Deceased/Not Found MA - Ana Walshe - Supposedly Left Home in Rideshare to Airport - Cohasset #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found a collection case against BW in DC. It's for more than $25K, dismissed without prejudice.

View attachment 395177
It's interesting that BW's listed address is Washington, DC. This is well before Ana took the job in DC and was working in Boston Hotels. The plaintiff suing BW is Cavalry SPVI LLC. According to Google:

"Cavalry Portfolio Services, LLC is one of the largest debt collection agencies in the U.S. They usually work for companies such as Bank of America or Chase, but they will also work for cell phone companies, doctor's offices and other credit card debt companies"

Last edited:
Thx for the timeline above.

Willing to bet dollars to donuts Ana does not drive a stick shift. Seems everyone these days needs one hand on the phone and one hand on the wheel.

Want a definition of chatzpuh? From the timeline, in the same year what's his name pled guilty to fake art sales, he hosted/gave a seminar "Money is Emotional". Dang, sorry I missed that one.
She grew up in Europe. She would know how to drive a stick.

Hey folks,

Please read Websleuths social media rules.

Excerpt from The Rules: Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, etc

ALLOWED SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES

Individuals
Victim (missing or murdered person)
Suspect (as officially named by LE)

• Links may be used to direct members to posts made by a victim or a suspect.
  • Paraphrasing is okay, but direct quotes, copying/pasting, screenshots from these pages is not allowed.
  • NOTE: Comments and posts by Friends on these pages are not allowed to be linked, quoted, copied or referenced. They are considered rumor. Just don't mention them.
  • Do not link to a victim or suspect's social media page if you are not 100% certain it belongs to the correct individual.
  • If a social media page is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

Given AW's schedule as a commuting wife/mother, I can see this manipulative man using this time and distance to control every part of the lives of the young children -- especially the oldest who would be used as an extension of himself and likely treated as a prince by the father who thought himself, king... Too many victims in this tragedy. MOO :(

Has anyone seen a picture of her wearing a wedding band?? I've checked some and I only ever see the one ring...from her instagram here are a few instances I only see the big rock:

This one from 15 weeks ago:
View attachment 395172

this one from 16 weeks ago:

View attachment 395173

This one from 22 weeks ago:

View attachment 395174

This one from 25 weeks ago:
View attachment 395176

thats a big rock, smallish fingers, maybe no room. See below for my new ring but maybe it just felt stupid. Or too boring and non flashy.

OT. My name has ana in it, my husband's called Brian and he bought me a new bloody massive replacement engagement ring for my birthday there. I'm just googling divorce lawyers right now...

Someone else posted this above, and the NY Post must be scrutinized carefully, but… the plot definitely thickens. What a bizarre, bizarre case, where nothing at all is as it appears on the surface:

Someone else posted this above, and the NY Post must be scrutinized carefully, but… the plot definitely thickens. What a bizarre, bizarre case, where nothing at all is as it appears on the surface:

That one definitely cranked up the 'bizarre.' I should have blurbed it above but was busy at the time.

The fast and furious fast track but really bad things were in the mix along the way.

I feel like this is a Gone Girl movie. Is this some kind of hinky hoax? I feel bad for posting it but there's so many elements to this missing person case.

Wow. What a mess. A really scary mess.

This is a MUST read to get more insight into Ana and her business dealings. One person referred to her as a "wolf in sheep's clothing" and that doesn't even begin to cover it all. It sounds like Ana and her husband were a lot alike in how they did business. Obviously it did NOT mean she deserved to be killed but it does answer the question of why she stayed with him through all his past scams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021