, do not complete that treatment because it’s too difficult for the narcissist. Like I said, the “danger factor” is not the same for everyone, and comorbidities, or combined maladaptive pathologies factor into that (for one example, Google the term “dark triad”), but people with NPD do cause damage to those around them… it doesn’t have to be just through physical violence… in fact, more often than not, they are extremely manipulative and controlling, and abuse others psychologically, emotionally, verbally, etc. in addition to potentially physically.

This is all MOO, but I will say that although I am not a psychologist or a psychiatrist, I have decades of experience with this as I grew up the child of a father with NPD, and my mother, brother and myself are survivors of narcissistic abuse, which I came to understand is a very layered and unique type of abuse… lots of manipulating, gaslighting, intentionally causing their victims to believe they are crazy, and that they are the problem… that the narcissist is innocent. For us, the abuse was psychological, emotional, verbal and physical - in an effort to ensure you would conform, and used as a punishment if it was perceived you had not conformed perfectly enough… anyone on the outside looking in at our family would think that we had perfect lives, that were a perfect family… everything glittered, so it surely must’ve been gold… Ana’s situation feels familiar to me also because this seems to be the same case for her. It *appears* she has a picture perfect life… but you never know what goes on behind closed doors. The façade created by my father looked like the same picture perfect world… and god forbid any of us do or say anything that could have called that into question to any outsider. So, my family ended up spending about two decades learning the ins and outs of every facet of what NPD is, how to deal with it, and how to heal from it. My father was one of the rare and lucky ones who DID eventually go on to truly get the professional help he needed to REALLY change, and because of that, the person he is today, is night and day from the man I grew up with… but it was an extremely long and painful road for everyone involved, and none of us made it out completely unscathed. We have all sought treatment to deal with how this uniquely affected each of us individually, and for the most part we’ve healed immensely and live pretty normal lives now, but even so, having experienced something so dysfunctional like that, there are still parts of it that will never completely leave you.

As I said in my last post, people throw around the word “narcissist” very casually without really understanding how serious it is or what the true definition is. People think it’s just somebody who’s obsessed with themselves. That’s only slightly accurate, and the real deal is so much darker and heavier than that. Given my own life experience, I just think it’s important to point that out and let people know that the term really shouldn’t be thrown around as lightly as it is sometimes… it is a very serious thing… and when you are saddled with someone like that, you basically live a life as a victim of complete and total manipulation, whether you are even aware of it or not. SO - if this (NPD, and/or a combination of NPD and/or other personality disorders and psychological comorbidities) is indeed the pathology of BW, Ana is NOT to blame. No one should question her, or assume she should have known better, seen signs, etc. It can be a very insidious thing, for years on end in some cases.

Again, all MOO.

Last edited:

"Court documents show he failed to inform probation about two IRA’s at Fidelity – one of which he contributed $91,000 – and left off a 2014 Fiat and 2015 Maserati, which his wife Ana drove.

She posted that the car, worth $120,000, was the ‘best Valentine’s present of her life’ in a post online"

What right did the relative have to ask you to sign anything?

100% agree with every word of this. This is why true narcissists, I’m talking about people diagnosed with narcissistic personality disorder, and possibly have other comorbidities that exacerbate maladaptive NPD behaviors, are SO dangerous. The word you used, blindsided, was apt, and often exactly the case in the situations where sadly, it’s already too late. By no means am I saying that every person out there with NPD is capable of this, that is an overgeneralization and simply not true… People with NPD *sometimes* DO seek treatment, because they honestly do not like these qualities in themselves and often do not want to lose the people they love — people who may otherwise leave if the narcissist does not acknowledge their behavior (just getting to this step, is like climbing Mount Everest for them… admitting they even have a problem), and seek help or attempt to change it. If you talk to any professional who specializes in treating individuals with NPD, or in treating victims of narcissistic abuse, they will tell you however, that the treatment of these individuals is often a very difficult, and very long road… And percentage wise, most individuals who seek treatment at some point, do not complete that treatment because it’s too difficult for the narcissist. Like I said, the “danger factor” is not the same for everyone, and comorbidities, or combined maladaptive pathologies factor into that (for one example, Google the term “dark triad”), but people with NPD do cause damage to those around them… it doesn’t have to just be through physical violence… in fact, more often than not, they abuse others psychologically, emotionally, verbally, etc. in addition to potentially physically.

