GUILTY CA - Paul Pelosi, the speaker’s husband, violently attacked after assailant broke into their SF home, Oct 2022 *arrest*

I have avoided this case out of frustration since the conspiracy theorists and those who simply tried to twist false statements to imply that the victim wasn't a true victim made so much noise. (of course I am referring to those outside of WS)

It didn't matter who opened the door. It didn't matter if the glass was outside or inside. It was always as police reported. It struck me that the only points that were being argued were the points that made Mr Pelosi less of a victim.

Mr Pelosi was a hostage. Mr Pelosi used his wits to pass a 'coded' message to 911. Mr Pelosi opened the door to police while trying to not let go of the hammer so that he wouldn't be attacked.

That bodycam footage was brutal. The 911 call was well-handled by PP as well as by the dispatcher.

Annnddd

people are still trying to portray this as something different than what we can all see with our own eyes.

At various times during my life, I've thought one thing until fact-based evidence showed that I was wrong. So I accepted and admitted I was wrong.

I don't know why this is so difficult for people to do these days.

It's okay to be mistaken and admit it. We're only human and we make mistakes.

But to soldier on in what is obviously incorrect is a whole nother animal.

Annnddd

people are still trying to portray this as something different than what we can all see with our own eyes.

At various times during my life, I've thought one thing until fact-based evidence showed that I was wrong. So I accepted and admitted I was wrong.

I don't know why this is so difficult for people to do these days.

It's okay to be mistaken and admit it. We're only human and we make mistakes.

But to soldier on in what is obviously incorrect is a whole nother animal.

You mean like this guy?

Unfortunately, a lot of other people seem to embrace it, too. He has a lot of people defending him.
The more I read about this guy, the less I even understand what kind of wacked out idealogy he legit holds to. I think he's just got a lot of un-treated mental health issues going on that cause him to sort of scatterbrain-adopt whatever issues that strike his fancy and then twist them to his own liking. Either way, I don't know anyone defending him, and I'm glad he's locked up where he can't hurt anyone else. Hopefully, anyway.

Liberal San Francisco area jurors influenced by biased media coverage believe alleged Paul Pelosi attacker David DePape is an unhinged right-wing ideologue and won’t give him a fair trial, his lawyers argued in court documents filed Wednesday.

Depape’s federal trial is set to begin in November, and his attorneys have requested that it either be moved to Eureka or out of the Northern District of California. It remains to be seen where it will be held. Federal prosecutors did not respond to a request for comment.

Liberal San Francisco area jurors influenced by biased media coverage believe alleged Paul Pelosi attacker David DePape is an unhinged right-wing ideologue and won’t give him a fair trial, his lawyers argued in court documents filed Wednesday.

Depape’s federal trial is set to begin in November, and his attorneys have requested that it either be moved to Eureka or out of the Northern District of California. It remains to be seen where it will be held. Federal prosecutors did not respond to a request for comment.
Why Eureka??? Does he believe that it's a right-wing area? Now, Redding/Shasta area I could believe that.

Things are becoming so blurry I don't even know what this means anymore.
Can someone please define what this means?

Another status update was scheduled for September 13.

A public defender for DePape, Adam Lipson, said the state trial will most likely happen after the federal trial, which he believed would be in October. He added that he hopes the state trial will happen before the end of the year.

Why Eureka??? Does he believe that it's a right-wing area? Now, Redding/Shasta area I could believe that.
Curious if you can define what you mean, specifically, when you say "right wing".

Reactions: byo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mintexas
Back