Deceased/Not Found MA - Ana Walshe - Supposedly Left Home in Rideshare to Airport - Cohasset #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Many questions remain unanswered about the bizarre case.'
Shame on these busybody residents!

From the quoted link: Walshe “lied to people and said things she wanted you to hear in the moment,” one resident recalled.

Duh.. never mind this is an ongoing federal criminal investigation so let's throw shade on the missing woman that happens to be foreign-born.

Now for the facts:

Ana's employer did not give the defendants free rent!
Tishman Speyer sued and was awarded a $222K judgment in court for unpaid rent. If anything, Ana's employer, Tishman Speyer, assisted the federal government with nabbing the defendants that also fraudulently negotiated a lease that predated Ana's employment and move to DC.

United States Special Police, which is not a law enforcement agency, had leased the five apartments at Crossing on First Street since late 2020, according to a lawsuit filed in July by a limited liability corporation owned by Tishman Speyer, the real estate giant that owns the building.

But USSP had not paid any rent during that time, the suit says.

And “they had created a fake person to sign the lease,” a federal prosecutor said in court Friday, referring to Tazherzadeh and Ali.

Tishman Speyer, landlord of men accused of impersonating DHS agents won $222K judgment for unpaid rent

ETA: Note the timeline -- leaded apartment during COVID when residents stopped paying rent and could not be evicted.

Last edited:

From the quoted link: Walshe “lied to people and said things she wanted you to hear in the moment,” one resident recalled.

Duh.. never mind this is an ongoing federal criminal investigation so let's throw shade on the missing woman that happens to be foreign-born.

Now for the facts:

Ana's employer did not give the defendants free rent! Tishman Speyer sued and was awarded a judgment for unpaid rent. If anything, Ana's employer, Tishman Speyer, assisted the federal government with nabbing the defendants that also fraudulently negotiated a lease that predated Ana's employment and move to DC.

United States Special Police, which is not a law enforcement agency, had leased the five apartments at Crossing on First Street since late 2020, according to a lawsuit filed in July by a limited liability corporation owned by Tishman Speyer, the real estate giant that owns the building.

And “they had created a fake person to sign the lease,” a federal prosecutor said in court Friday, referring to Tazherzadeh and Ali.

Tishman Speyer, landlord of men accused of impersonating DHS agents won $222K judgment for unpaid rent
This story/infor, when it came out was so bad and dangerous that this happened at all. The fake infiltrators. Big story and NOT good.

Edit to add another link:

"I've bought a thousand Warhols. This is the first purchase that got by me. He was that good"
Ron Rivlin, owner of Revolver Gallery; the world's largest gallery-owned Andy Warhol collection
Source: speaking to WBZ reporter, as reported by WBZ on livestream, 1/13/23 at 6:30

Now for the facts:

Ana's employer did not give the defendants free rent!
Tishman Speyer sued and was awarded a $222K judgment in court for unpaid rent. If anything, Ana's employer, Tishman Speyer, assisted the federal government with nabbing the defendants that also fraudulently negotiated a lease that predated Ana's employment and move to DC.

ETA: Note the timeline -- leaded apartment during COVID when residents stopped paying rent and could not be evicted.
I understand the ire of the residents. The "infiltrators" installed cameras, apparently had access to master codes to access units, and had a resident directory.
I own a condo in a high rise building in an urban area. This gives me the creeps- surveillance + master code + voyeurism charges with no straight answers from management regarding mitigation. The national origin of the management representative would not impact my degree of furious!

"I've bought a thousand Warhols. This is the first purchase that got by me. He was that good"
Ron Rivlin, owner of Revolver Gallery; the world's largest gallery-owned Andy Warhol collection
Source: speaking to WBZ reporter, as reported by WBZ on livestream, 1/13/23 at 6:30
It was a very good and clear interview Ron RIvlin gave regarding B, very clear.

