TX - Nichol Olsen, 37, & 2 daughters, found shot dead inside mansion, Bexar County, 10 Jan 2019 #3

Unfortunately, -most likely because of my location- I’m not able to read this article, not even with the help of outline.com . Very disappointing.

Haven't been able to find any new articles but this is a different article from last year that may work for you.

(Sheriff) Salazar said three of the calls disconnected before a 911 dispatcher answered. One of the calls connected with a 911 dispatcher but Salazar declined to provide details about what may have been said.

Nichol Olsen: FOUR 911 calls made before triple deaths of mom and two young daughters, found shot to death inside lavish mansion

Haven't been able to find any new articles but this is a different article from last year that may work for you.

(Sheriff) Salazar said three of the calls disconnected before a 911 dispatcher answered. One of the calls connected with a 911 dispatcher but Salazar declined to provide details about what may have been said.

Nichol Olsen: FOUR 911 calls made before triple deaths of mom and two young daughters, found shot to death inside lavish mansion
Thanks for this, at least this one I could read.
I always thought someone dying (or afraid of becoming a victim) wanted to call for help but wasn’t able anymore.
If the caller could have been able to tell what and where the situation was, LE would have been the one to discover the bodies. That’s not the case.

I’m still wondering hat happened to the review?

Last edited:
Thanks for this, at least this one I could read.
I always thought someone dying (or afraid of becoming a victim) wanted to call for help but wasn’t able anymore.
If the caller could have been able to tell what and where the situation was, LE would have been the one to discover the bodies. That’s not the case.

I’m still wondering hat happened to the review?
I remembered this case so tracked it down to see if any updates.

I believe the review was assigned to new police investigators who would continue to investigate. I don't see where it was ever stated there would be a publicly released review. As an unsolved case, the details will be kept secret until the case is closed or charges are laid, if ever.

I know lots of lawyers and others defend the right of those associated with such a situation to refuse to cooperate with police, for their own protection - but, IMO what happens, as a result, is such cases will remain unsolved, until they do cooperate.

How can police ever be confident they have solved a homicide if key witnesses refuse to talk to them? For example, how can they verify my alibi, if the person I give as my alibi simply refuses to speak to police? How can police be sure that such individuals aren't concealing something? It's kind of a cornerstone of police work to assume that if someone won't speak, they may be hiding something.

It doesn't help that the pioneers in this strategy of refusing to speak to police on advice of their lawyers, were the parents of Jon Benet Ramsey.

JMO

I remembered this case so tracked it down to see if any updates.

I believe the review was assigned to new police investigators who would continue to investigate. I don't see where it was ever stated there would be a publicly released review. As an unsolved case, the details will be kept secret until the case is closed or charges are laid, if ever.

I know lots of lawyers and others defend the right of those associated with such a situation to refuse to cooperate with police, for their own protection - but, IMO what happens, as a result, is such cases will remain unsolved, until they do cooperate.

How can police ever be confident they have solved a homicide if key witnesses refuse to talk to them? For example, how can they verify my alibi, if the person I give as my alibi simply refuses to speak to police? How can police be sure that such individuals aren't concealing something? It's kind of a cornerstone of police work to assume that if someone won't speak, they may be hiding something.

It doesn't help that the pioneers in this strategy of refusing to speak to police on advice of their lawyers, were the parents of Jon Benet Ramsey.

JMO

Re BBM:
Nowhere did I state it would be a public review. I do wonder though, as this is a crime discussion forum so thinking, talking about cases, their reviews, their actors, and waiting for results is what we do here. And I can’t help but wonder how the review is going.

IMHO

The families want the Texas Rangers to take over this investigation because they feel they’re getting jerked around by the sheriff.

The families want the Texas Rangers to take over this investigation because they feel they’re getting jerked around by the sheriff.

i don’t blame them, I agree w them & think they’re getting jerked around too! This standoff has gone on so long & I really feel for the families.

i don’t blame them, I agree w them & think they’re getting jerked around too! This standoff has gone on so long & I really feel for the families.
I don’t blame them either. If the sheriff disagrees with the ME and wants to keep the case open, then he needs to actually investigate and communicate with the families. If he doesn’t really disagree with the ME, why doesn’t he just close the case? It’s just weird. It’s like he knows something else happened, but he doesn’t want to do anything about it but also doesn’t want to close the case.

It seems ridiculous to me that 4 years have passed since these deaths w no def conclusion to this case. What a cluster****. IMO
Yep, I totally agree. Surely they have CWs phone records, GPS locations, etc. I think they are scared of the backlash if they close the case as a murder/suicide. MOO

It seems ridiculous to me that 4 years have passed since these deaths w no def conclusion to this case. What a cluster****. IMO
I'm not surprised at all. The Sherrif has used this to get himself re-elected and there's no doubt in my mind he's never going to close the books on this Double Murder/Suicide. He doesn't seem the type to like eating crow.

But why not bring in the FBI ? You don’t understand how lucky you are to have the FBI.
In France, we don’t have that opportunity.
On 1/22/2019, 12 days after, they did bring the FBI in. After all this time, they surely know if CWs story checks out. The Sheriff doesn’t want to upset the families/friends and rule it a M/S. MOO
IIRC one or both of the families is suing CW for leaving a gun behind with an unstable person (not the exact wording). This indicates to me, they know she did it. MOO

I think about this case quite a bit. Did someone get away with a tripe homicide?

If it was suicide surely they checked for GSR on Nichol's hands. If that was the case, surely they could have resolved this years ago.

I think about this case quite a bit. Did someone get away with a tripe homicide?

If it was suicide surely they checked for GSR on Nichol's hands. If that was the case, surely they could have resolved this years ago.

I think sense 2 of the children's fathers sued CW for leaving a gun around with a mentally unstable woman would lead me to believe that it was M/S.

I think sense 2 of the children's fathers sued CW for leaving a gun around with a mentally unstable woman would lead me to believe that it was M/S.
London's father most certainly couldn't file a wrongful death suit against CW when he hasn't been named as the killer. If the narrative is Nichol shot and killed her two daughters then herself, then London's father has to work within those parameters.

I know I've commented so many times in these threads about the statistical likelihood of a woman killing her children with a gun, the statistical likelihood of a woman killing her children the ages that the girls were, the statistical likelihood of a woman committing suicide with a handgun. I know they are only statistics, but the idea of this tragedy going against 3 different unlikely scenarios is just a lot to look past.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back