Eastbound Strangler/Long Island serial killer

FlyingAngels

Reaction score
Hello everyone!
I'm asking for help on finding the monster who murdered my best friend, Molly Dilts (along with other victims). She was one of the young ladies murdered in Atlantic City, in 2006. I believe the case is linked with the Long Island murders but the investigators ruled that out.
Is anyone else fallowing this case?

Hello everyone!
I'm asking for help on finding the monster who murdered my best friend, Molly Dilts (along with other victims). She was one of the young ladies murdered in Atlantic City, in 2006. I believe the case is linked with the Long Island murders but the investigators ruled that out.
I have been following this case since it started n believe LISK are one

Hello everyone!
I have followed both of those cases. I am convinced that John Bittrolff is the Long Island Serial Killer.

I'm not convinced that there's a link between the LISK murders and the Atlantic City murders. A couple of the Atlantic City victims were significantly older than most of the LISK/Bittrolff victims.

I'd be open to changing my mind if Bittrolff could be placed in Atlantic City at the time of the murders.

Prostitutes are often targeted by predators. Many, many serial killers over the years have targeted prostitutes. These guys are cowards; they go after easy prey.

One of the reasons that I believe that they are linked:
"One of them, Molly Jean Dilts, is also friends with Amber Lynn Costello, a Long Island call girl who was found in a shallow grave on Gilgo Beach in December. The Costello profile's only friends are Dilts and a profile named 'Jane Doee'.'' Apr 19, 2011 By JASON NARK from PhillyNews Inquirer.
Another reason is that the killer/killers started mutilating some of the victims tattoos/identity marks in NY. After Molly (and some previous victims) being identified only by a tattoo, since the rest of her body was too decomposed.
I'm not 100% positive that they are linked but my gut is telling me that they some how are.
But I am 100% positive that I will find the monster who took the life of my 19yr old best friend!

I have followed both of those cases. I am convinced that John Bittrolff is the Long Island Serial Killer.

I'm not convinced that there's a link between the LISK murders and the Atlantic City murders. A couple of the Atlantic City victims were significantly older than most of the LISK/Bittrolff victims.

I'd be open to changing my mind if Bittrolff could be placed in Atlantic City at the time of the murders.

Prostitutes are often targeted by predators. Many, many serial killers over the years have targeted prostitutes. These guys are cowards; they go after easy prey.
John is not lisk if they had any evidence pointing towards him they would shut the case. The fact they didn’t shut the case means they most likely have significant evidence not pointing towards him

John is not lisk if they had any evidence pointing towards him they would shut the case. The fact they didn’t shut the case means they most likely have significant evidence not
One of the reasons that I believe that they are linked:
"One of them, Molly Jean Dilts, is also friends with Amber Lynn Costello, a Long Island call girl who was found in a shallow grave on Gilgo Beach in December. The Costello profile's only friends are Dilts and a profile named 'Jane Doee'.'' Apr 19, 2011 By JASON NARK from PhillyNews Inquirer.
Another reason is that the killer/killers started mutilating some of the victims tattoos/identity marks in NY. After Molly (and some previous victims) being identified only by a tattoo, since the rest of her body was too decomposed.
I'm not 100% positive that they are linked but my gut is telling me that they some how are.
But I am 100% positive that I will find the monster who took the life of my 19yr old best friend!
wrong lists first victim Jessica Taylor was only one with mutilated tattoo

John is not lisk if they had any evidence pointing towards him they would shut the case. The fact they didn’t shut the case means they most likely have significant evidence not pointing towards him
That is a non sequitur. They may well have evidence against Bittrolff but don't think that they have enough to secure a conviction. The bodies were not found quickly, so they probably don't have the LISK's DNA from any of the victims.

“'There are remains of the victims at Gilgo that may be attributed to the handiwork of Mr. Bittrolff, and that investigation is continuing,” Robert Biancavilla, a prosecutor with the Suffolk County District Attorney’s Office in New York, told the Associated Press."'

