MO - Megan Meier, 13, Mentally Abused, Commits Suicide

I know the Show on ID channel only shows so much of what really happened with Megan. I just can't get over how Lori Drew is so mean to her. It just makes me sick of what the Meier family went through. jmo

I just saw this too: OMG -the woman who perpetrated this "hoax" is so evil, as to be unbelievable. I am glad that at least this case saw the light of day and went to court. It is a shame she was not prosecuted- but I think things have changed since then and this kind of case could now be prosecuted. That woman had not one iota of remorse---- such senseless tragedy.

I saw the Megan Meier story on ID as well. It first aired back in 2015. When I saw the show, I could not help think that Lori Drew is like those envious women who kill, predators, serial killers, school shooters, mass killers, terrorists, and genocidal dictators. I saw Jodi Arias, Yoselyn Ortega, Michelle Carter, Patsy Ramsey, Gertrude Baniszewski, Betty Broderick, Jerry Sandusky, Jeffrey Epstein, Ghislaine Maxwell, Larry Nassar, Jimmy Savile, John Wayne Gacy, Andrew Cunanan, Elliot Rodger, Adam Lanza, Seung-Hui Cho, Eric Harris, Nikolas Cruz, Connor Betts, Devin Kelley, Omar Mateen, Stephen Paddock, Anders Breivik, Jim Jones, 9/11 Terrorists, and Osama bin Laden.

Tina Meier was interviewed on Websleuths radio.
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2013/09/30/tricias-true-crime-radio-adult-cyber-bullying

Lori Drew is clearly an injustice collector because she harbored grudges against Megan Meier for not being friends with Sarah Drew. That happened months before she went after Megan Meier. It festered in her and then she thought Megan was insulting Sarah. This is a person who did not wake up one day and thought she would do this. Lori Drew always thinks the world is out to destroy her. She hates the world, but her resentment was on Megan Meier. She is consumed by intense envy. She envied the Meiers and likely why she went after Megan Meier.

She is an extreme narcissist. She has a severely overinflated ego and is highly self-absorbed. Everything revolves around her. Immaturity runs deep in her.

Narcissistic Personality Disorder
Narcissistic Personality Disorder: Traits, Tests, Treatment
-Overinflated sense of self-importance.
-Constant thoughts about being more successful, powerful, smart, loved or attractive than others.
-Feelings of superiority and desire to only associate with high-status people.
-Need for excessive admiration.
-Sense of entitlement.
-Willingness to take advantage of others to achieve goals.
-Lack of understanding and consideration for other people’s feelings and needs.
-Arrogant or snobby behaviors and attitudes.

Lori Drew does show every characteristics for Narcissistic Personality Disorder. Narcissists are often injustice collectors.

sorry,, guys.. but i would say well done, on this one. even if lori drew did cause 'emotional distress' to a "child" (actually, a teenager...) that is not against the law......!!! it is not her fault that the child/teenager killed herself. it's a tragedy this happened... but i think the law came through very clearly here. guess what-- emotional distress is a part of life.. and many adults will cause emotional distress to a child/teenager.. and that is part of life and that is a part of growing up, to learn how to deal with that.. and toughen up, stand up for yourself, and move on.
bullying (if that is what people want to call this-- don't know if i agree with it as the girl should have been taught that not everything on the internet is real, and she was certainly free to turn her computer O-F-F and walk away...) is also a part of life and you can't always make everyone in life be nice and honest to you. we can't legislate everything. other kids will be jerks and adults will be jerks,, people will be deceitful and do all sorts of horrible things.. but again, whether lori drew was another teenager or an adult, this person did not 'make' this girl kill herself. i just don't understand this concept of 'emotionally attacking' someone..... from a legal standpoint. as in: someone is mean to me, and i can sue them for 'emotionally attacking' me.....?? no way.....

<Sure, she is the one who put the belt around her neck and hung herself but she would not have done so if it were not for the situation created by this ADULT> ..
not necessarily-- again, we don't know if she would have done it anyway. if she was that unstable that she would take her life over something like this.. then.. if it wasnt that, then it probably would have been something else.
also-- again, you are clearly saying here that is lori drew's FAULT that the girl killed herself-- which is almost saying that lori drew killed her outright, and sorry, but there is no legal backing here.
Michele Carter spent some time in prison (not enough, IMO) I guess you can't always legislate morality. MOO

I always thought Michelle Carter had Munchausen by Proxy. She was driven by jealousy and envy. She could have some psychosis, suggesting psychotic psychopath.

Lori Drew is more of an injustice collector or grudge hoarder. It could be said that Michelle Carter is an injustice collector. Drew has deep seated repressed anger issues. She is more a psychopath. In Drew's case, she was angry that her daughter Sarah had a falling out with Megan Meier.

Both are driven by rejection, which is one of their source of resentment. They are obsessed about rejection and abandonment. They feel like they are being rejected and abandoned. Carter felt Conrad Roy abandoned her. Drew felt Megan Meier abandoned Sarah Drew. Drew is more vicarious, unlike Carter. She lives through her daughter.

Carter and Drew are predatory. They preyed on their victim's weaknesses and manipulated them.

Drew had other people involved. Carter acted alone. The dynamics are quite different between Carter and Drew in terms how they operated.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53
Back