Deceased/Not Found CA - Heidi Planck, 39, left son’s football game in Downey, dog found in Los Angeles, 17 Oct 2021 #5

MISSING bookkeeper Heidi Planck has been pronounced dead, The U.S. Sun can exclusively reveal.

Court docs show that a judge ruled that Heidi died on the night she disappeared in Los Angeles on October 17, 2021.

The U.S. Sun reported at the time on claims that Heidi, then 39, may have died of a prescription drug overdose at a strippers and crypto gambling party.

The U.S. Sun also revealed that Heidi’s financier boss Jason Sugarman had connections to President Joe Biden’s embattled son Hunter Biden and that she was dating a high-flying exec at Facebook boss Mark Zuckerberg’s charity when she disappeared.
That article is very strange. Is it a reliable source ? It says she overdosed at a party with strippers. This is the first I ever heard of that. I thought all we knew was she was at that building with her dog after going to her son's game.

That article is very strange. Is it a reliable source ? It says she overdosed at a party with strippers. This is the first I ever heard of that. I thought all we knew was she was at that building with her dog after going to her son's game.
No, the stripper drug party story has been around for a long time. Here's a link from December 2021.

<modsnip: Quoted post was removed>

It may be but there are other sources saying there was a party in the penthouse and the garbage chute was used to get rid of her dead body and that's why the landfill was searched. LAPD has also said she died at the H&F that night. So we know more than she was there that night. Unless her body is found though the CoD probably won't be definitely known and even if it's found, it may not be.

"Last year an LAPD spokesman said forensic evidence was located inside the building which “led detectives to believe that an incident occurred resulting in Planck’s death.”
JMO

Last edited by a moderator:
MISSING bookkeeper Heidi Planck has been pronounced dead, The U.S. Sun can exclusively reveal.

Court docs show that a judge ruled that Heidi died on the night she disappeared in Los Angeles on October 17, 2021.

The U.S. Sun reported at the time on claims that Heidi, then 39, may have died of a prescription drug overdose at a strippers and crypto gambling party.

The U.S. Sun also revealed that Heidi’s financier boss Jason Sugarman had connections to President Joe Biden’s embattled son Hunter Biden and that she was dating a high-flying exec at Facebook boss Mark Zuckerberg’s charity when she disappeared.
Not a big fan of the U.S. Sun. If it turns out to be true then this is one tangled up mess. I wish LE had been able to find her body.

It may be but there are other sources saying there was a party in the penthouse and the garbage chute was used to get rid of her dead body and that's why the landfill was searched. LAPD has also said she died at the H&F that night. So we know more than she was there that night. Unless her body is found though the CoD probably won't be definitely known and even if it's found, it may not be.

"Last year an LAPD spokesman said forensic evidence was located inside the building which “led detectives to believe that an incident occurred resulting in Planck’s death.”
JMO
I thought the dog was found during the daytime. I still think this party story is fake news. If it were true, LE would have suspects. IMO.

I thought the dog was found during the daytime. I still think this party story is fake news. If it were true, LE would have suspects. IMO.
Respectfully, you cannot arrest suspects based on suspicion alone, and Heidi was surrounded by high-power players who can afford the very best attorneys, so LE would certainly need to have all their ducks in a row before making any arrests. Regardless of what you feel about the Sun, LE have made enough statements that fall in line with the penthouse party story, I am inclined to believe it, or at least key parts of it. They would not have spent more than a month digging through garbage at a landfill if they had not had pretty strong reason to believe she may be found there. I have read every post, of every thread of this case. There are people who know exactly what happened to Heidi, but they apparently are not talking, possibly due to involvement or out of fear of retaliation. Perhaps one day someone will answer the remaining questions that LE have, and someone will be held accountable for her death, and brought to justice. JMO

Last edited:
<modsnip: Quoted post was removed>

So far as I know the last time HP was seen was on video at 6:30pm walking her dog. The dog was found after that. Exact time is murky but it wasn't during what I'd consider "daytime."

JMO
You are right. The dog was allegedly found sometime after 7pm, in the H+F building, not yet dark, but probably not what most people would consider 'daytime'. JMO

I just can't understand how and why Heidi thought it was a good idea to abruptly leave her son's game, and take her dog to a party. It makes zero sense. Why didn't she drive home first to drop off the dog? It almost sounds like she would stay at whoever's house it was with the dog, like she just drove to a friend or a partner's home.

Official police statements & search of landfill support that police believe she died and was put in trash/trash chute. However, stories about a party/drugs/strippers and possible overdose all come from unofficial and IMO questionable sources. Personally, I think if there was a party we would have heard from party attendees (who weren’t involved in hiding a body), come forward and speak publicly either to say they were at a party that night at H&F, or they saw Heidi at a party. No way do a whole party full of people stay quiet. At minimum attendees would have talked to friends who then shared info.

Official police statements & search of landfill support that police believe she died and was put in trash/trash chute. However, stories about a party/drugs/strippers and possible overdose all come from unofficial and IMO questionable sources. Personally, I think if there was a party we would have heard from party attendees (who weren’t involved in hiding a body), come forward and speak publicly either to say they were at a party that night at H&F, or they saw Heidi at a party. No way do a whole party full of people stay quiet. At minimum attendees would have talked to friends who then shared info.
they will if they are doing illegal activities.