The assistant couldn’t see the authentication stamps from the Warhol Foundation because a frame was covering the backs of the paintings. She sent a photo of the paintings to her boss, who was waiting in the car, and he approved the transaction. However, after the Revolver Gallery employees compared the pictures they had originally seen of the paintings on eBay to the works they had in their hands, they saw significant differences and demanded a refund.
The forged paintings had no authentication stamps. They appeared only in the photographs of the genuine Warhols. Therefore, "he was that good" seems rather a face-saving evaluation. "I was that careless" seems closer to the truth.

This is a MUST read to get more insight into Ana and her business dealings. One person referred to her as a "wolf in sheep's clothing" and that doesn't even begin to cover it all. It sounds like Ana and her husband were a lot alike in how they did business. Obviously it did NOT mean she deserved to be killed but it does answer the question of why she stayed with him through all his past scams.
I read the article and have a totally different take away. I believe Ana could only share with the tenants what she was allowed to by TS her employer. Her job as property manager is actually to legally protect and manage TS’s corporate assets.
Yes she was the face of the company to the tenants association and yes maybe she did not get them the answers they wanted. But I am sure she was conscious of what she could and could not say to legally protect the company. Everybody these days loves a good conspiracy -theory - someone was even quoted in the article saying she had a “ thick European accent” - as if of course her origin /nationality made her simpatico with the bad guys and probably she was a spy. Totally Ridiculous imo. All the shenanigans happened before she showed up. When you are in her role you try to placate without exposing your company to litigation. All IME and IMO.

I read the article and have a totally different take away. I believe Ana could only share with the tenants what she was allowed to by TS her employer. Her job as property manager is actually to legally protect and manage TS’s corporate assets.
Yes she was the face of the company to the tenants association and yes maybe she did not get them the answers they wanted. But I am sure she was conscious of what she could and could not say to legally protect the company. Everybody these days loves a good conspiracy -theory - someone was even quoted in the article saying she had a “ thick European accent” - as if of course her origin /nationality made her simpatico with the bad guys and probably she was a spy. Totally Ridiculous imo. All the shenanigans happened before she showed up. When you are in her role you try to placate without exposing your company to litigation. All IME and IMO.

I've only heard her speak in a couple of videos but I did not hear any accent.

Has anyone seen a picture of her wearing a wedding band?? I've checked some and I only ever see the one ring...from her instagram here are a few instances I only see the big rock:

This one from 15 weeks ago:
View attachment 395172

this one from 16 weeks ago:

View attachment 395173

This one from 22 weeks ago:

View attachment 395174

This one from 25 weeks ago:
View attachment 395176
I wonder if this ring is still on her finger?
The "rock" should be identifiable as nowadays there are serial numbers inside the stone which can be seen with a microscope.

I understand the ire of the residents. The "infiltrators" installed cameras, apparently had access to master codes to access units, and had a resident directory.
I own a condo in a high rise building in an urban area. This gives me the creeps- surveillance + master code + voyeurism charges with no straight answers from management regarding mitigation. The national origin of the management representative would not impact my degree of furious!
Totally agree. I understand the ire also of residents wondering what went on. As I understand it Ana was not there when it all happened so she really has no first hand knowledge. Her job would be to do damage control for the company. If the residents really wanted assurance that all had been taken care of in the building and they were not being exposed to surveillance etc they would prob need to go “above her head”to get any type of significant conversations and possibly hire their own lawyer. Any anger at her IMO is totally misplaced.

I wonder if this ring is still on her finger?
The "rock" should be identifiable as nowadays there are serial numbers inside the stone which can be seen with a microscope.
<modsnip> We know Ana’s husband specializes in all matters fake - so it would only make sense to me. If it is real - perhaps he gave it to his mother to deal with. Imo only, her family also has an interesting story yet to unfold in these threads.
Right now my hope is that the DA has enough digital and forensic evidence etc to feel confident they can convict the killer. So much of what we are privy to about his past etc imo will not be admissible in court. And we have all seen how quickly things can unravel when there is a powerhouse $$$$ defense attorney or two.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member