CO Miranda Conner-30, Last Seen 1 AM Friday - 3 February 2023, Near E. 44th Avenue and Argonne Street, Denver CO.

Denver police are asking for the public’s help in finding a woman who is missing and was last seen in the Green Valley Ranch area. Miranda Conner, 30, was last seen about 1 a.m. Friday in the area of East 44th Avenue and Argonne Street, according to the Denver Police Department. “Detectives are working to gather more information that can help us locate her and make sure she is safe,” said Jay Casillas, a police spokesman. Conner is described as a Black woman, who is 5’6″ tall and weighs 116 pounds, with brown hair and brown eyes. Anyone with information on Conner’s whereabouts is asked to call the police at 720-913-2000.

Source: https://www.denverpost.com/.../missing-woman.../amp/...

A little more info from the Dock Ellis Foundation (the foundation shown in @Knox post above):

Case Number 62-64647
The Family of Miranda Conner and Dock Ellis Foundation is seeking Information about Miranda Conner Who Vanished on February 3rd, 2023, from 1401 W 85th Ave Denver CO 80260. Miranda Conner left home by way of an Uber to meet someone at 1:00 am . Miranda Conners’ family share's locations they have been able to identify her last location from her phone. The last known location ping was on Friday February 4th, 2023, at 4:04 am. Unfortunately, Miranda’s phone was found by a civilian, her phone was cracked and shows signs of possible struggle. Miranda is a proud mother and would NEVER leave her children for days at a time.
Her family deserves answers and Miranda's story deserves attention.
Identifying marks
Rodney tattooed on the left side on her face by her eye. elephant tattoo on left hand, Rodney on her wrist. Pookie on her leg musical notes tattooed behind her ear
Contact Dock Ellis Foundation Tip Line 888-222-6050

The last time Tabitha Spann said she had contact with her daughter, 30-year-old Miranda Conner, was the day before she went missing.

"I know that she just didn't leave her kids. You know, I know that something has happened to her and someone knows something or they're not giving all the information," Spann said.

Speaking from her home in Arizona, she hoped for not only answers in her daughter's case, but that she could send a message to the community about the kind of person her daughter is.

"Miranda is a joyful spirit. She's always goofy, trying to have fun, cracking jokes," she said. "She's a good mother and she cares about other people. So if she found a stranger on the side of the street, she would try to help. So I just ask that the community would do the same thing is help her get home to us."

According to police, Conner was last seen around 1 a.m. Feb. 3 in the area of East 44th Avenue and Argonne Street in the Green Valley Ranch neighborhood of Denver.

FEB 15, 2023
Spann, who lives in Arizona, says she received a call from her grandchildren — ages 11 and nine — asking if she knew where their mom was. She told the children no and asked to talk to Conner's roommate.

“I asked her how long had Miranda been missing. She said, 'Well, I haven't seen her in a couple of days,'” said Spann.

Conner's mother, Tabitha Spann who lives in Arizona, expressed she is afraid of the unknown.

"I'm afraid that she's not alive because it's been too long," Spann expressed.

"Miranda always shared her location with myself and her daughter, just so that you know that we knew where she was at all the time, you know, just in case we always shared our location," Spann said.

“Miranda is a loving mother. She would never ever leave her children with somebody unless she knew she was coming back and she has never not communicated with her children more than if she was leaving on a trip and she was with you know the kids were with us," Spann said.

The Dock Ellis Foundation, a nonprofit that says its mission is to “advocate and assist minority missing persons,” said in a Facebook post that Conner’s family said she took an Uber from her home to meet someone before she went missing. Someone later found her cracked cellphone, the nonprofit said.

“She’s always on the phone with us. She would never leave her phone behind,” Spann told Denver7 News. Denver police confirmed to 9NEWS that they have Conner’s phone and are analyzing its data. “The department is actively investigating circumstances of her disappearance and potential whereabouts,” police said, according to the outlet.

Who actually reported her missing and when? Seems like it must have been the mom of Miranda after the kids called looking for their mom.
Spann, who lives in Arizona, says she received a call from her grandchildren — ages 11 and nine — asking if she knew where their mom was. She told the children no and asked to talk to Conner's roommate.

“I asked her how long had Miranda been missing. She said, 'Well, I haven't seen her in a couple of days,'” said Spann.

So the roommate just cared for the two kids for a couple of days, never called around to anyone to check on her?

She was last seen in the Green Valley Ranch neighborhood on 44th E. Avenue and Argonne Street on Feb 3, according to Denver police.

Spann says the location her phone last pinged was in a neighborhood of 85th Avenue near Thornton.

“Miranda always shared her location with myself and her daughter, just so that you know that we knew where she was at all the time, you know, just in case we always shared our location,” Spann said.

It looks like Miranda has bounced around three States - Denver, Illinois & Arizona. She has two solicitation charges (2019 & 2021) in Denver County Court. I ONLY mention this because of the associated risk level this puts her in. I wonder if she works in this capacity and it's related to her disappearance?

Last edited:
There is not much information on her daily life, just that there are kids and she would not leave them. I wonder what could be a reason to be gone, i somehow think something happened to her.

FEB 25, 2023
[...]

Spann was able to take in Miranda's two children at her home in Arizona, but visited Denver this weekend to hold a search with the help of the Dock Ellis Foundation.

“I’m worried…you know it’s been three weeks so I’m hoping either way it goes – good bad or ugly we just get some kind of resolution so that my grandkids can have some closure and the rest of her family can," said Spann.

[...]

Spann also said search dogs were used in the search to try and find any scent of Miranda. Those dogs tagged a specific door and some clothes, among other places, according to Spann. She hopes it helps investigators with the case.

[...]

While police have not confirmed many details, they did confirm they have a phone that belongs to Conner.

"Data analysis of its contents is continuing," a spokesperson for the department said via email on Feb. 14. "The department is actively investigating circumstances of her disappearance and potential whereabouts."

[...]

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle