GA - Zachary and William Zulock charged for sexually abusing adopted boys and producing CSAM - 1/21/23

This was an incredibly painful read. I feel ill. And my heart breaks for these two boys in so many ways. They need on-going counseling and a solid, loving home. I sometimes wonder if people can recover from this kind of experience. And clearly they have already experienced loss or they would not have been put up for adoption. I wonder what their special needs issues were and if that fact factored into the mens decision to choose them. This is where I need to believe that Karma is real.

I use Duck Duck Go when searching but just for giggles I googled the lawyer for these two and their last name. One old article came up.
IMO there are news stories that are amplified for whatever particular reason and there are those that aren't.
I was looking at the court docket for these guys and had to laugh at the last motion for a gag order. It specifically cited the numerous online reports yada yada and made it sound like there is an onslaught of media attention.
I also registered at PeachCourt and saw the 2 media outlets mentioned in the gag order. So I went there. One is behind a paywall and the other had exactly 2 articles.

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
<modsnip - quoted post and response to it were removed>
It would be nice if an acceptable news outlet would link to the entire documents so we could read for ourselves.

jmo

<modsnip - quoted post and response to it were removed> It would be nice if an acceptable news outlet would link to the entire documents so we could read for ourselves.

jmo
This case appears to have numerous intersectional/social issues/criminal charges boxes checked (gay marriage, gay adoption, gay adoptive parents charged with SA of their adopted children, etc.) that make it awkward and potentially very complicated to cover, without being accused of one thing or another, cancelled, doxed, or whatever other insanity goes on these days that effectively shuts down honest, productive discussion. I do suspect some MSM outlets have chosen not to touch if for those very reasons.

jmo

This case appears to have numerous intersectional/social issues/criminal charges boxes checked (gay marriage, gay adoption, gay adoptive parents charged with SA of their adopted children, etc.) that make it awkward and potentially very complicated to cover, without being accused of one thing or another, cancelled, doxed, or whatever other insanity goes on these days that effectively shuts down honest, productive discussion. I do suspect some MSM outlets have chosen not to touch if for those very reasons.

jmo
I agree

jmo

Yes. And, that is exactly why I would just like to read the documents for myself.

I don't really need some reporters "spin" on the facts.

Yes. And, that is exactly why I would just like to read the documents for myself.

I don't really need some reporters "spin" on the facts.
To be honest, I don't think any reporter, no matter their political leaning, could spin this evil to be more evil than it already is. These guys are flipping monsters. Literally.

Prominent LGBTQ publication Out magazine reportedly asked to feature their photos on its website, according to the Daily Wire.

Townhall said it spent months reviewing recorded jailhouse calls, court documents and testimony from a relative who spoke exclusively with the outlet about the extent of the abuse, as well as the “faster-than-expected” adoption process that led to the nightmare.

"Faster than expected" adoption process. That's so incredibly sad. Seems like normal protocols weren't
followed, maybe because of their sexual orientation.
BBM That’s awful. I hope people aren’t automatically turned off because it’s about gay men. People need to realize Pedophiles will try to piggyback onto any legitimate movement.

A quick glance through their social media would have picked up the pedophilia references. ANY ADOPTION AGENCY should have picked up on the pedo references. ‘It’s okay if you’re not ready yet” and “Love is love”. Pedo phrases.

Oh and notwithstanding the fact one of them had already been accused of raping a child! FFS!

Attachments

• 71253010-F28D-4E17-9AAF-94F4B936DC65.jpeg
    71253010-F28D-4E17-9AAF-94F4B936DC65.jpeg
    100.6 KB · Views: 62
  • F472FA69-2E43-41CB-B82F-74C6BAB78CC0.jpeg
    F472FA69-2E43-41CB-B82F-74C6BAB78CC0.jpeg
    90.5 KB · Views: 56
  • 6F1C2CAF-92D2-4D3E-BC0F-8AEF764E61BA.jpeg
    6F1C2CAF-92D2-4D3E-BC0F-8AEF764E61BA.jpeg
    103.1 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
I know this is a gross subject matter, but I am surprised at the lack of comments to the thread.

These children were not only sexually abused by their adopted parents over and over again, but were pimped out to pedophiles for sex acts. I equate this to multiple murder. One of the "dads" were accused of a sexual crime previously, but the "quick" adoption didn't uncover it. These poor kids. I hope they
are in a secure home right now, but there's no mention of them that I could find in the press. If they sit in the system with no real help, they may repeat what was done to them.

Swift justice for these vampires.
They were also further physically abused by being forced to stand in a corner for up to eight hours at a time and slapped across the face.

They were also further physically abused by being forced to stand in a corner for up to eight hours at a time and slapped across the face.
How horrific. I can’t imagine hurting a child that way—knowing they were in pain and not caring. And how many years did this go on? Did the tapes they made pay for that house? The lives they would have had were stolen by these predators. They will have these scars on their souls for the rest of their lives. We have got to do better as a society in preventing child abuse. JMO

Most Acceptable news outlets aren’t running this story.<modsnip - not an approved source>
Main stream media won’t run it because it would be too easy for the children to be identified by their classmates and the like…subjecting them to more torture. Print media might run it, but tv coverage would create a nightmare. JMO

BBM That’s awful. I hope people aren’t automatically turned off because it’s about gay men. People need to realize Pedophiles will try to piggyback onto any legitimate movement.

A quick glance through their social media would have picked up the pedophilia references. ANY ADOPTION AGENCY should have picked up on the pedo references. ‘It’s okay if you’re not ready yet” and “Love is love”. Pedo phrases.

Oh and notwithstanding the fact one of them had already been accused of raping a child! FFS!
Yes. Lots of damage here in many ways—and abuse is about power—not sexual orientation. Media doesn’t write headlines that say “Heterosexual Man Arrested for Molesting Children.” It’s possible this particular media outlet has an agenda. I’ll see what I can find out about them. JMO

Were these images really on their social media? “Pedophiles are people too?”

I don’t believe in the death penalty - apart from for pedophiles. It is the only way to protect children. These two don’t deserve to be alive.

Yes. Lots of damage here in many ways—and abuse is about power—not sexual orientation. Media doesn’t write headlines that say “Heterosexual Man Arrested for Molesting Children.” It’s possible this particular media outlet has an agenda. I’ll see what I can find out about them. JMO
<modsnip>

In any event, this evil case is about 2 monsters that preyed on children, and exploited them for cash.
About the worst possible kind of monsters there are.

If anyone deserves the DP, it's monsters that prey on children, the most innocent and vulnerable members of our society.

As of the other day, one of their IG accounts was still around.

ETA: If anyone finds a WS-approved link to full arrest affidavits, please post... thank you :)

Last edited:
As of the other day, one of their IG accounts was still around.

ETA: If anyone finds a WS-approved link to full arrest affidavits, please post... thank you :)
I frequently look for approved links but other than the close to the time of the raid it appears we are left with the daily mail for updates. JMO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back