Actually, someone who did know of the party that night was the original source of the party story. If people choose not to believe her account, why would they believe someone else's, and why would anyone else uninvolved choose to come out in public and tell anything, rather than go to LE, especially after seeing how the one who did speak out was bashed? I would wager that at least some people have spoken to LE, and I am pretty sure LE knows exactly what happened to Heidi, and likely, who is responsible, but without remains or physical evidence, there is no way they would get an arrest, much less a conviction. JMO

Last edited:
Actually, someone who did know of the party that night was the original source of the party story. If people choose not to believe her account, why would they believe someone else's, and why would anyone else uninvolved choose to come out in public and tell anything, rather than go to LE, especially after seeing how the one who did speak out was bashed? I would wager that at least some people have spoken to LE, and I am pretty sure LE knows exactly what happened to Heidi, and likely, who ains or physical evidence, there is no way they would get an arrest, much less a conviction. JMO
Exactly. It doesn't surprise me more people haven't spoken out publicly if they do know something.

It's possible some people from the H&F building have spoken to LE. But I disagree with those who say or imply that if there was a party and if HP died from drugs at the party, those at the party who neither gave her drugs nor helped get rid of her body would go to LE. IF the party happened it was a penthouse party involving illegal activities gambling, drugs, and stripping (& even that may have progressed into illegality.) I can't imagine many people want to step up and tell LE "I was there." That's likely putting a target for LE on your own back or people could feel as though it was. It's also something the people who gave the party wouldn't want to see happen-- especially so far as the removal of a body! So that could create a different sort of more lethal target on the backs of those speaking up. So saying the party didn't happen because people haven't come forward doesn't pass the smell test for me. Of course, no one coming forward doesn't prove there was a party either.

It's pretty clear though LE thought HP's body was in the landfill. And LE has said on the record forensic evidence exists that HP died that night at the H&P. We don't know what that evidence is. We do know it's been reported HP used Adderall. https://www.lamag.com/citythinkblog...-bizarre-mystery-of-missing-mom-heidi-planck/

And we do know lots of illicit drugs contain fentanyl. Fentanyl deaths in LA rose over 1000% between 2016 and 2021. Fentanyl deaths in Los Angeles county rose 1,280% from 2016 to 2021 – report
JMO

Shady people all around her, and this screams major cover-up.
Absolutely. The fact she died isn't the main issue, we already knew that, despite lack of body.

The main issue is the people who facilitated her disappearance after her death. That is calculating and evil and goes against all human compassion.

If her overdose was accidental and self-inflicted, it doesn't matter, you help them! Call 911. Why would you NOT do that? Worse still, why would you hide someone's death and someone's body?

Obviously some very shady people and very shady goings on. Life must be cheap and disposable for them.

Heidi deserved better.

Last edited:
Yes. Heidi, and her loved ones, deserve better treatment than they've received thus far.

What I don't understand is that if these type of drug related parties were regularly held at this bldg on whichever floor, why didn't that keep Narcan nearby in case of emergencies? Why was it that Heidi's the only one who died?

If it was an OD, who supplied HP with the drug(s)? Maybe she requested a drug purchase to use while at this function but we, the public, should know who supplied illegal drugs at the party that killed Heidi Plank. Someone abused a corpse.

While Narcan can work on fentanyl overdoses, these situations often happen extremely quickly, so it can be tough to act quickly enough. Narcan is the brand name of a drug called naloxone, which is an opioid antidote.

Yes. Heidi, and her loved ones, deserve better treatment than they've received thus far.

What I don't understand is that if these type of drug related parties were regularly held at this bldg on whichever floor, why didn't that keep Narcan nearby in case of emergencies? Why was it that Heidi's the only one who died?

If it was an OD, who supplied HP with the drug(s)? Maybe she requested a drug purchase to use while at this function but we, the public, should know who supplied illegal drugs at the party that killed Heidi Plank. Someone abused a corpse.

Narcan only works on opioids. If the substance was mixed with a sedative, Narcan wouldn’t reverse the effects.

Narcan only works on opioids. If the substance was mixed with a sedative, Narcan wouldn’t reverse the effects.

Correct.

My theory on the Narcan is that HP wanted Ritalins at this event she attended. She got Ritalins laced with fent and ODed.

Narcan may have saved her life if others around her acted quickly enough.

I don't think she was given a roofie or anything like that. Do you think she was given a sedative?

Correct.

My theory on the Narcan is that HP wanted Ritalins at this event she attended. She got Ritalins laced with fent and ODed.

I don't think she was given a roofie or anything like that. Do you think she was given a sedative?

I don’t think a sedative was involved - I agree that Ritalin laced with fentanyl is likely. But animal tranquilizers are becoming more and more common as a cheap filler that is mixed with fentanyl.

Correct.

It could have been any number of substances or a combination that caused an overdose, if that’s what happened. We will probably never know without a body or witnesses coming forward.

It's a shame since there were probably people at that party who either saw something or know what happened. It can't be easy to hide or get rid of a body unseen at a penthouse full of partiers.

It could be that LE has a pretty good idea of the person or people responsible but don't have enough evidence for an arrest. Maybe in time, they will.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back