Found Deceased UK - Nicola Bulley Last Seen Walking Dog Near River - St Michaels on Wyre (Lancashire) #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see Pf is at it again "Its as if NB has been taken by aliens". They are searching upstream today but not the area by the bench as it was gone over by the police search teams throughly. I can't see why with this equipment they wouldn't search this area again unless there is some resistance from the police to this for some reason.listening to the interview again he states we are searching from the weir upstream and then contradicts himself by saying he isn't checking the areas the police have already checked. IMO
I did get the impression by the end they were going to scan over that area too, but not as extensive as the other areas, where he said it would be a slower scan. Not sure. But yes, I don't see any reason to not scan it again. It's a short stretch and things might have moved since they first checked. Would probably take 30 mins extra.

I see Pf is at it again "Its as if NB has been taken by aliens". They are searching upstream today but not the area by the bench as it was gone over by the police search teams throughly. I can't see why with this equipment they wouldn't search this area again unless there is some resistance from the police to this for some reason.listening to the interview again he states we are searching from the weir upstream and then contradicts himself by saying he isn't checking the areas the police have already checked. IMO

Yeah agreed, not sure why they wouldn't scan that part again to double check, it's only a small stretch. Perhaps they will once they've done upstream but not at that point today

If this as a spur of the moment attack, the perp was ridiculously lucky. What really worries me is a planned attack. I always urge women in particular to vary your routes and routines. In the age of Facebook, Instagram etc, it’s so easy to learn a phenomenal amount about a complete stranger.

I hope the police are viewing door and dashboard cameras and CCTV in shops etc, going back well before the day she went missing.

Nicola could have had a stalker and he may have gone to her home and followed her around, dropping the kids off at school, at the supermarket, etc. If someone watched her for a bit, it would be much easier to plan an old attack and for the attack to be one of those rare ones where victims are removed a significant distance away from their initial location.

I think the assailant(if this is the scenario) has a need to talk with Nicola. This doesn’t seem to be an opportunist.
Nicola will not willingly leave her dog somewhere on its own ( dog owners will understand this). She was enticed away or walked with person with Willow. I still feel she could have got into someone’s car to talk. This could have been work related and probably was.
This would mean the car was at either at Wyreside Farm Caravan Park or Rowanwater Caravan Park both areas the police have said NB was not seen at.IMO

it’s this one where she corrects herself as to the phone being found … I also don’t get why if it was found then, it’s taken until 10.50 (according to this) to alert the school and family … did her partner not have any concerns she had been away for two hours Until this time. Her walks weren’t that long usually.
Yes. It's quite a bit of time that passed before anyone was alerted.

I was thinking the same thing - are the witnesses absolutely sure they saw her? From a distance it is easy to think you see someone you know, but when you get closer you realise you are totally mistaken. The fact she was not wearing a bobble hat is worrying, if this is what the witness saw (I am not sure if they did see this - I am just wondering).

Also the phone on the bench issue, I too sometimes put my phone down next to me when handsfree. I almost left it behind on one occasion in an enclosed shopping area - I got up, walked a few yards and then realised I hadn't got my phone so turned and retrieved it. So it could have been left behind accidentally and maybe Nicola did not go in the water in that area, if in fact she went in the water at all.
One witness who actually knows her spoke to her face to face as their dogs interacted…

He also says that stretch will take today and tomorrow. In his original interviews he was claiming he'd have the whole river done in a single day and thats why lancs police should use him.

All very hard to keep up with, isn't it!
it changes at each interview PF does. I think it very admirable what he is doing and trying his best to help but don't get involved in theories and say aliens have taken NB it just not the right thing to say.IMO

it’s this one where she corrects herself as to the phone being found … I also don’t get why if it was found then, it’s taken until 10.50 (according to this) to alert the school and family … did her partner not have any concerns she had been away for two hours Until this time. Her walks weren’t that long usually.
I don't know if I agree with you on this. Plenty of times in my life a family member or friend hasn't returned when I expected or has behaved abnormally. Only once have I ever called the police, and that was when my 14 year old friend had wandered off on her own to the cinema and not told anyone. All the other times, I've panicked privately but hoped that I was being irrational.

The floor is not a safe place to put a phone… no one has confirmed it was found on the bench. not even police.
The police superintendent said the phone was in the bench.

It wasn't on the gound, it was on the bench

Not according to this witness.

Depends on recall - with this type of dog - if it's found a scent/something interesting, there's a high chance it wont come back on command immediately.

IMO there are many reasons she may have approached the river and fell in - it's hardly that rare. Certainly seems less of a stretch than other scenarios.
True, but assaults on attractive young women also far from rare, unfortunately (the statistics are horrifying, I've had it happen myself - not trying to describe myself as attractive there, btw!). Ah, whatever has happened to her it's a terrible tragedy, IMO. Nightmarish in the extreme. JMO.

It is confusingly worded, for sure. I think he simply gets mixed up with his words at one point. If SGI are sonar-scanning back upstream from the weir for a distance of two miles, then by definition they will be scanning the area already searched by police.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
genepool48