GUILTY Sarah Lawrence College (Larry Ray) - sex trafficking and abuse *arrests*

Jury finds Larry Ray guilty on all counts in Sarah Lawrence sex cult trial

Pollok was subsequently charged for her alleged role in the enterprise and has pleaded not guilty. She’s scheduled to go to trial later this year.

Thank goodness he was found guilty! I have not read/watched all the linked articles but definitely plan to. Information that came out at the trial was horrifying and so glad the jurors did the right thing. It’s really hard to understand how this could happen and he got away with it for so long. If you recommend any podcasts or books on this, would love to know the titles. Meanwhile, I have some catching up to do.

Convicted sex trafficker Lawrence “Larry” Ray will go to prison for 60 years for “acts of unspeakable cruelty” toward his daughter’s Sarah Lawrence College roommates and others, a federal judge ruled on Friday.

It’s effectively a life sentence for the 63-year-old man.

Documents obtained by Law And Crime claim that Pollock was indicted in Ray’s case around January 2021 on charges of knowingly committing extortion together through wrongful use of “actual and threatened force, violence, and fear.”

In September 2022, Pollok pleaded guilty to a single charge of conspiracy to launder money.

Pollok now faces a maximum five-year sentence and a maximum fine of $250,000, or twice the financial gain of her conspiracy. She is scheduled to be sentenced on February 22, 2023.

In the hearing, the Sarah Lawrence student admittedshe knew her activities were wrong, which included recording the abuse Ray inflicted on Claudia Drury in the fall of 2018.

Just bumping this as I had never heard of this case, but Hulu has the documentary called "Stolen Youth: Inside the Cult at Sarah Lawrence". Quite disbursing. It has actual victim testimony and recordings done by this evil person.

Just bumping this as I had never heard of this case, but Hulu has the documentary called "Stolen Youth: Inside the Cult at Sarah Lawrence". Quite disbursing. It has actual victim testimony and recordings done by this evil person.
Just watched the three-part series tonight, and highly recommend it, although some scenes (the forced “confessions” and physical assault by Ray of multiple victims) are quite hard to sit through. But for those of us who simply can’t wrap their heads around how this amoral sociopath was able to so quickly and effectively brainwash an entire group of smart, talented, driven young people, the film is truly illuminating.

I feel much more conflicted, after watching, about what punishment IP deserves for her role; the scene where she firmly denies having been present on the night CD was physically assaulted and threatened with death by LR and then is forced to listen to an audio recording from that very night, proving that she was there in the capacity of LR’s “lieutenant,” is powerful be ause it’s the first time we see her even begin to question whether her recollection of events (not only that night, but all the years preceding it) is accurate and if, just maybe, LR wasn’t the benevolent actor he hoodwinked her into thinking he was. She is clearly the least “likeable” of the victims, but in spite of that, I felt sorry for the incredible cognitive dissonance sye was clearly struggling with at that moment and, presumably, ever since then.

Isabella Pollock was sentenced today to 4.5 years in prison: Sex Cult’s ‘Lieutenant’ Gets Over 4 Years in Prison for Abetting Abuse

Interesting to read that even Claudia Drury, who Ray forced into sex work to "repay" him for alleged "misdeeds" against him (all of which were fabricated!), said she thought Pollock should be shown leniency in spite of her role in the night of terror she experienced. "In her letter to the court, Ms. Drury wrote that she did not believe that Ms. Pollok had possessed “any true capacity” to affect Mr. Ray’s behavior that night and did not consider her to be a participant in the assault."

Last edited:
For those who have watched the Hulu or Peacock shows, would you recommend them?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtandSims4
Back