This is all MOO, but I will say that although I am not a psychologist or a psychiatrist, I have decades of experience with this as I grew up the child of a father with NPD, and my mother, brother and myself are survivors of severe narcissistic abuse, which is a very unique type of abuse… lots of manipulating, gaslighting, purposefully being made to believe it is YOU who is the problem… abuse that consisted of psychological, emotional, verbal and physical… anyone from the outside looking in at our family, would think that we had the perfect lives, were a perfect family, everything glittered, so it surely must’ve been gold… The façade created by my father looked like a picture perfect world, and god forbid any of us do or say anything that could have called that into question to any outsider. So, my family ended up spending about two decades learning the ins and outs of every facet of what NPD is, how to deal with it, and how to heal from it. My father was one of the rare and lucky ones who DID eventually go on to truly get the professional help he needed to REALLY change, and because of that, the person he is today, is night and day from the man I grew up with… but it was an extremely long and painful road for everyone involved, and none of us made it out completely unscathed. We have all sought treatment to deal with how this uniquely affected each of us individually, and for the most part we’ve healed immensely and live pretty normal lives now, but even so, having experienced something so dysfunctional like that, there are still parts of it that will never completely leave you.

As I said in my last post, people throw around the word “narcissist” very casually without really understanding how serious it is. People think it’s just somebody who’s obsessed with themselves. That’s only slightly accurate, and the real deal is so much darker and heavier than that. Given my own life experience with it, I just think it’s important to point out that it’s a word that really shouldn’t be thrown around is lightly as it can be… it is a very serious thing… and when you are saddled with someone like that, you basically live a life as a victim of complete and total manipulation, whether you are even aware of it or not. SO - if this (NPD, and/or a combination of NPD and other personality disorders or psychological comorbidities) is indeed the pathology of BW, Ana is NOT to blame. No one should question her, or assume she should have known better, seen signs, etc.

Again, all MOO.
Thank you for sharing your personal story and thoughts on this event.

Seriously. Who has to write that down????

Why not just Google: how do I seem like I care?

JMO
eta: I was as surprised as you were to see that list—especially ‘what to say to friends’ at the top(!!)

If he is a sociopath who murdered her he’d have trouble showing and saying the appropriate things you’d expect from a husband who’s wife is missing.

His lawyer stated she spent long hours at the home with him, so I think she may have coached him and he took notes, imo. It may explain why it was left out in the open. She said she was there as police were going through the home.

Last edited:
4 weeks ago….Texas….15 yr. old granddaughter going on cruise with mom. Her father, my son, & mom are divorced. Share custody. Both had to be present for granddaughter to be issued a passport.
Yes, you can get a child passport without both parents present but you have to have a notarized specific document saying they give permission for the other parent to get the child a passport. We had my husband and I both in person for our older kids’ passports and he signed the document for me to be able to get our youngest’s without being present.

Hmm. Someone commented on the bruise pic when it was posted, "He told you twice! " I'm wondering about the context -- was it a genuine accident witnessed by that guy? I hope he clarifies because people are being awful to him on Instagram, but it doesn't sound like the "he" referenced was Brian...maybe her boss or the property manager told her to be careful on the slippery floor in her stilettos?

Also of note, her handle used to be ancili83.
The eBay account for the Warhol scheme was ancili2012

Page 6 here:

I agree. I think the box is meant to be commemorative and GM’s NYE reflections are probably on one of the unseen sides. IMO, Brian’s side says:

GEM
ANA
BRIAN
NYE 2023!

To the best Midnight Ever! (it’s all scrunched up)

LOVE BRIAN

Who is GM?

JAN 12

COHASSET, Mass.A newly discovered police complaint that was filed by missing Massachusetts woman Ana Walshe prior to her marriage to Brian Walshe reveals trouble between the couple as far back as the summer of 2014.

According to a public incident report filed in Washington, DC, Ana Knipp, her maiden name, told Metropolitan Police Department that Brian Walshe, "made a statement over the telephone that he was going to kill [Ana] and her friend."

The police incident report dated August 2, 2014, does not specifically name Brian Walshe, but police confirm to 5 Investigates' Karen Anderson that he is the person associated with that complaint.

Police said that the investigation into potential offenses described as felony threats in the incident report was closed because Ana Walshe never cooperated with the investigation.

More at Ana Walshe told DC police Brian Walshe threatened to kill her, friend
Do we know when Ana and her 1st husband were divorced? This article says she was married to husband #1 until sometime in 2014 but gives no specific date. The WCVB linked article also gets her maiden name wrong (Knipp was her 1st husband) and says the report never mentions BW.

If she is leaving husband 1 in 2014 and re-engaging with BW who she has known for a few years it seems wayyyy more likely husband 1 is threatening her for leaving, not husband 2 is threatening her to convince her to move to Boston and be with him. MOO

In my experience, people who are extremely effusive in talking up their spouse and marriage on social media are often some of the most unhappily married people I know. MOO
Indeed. I once knew a couple who seemed very devoted. One time when the wife went away for a few weeks to look after a sick parent we had the husband and kids around to dinner. He was missing her so much, and so loved and admired her, etc, etc. Not too long after that they divorced - he had been beating her up for years apparently. You just never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member