Othram - General Discussion - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw this posted on UID thread, link below. (((Othram)))

View attachment 399027

You beat us! After 37 Years, Newton Jane Doe is Identified

What case solve will be announced next?!
We know you have several in the pipeline but we can only see the cases that are currently crowdfunding, right?

You have some that need to stay confidential until completion and formal announcements? How can we guess? I will go out on a limb and suggest that it’s a highly viewed case and one most all of us will be familiar with. Just a thought but also may not be.

How soon?

We know you have several in the pipeline but we can only see the cases that are currently crowdfunding, right?

You have some that need to stay confidential until completion and formal announcements? How can we guess? I will go out on a limb and suggest that it’s a highly viewed case and one most all of us will be familiar with. Just a thought but also may not be.

How soon?
We can't announce every case we are working (upfront) so it is an unfair question. Apologies. We have a few crowdfunded cases with updates coming in the next week or so!

We can't announce every case we are working (upfront) so it is an unfair question. Apologies. We have a few crowdfunded cases with updates coming in the next week or so!
Since they are all equally as important, I’m guessing a case that appears to be very challenging.

Spring Grove John Doe.

New case solve announcement:

Now you can rest in peace Jade Feigert.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics