Found Deceased UK - Nicola Bulley Last Seen Walking Dog Near River - St Michaels on Wyre (Lancashire) #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently Facebook won't do this. I find it quite eerie that it was public for a short time and now this has happened and anyone can see that small snapshot of her life!
I find it eerie her fb business profile has regular updates of her walk with the dog.
Its so odd how she posted this so religiously when its really nothing to do with her business or mortgages.

1. Do we know if Nicola was actually seen on the Zoom meeting with her work that morning or did she log in with just a profile picture? And if using a profile picture, did she talk at all? My hubby has some Zoom meetings that are listening only for him, so he doesn't show himself, just his profile pic, and doesn't talk at all.
2. Is there definitive proof that she was at the park? I know we have "witnesses" but are they 100% positive it was Nicola they saw? I know her phone and dog were there, but 100% proof Nicola was?
This is beginning to have the hallmarks of the Suzy Lamplugh case. Remember she was the estate agent who many years ago who went to meet a client and just vanished.

I find it eerie her fb business profile has regular updates of her walk with the dog.
Its so odd how she posted this so religiously when its really nothing to do with her business or mortgages.
I find it eerie how the same man likes all the photos of NB on her own and comments "Nice looking lady Take care..."

I'm similarly curious about the rhythm and content of her social media posts. In particular, the number of them which are specifically focused on the area where she disappeared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member