Source: Prosecutor Suggests John Bittrolff Could Be Long Island Serial Killer

You need solid evidence to bring a case towards someone hoping to get a conviction. I dont see how any evidence was left behind at Gilgo on those women that were left outside in the elements for so long. Detectives believe that Bittrolff is a strong suspect in the LISK killings, problem is they dont have strong evidence to get a conviction, but with technology getting better year after year, eventually something will pop up connecting him......besides that, Bittrolff isnt going anywhere, so the police have plenty of time to build their case.

There are a lot of murder cases where detectives are 99% sure of who the suspect is, but without the strong evidence to get a conviction, they wont arrest the perp.

Hello everyone!

Tough to say if LISK & the AC4 are connected......the AC4 case was not handled well by the detectives. From my understanding, new detectives were being introduced into this case when it was new, while the older & wiser detectives were being forced to retire from what ive read. Unfortunately, enough resources are never put towards the murders because of the lives these women lived.

Sorry for the loss of your friend.

Tough to say if LISK & the AC4 are connected......the AC4 case was not handled well by the detectives. From my understanding, new detectives were being introduced into this case when it was new, while the older & wiser detectives were being forced to retire from what ive read. Unfortunately, enough resources are never put towards the murders because of the lives these women lived.

Sorry for the loss of your friend.
Thank you!
Yes, the AC murders were handled poorly, by some reporters also! It's repulsive to me how people can be so disrespectful to innocent victims. I know they have made wrong choices in their lives but nobody is perfect.

Regarding the LISK: I wish they would release the 911 call from Shannon. It may encourage more people to help with the case and hopefully cause the monster to "slip". Because you know he is still killing, he just has another ''hiding spot''.
And I don't know how nobody has come forward yet on who that belt belongs to marked ''HM/WH''! There has to be someone out there who knows a person that marks their initials in their clothes with the matching initials.

Regarding the LISK: I wish they would release the 911 call from Shannon. It may encourage more people to help with the case and hopefully cause the monster to "slip". Because you know he is still killing, he just has another ''hiding spot''.
And I don't know how nobody has come forward yet on who that belt belongs to marked ''HM/WH''! There has to be someone out there who knows a person that marks their initials in their clothes with the matching initials.
I don't think that Shannon was a LISK victim; I think it was the LISK's bad luck that she died near his stomping grounds and in so doing shined a light on his heinous activities.

I've spoken with people who have worked both , primarily the bodies found off the Black Horse pike outside of Atlantic city

I will state I do not believe that these cases are related, there are other factors in the AC case, that haven't been made public

Without saying any more , The media ran with a narrative on both

I've spoken with people who have worked both , primarily the bodies found off the Black Horse pike outside of Atlantic city

I will state I do not believe that these cases are related, there are other factors in the AC case, that haven't been made public

Without saying any more , The media ran with a narrative on both

I concur with both statements.....

They did it’s just a bunch of rambling . Shannon is not a lisk victim. The m.o doesn’t match .

The LISK knew enough to dispose some victims' heads and hands separately in order to hinder identification, and he knew enough to take the victims' phones that he used into very congested urban areas before making any calls from them. Do you really think that he would leave a belt with his own initials on it wrapped around the neck of a murder victim? It could have been a belt that he found or bought at a resale shop, or the letters might be a brand logo rather than the owner's initials.

The LISK knew enough to dispose some victims' heads and hands separately in order to hinder identification, and he knew enough to take the victims' phones that he used into very congested urban areas before making any calls from them. Do you really think that he would leave a belt with his own initials on it wrapped around the neck of a murder victim? It could have been a belt that he found or bought at a resale shop, or the letters might be a brand logo rather than the owner's initials.

I definitely dont see how LISK would have been so stupid as to leave a belt with his initials, or even him taking the belt from someone he knows & using it at a murder scene. All serial killers make mistakes, & detectives have to find them, but like you stated, as careful as LISK has been with other situations, I dont see how he would have screwed up so badly by leaving his belt around a victims throat.

Hello everyone!
hey! glad that you're trying to solve this case, there is actually a documentary about this case and the murders in Long Island. maybe they will help you get to understand the case and solve it, it talks about LISK being the killer for most of the murders around the city.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kupsa
Back