SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
a little testy smirk from AM when Harpo did not have the correct evidential photo regarding footwear!

Yes, he enjoys gaslighting the women expert witnesses. He's good at finding subtle ways to demean them and discredit their skills. Can't stand that guy, but that's part of the culture there from what I've heard.

ETA: I'm surprised he's not using the term "little lady". I used to hear that all the time, as I'm sure other women have.

Yes, he enjoys gaslighting the women expert witnesses. He's good at finding subtle ways to demean them and discredit their skills. Can't stand that guy, but that's part of the culture there from what I've heard.
Whew! I am really having a tough time watching Harpootlian's treatment of this witness. He's just plain mean.

Done it myself and handling weapons for years but if one plans to kill someone and make sure their down I wouldn't want to be shooting from the hip like a scene off the Rifleman with Chuck Conners. Want to put the bead on em just in case they decide to run and so on IMO.
Where would Paul have run? He was caught inside the feed room. He was a sitting duck (I hate saying that - can’t think of a more careful way to say it).

So, SLED did FARO scans to reconstruct the crime scenes. That's a relief. The experts who did that wouldn't have been consulting with this witness. Someone else will testify about the FARO scan results. That will be helpful, can't wait til they get to that part.

Where would Paul have run? He was caught inside the feed room. He was a sitting duck (I hate saying that - can’t think of a more careful way to say it).
Just going off the natural action of many self as well who handle weapons, usually shoulder them even at close ranges but the "Rifleman" theory is plausible as well.

Alex Murdaugh's murder trial begins in the shooting deaths of his wife and son​

Alex Murdaugh's murder trial is now under way in South Carolina, with the scion of a well-connected family facing charges that he shot and killed his wife and son in June of 2021.

Murdaugh, 54, is being tried at the Colleton County Courthouse in Walterboro, S.C., where the jury selection process began on Monday. Throngs of journalists and true-crime followers have descended on the small town for the trial.

According to document shooter outside of door to the west side of entry.

Page 46

@Elley Mae has provided the link in the above post. On page 10 the question is CLEAR:

IQ-11: Could the shooter be prone or kneeling on the cement at the time of the shoulder headshot?

(The answer is broke up into 3 parts. Boldening is by me).

".....it is unlikely that the shooter was standing with a shouldered weapon at the time of the second discharge."

( When I read that I thought to myself, was the second shot shooting from the hip? Did he get down on his knee?)

(Dick knows this information and is USING IT!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa