GUILTY PA - Jennifer Brown, 43, didn't pick up son from bus stop, car parked at home, Limerick Twp, Montgomery Co., 3 Jan 2023 *arrest*

At the risk of sounding dumb, why would you kill someone and wrap them in plastic?

The body often begins leaking fluids (urine eg) immediately at death; plastic will keep them contained (as well as blood from any wounds). And it’s easier to move a compact roll than a bulky bundle of stiffening limbs. JMO.

they now have het body , They need to look at the people she was checking out on her cell phone and that will be impossible since it was destroyed . maybe she talked to people about the $$$ she loaned ? What were the terms of the loan ?.

What a gut punch the news was today :confused:
You know it's coming, but until you hear it from LE there's always hope. I'm heartbroken for Jennifer's son, I hope his brother and Grandmother are with him to help him process.

<modsnip - no source link for screenshots/images>

This location absolutely makes no sense?

Last edited by a moderator:
they now have het body , They need to look at the people she was checking out on her cell phone and that will be impossible since it was destroyed . maybe she talked to people about the $$$ she loaned ? What were the terms of the loan ?.
I missed the phone being located? Can you share where you saw that? TIA

Is there any reporting of someone stumbling upon the body or did investigators just show up there to search ?
That's my question, did someone from the business make the discovery? "Partially buried" makes it sound as if something was visible. Of all the places in the area which are remote and potentially been undiscoverable ... why there? Surrounded by homes, a park?

On Google I see a sign that says AMT Pumps. It's from 2019, so not sure if that's the business located there or not.
She works at- Senior Representative Inside Sales at Wesco.

BW said she was stressed about her job, is there a connection?

What a gut punch the news was today :confused:
You know it's coming, but until you hear it from LE there's always hope. I'm heartbroken for Jennifer's son, I hope his brother and Grandmother are with him to help him process.

<modsnip - no source link for screenshots/images>

This location absolutely makes no sense?
Bringing @FruitTingles post here
Doesn't look like a wooded area to me, more of the back of a building. IMO

Last edited by a moderator:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members