Found Deceased UK - Nicola Bulley Last Seen Walking Dog Near River - St Michaels on Wyre (Lancashire) #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel so silly for saying this but seeing that tweet made me shed a tear. NB’s case has really touched my heart, possibly because of the menopause and seeing my mum struggling with it. My heart is breaking for those two girls.
Same here :( I think I actually need a break from here. Her poor kids. :(

Last edited:
I just can’t understand if had been searched by both police divers and SGI, why wasn’t she located before. JMO.

Searching in water is a horrendously difficult task. I’ve followed all the discussion on here and much of the expert opinion has been that it could well be weeks down the line that any body would be recovered.

That's a good point. The tides could deposit a body in a location that is only submerged at high tide. In fact, the ebb and flow of the tides could move a body several times.
yes it's why the experts have always emphasised throughout the search period that it's a very complex river to search ( Plus snagging risks and buoyancy - refloat. Trying to not get too graphic here but....)

I just can’t understand if had been searched by both police divers and SGI, why wasn’t she located before. JMO.

Websleuths is very familiar with situations where bodies have been found within areas that have been searched multiple times, e.g. Lindsay Birbeck. Illustrates there are difficulties, complexities and no guarantees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