GUILTY PA - Jennifer Brown, 43, didn't pick up son from bus stop, car parked at home, Limerick Twp, Montgomery Co., 3 Jan 2023 *arrest*

Interesting. Searching through a landfill now.

I hope her son doesn't hear about this. Poor kid. From her pictures, it looks like he and his mom are very very close. This is heartbreaking. :(

JAN 13, 2023
[...]

Sources say investigators were searching for clues at the Pioneer Crossing Landfill in Birdsboro, Berks County on Thursday.

[...]

The last person to communicate with her on Tuesday was her business associate, BW.

Action News talked to him over the phone on Monday. He did not want to do an interview but said the two were going to open a restaurant together.

BW said he didn't think anything was out of the ordinary the day Brown disappeared.

In an update issued Tuesday, exactly one week after Brown's disappearance, D.A. Kevin Steele said his office cannot provide any specific details without jeopardizing the investigation.

[...]

I’m very curious about this BW, the restaurant, the money that was going to be used to fund the opening of such restaurant, etc. IMOO.

My heart is so broken for her son as they seem very close…as a mom this just hurts my heart. Once you’re searching landfills/dumpsters/trash retrieval sites, you’re obviously no longer looking for a living, breathing human, IMO. I think they know exactly what happened, where she might be, and who did it. Now we just have to wait for them to finish putting the case together, and hope that there’s enough evidence to put the POC (Im not allowed to write it with an “S” anymore) who did this away. Love and light being sent to her little man, although lord knows that’s not going to help. How tragic.

From their post a day ago, under the comments section:

“Author
Montgomery County District Attorney's Office
We are not in need of searchers or organized search parties, but thank you for offering to help. And the public is not in danger.”

What do you think when they make this kind of comment? How can they state the public is not in danger, unless perhaps they know something? Or, what? :oops:
They must have a Suspect. Either in custody, or perhaps as soon as they can find a body? Breaks my heart for her little boy:(

Very interesting video at link, please listen ... Police and Loved Ones Search for Missing Montgomery County Mom

<modsnip - casting suspicion on a person not named as POI>

The business partner stated in the video it was supposed to open this month. The reporter spoke with the owners of the location it was supposed to open in - they state BW was told in December he would not being getting a lease ...

See where I'm going with this?

BW said he took Jennifer's son that afternoon because "she was going through a lot of stress with her family, her work and stress with her kid". Reporter stupidly interrupts - she should have let him keep talking.

He points to Jennifer's stressors, but fails to mention stress related to opening their dream business this month- at a location where there was not going to be a lease due to his legal trouble. <modsnip - casting suspicion on a person not named as POI>

Last edited by a moderator:
Very interesting video at link, please listen ... Police and Loved Ones Search for Missing Montgomery County Mom

The business partner stated in the video it was supposed to open this month. The reporter spoke with the owners of the location it was supposed to open in - they state BW was told in December he would not being getting a lease ...

See where I'm going with this?

BW said he took Jennifer's son that afternoon because "she was going through a lot of stress with her family, her work and stress with her kid". Reporter stupidly interrupts - she should have let him keep talking.

He points to Jennifer's stressors, but fails to mention stress related to opening their dream business that month- at a location where there was not going to be a lease due to his legal trouble. <modsnip - casting suspicion on a person not named as POI>
I see where we're going and I'm right there with you.

Again, please watch the video (Deana Durante is BRINGING it on the reporting in this case)

New tidbits:
  • Jennifer has two children
  • Investigators say Jennifer could have disappeared Monday (has LE said that previously?)
  • BW gives more misleading information on the opening of the business in Jan & the building they were supposedly preparing to open in - ending with "that we didn't disclose to the public"
  • Besides the grocery store, LE searched a strip mall and the dumpsters behind it, asking for video of the area

Over on the Ana Walshe threads there's discussion of a trash-to-steam (cogeneration, renewable energy) plant where her remains may have been taken by waste collection. The only such facility in Montgomery County is the Covanta facility in Conshohocken, whose concrete smokestack with its white strobing lights is visible from miles around.

Again, please watch the video (Deana Durante is BRINGING it on the reporting in this case)

New tidbits:
  • Investigators say Jennifer could have disappeared Monday (has LE said that previously?)
  • BW gives more misleading information on the opening of the business in Jan & the building they were supposedly preparing to open in - ending with "that we didn't disclose to the public"
  • Besides the grocery store, LE searched a strip mall and the dumpsters behind it, asking for video of the area
Thanks, Knox, for this. I tend to only read the articles, so I see I can miss a lot!

One (I think) correction to your post. I heard the newsroom newscaster say that Jennifer was reported missing Wed when she didn’t pickup her son, but that she might have actually gone missing the day before (which would then be Tue, not Mon).

This bit that I’ve been seeing since the beginning confused me too, until I reread it.
“Officers did find her car parked outside of her home on Stratford Court in Royersford. Her keys, wallet, purse and work cellphone were found inside (the home).”
I hope the bolded part I added is helpful for someone.

Here's something that hasn't been brought up. It's an article about basically money problems at his Spring City location. (came before the new location he was planning to open with Brown)

The thing that sticks out for me is not only his money problems (hey, I get it, Covid effed a lot of businesses up) but that he got "support" from a "close friend". Who do you think this close friend could be? Brown?

So let's say he had one failed business already, another failed business plan (with the new location falling through), how much $$ do you think Brown invested in this? Did she know about the new location falling through in December? Maybe she just found out and wasn't too happy about it. Or maybe she wanted money back from someone that has no money.

Regardless, we don't have much info to go on, and this is all speculation, but this sure seems like one of the only negative marks on Brown who seemed like a wonderful person and an excellent doting mother.

Snippet from article:
Watts opened shop in January 2020, on his 30th birthday. "I went into business with no help of any kind, just support from my mom and a close friend 19 months ago."

New tidbits:
Thanks @slowpoke - it's too late to edit my post. You're right, second bullet point should say "disappeared Tuesday".

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back