Found Safe FL - Boy, 2, missing while parents slept, Brooksville, Hernando County, Feb 2023

megs1477

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.whoispaulraymondharrod.com

MISSING TODDLER
DEPUTIES ARE ENROUTE TO CHEEVER ROAD/YONTZ ROAD IN (NORTHERN) BROOKSVILLE REGARDING A MISSING TWO-YEAR-OLD MALE.
IT IS BELIEVED THE TODDLER LEFT THE RESIDENCE WHILE HIS PARENT WAS ASLEEP. TIME LAPSE IS APPROXIMATELY ONE HOUR.
HE WAS LAST SEEN WEARING A GRAY BATMAN SHIRT AND DARK GRAY PANTS. THE TODDLER HAS BLONDE HAIR.
RESIDENTS IN THE GENERAL AREA ARE ASKED TO CHECK AROUND THE OUTSIDE OF THEIR PROPERTIES TO SEE IF THIS LITTLE FELLOW IS OUT THERE.
PLEASE CALL 9-1-1 IF YOU SPOT THE TODDLER.

1677176051254.png

MISSING TODDLER
DEPUTIES ARE ENROUTE TO CHEEVER ROAD/YONTZ ROAD IN (NORTHERN) BROOKSVILLE REGARDING A MISSING TWO-YEAR-OLD MALE.
IT IS BELIEVED THE TODDLER LEFT THE RESIDENCE WHILE HIS PARENT WAS ASLEEP. TIME LAPSE IS APPROXIMATELY ONE HOUR.
HE WAS LAST SEEN WEARING A GRAY BATMAN SHIRT AND DARK GRAY PANTS. THE TODDLER HAS BLONDE HAIR.
RESIDENTS IN THE GENERAL AREA ARE ASKED TO CHECK AROUND THE OUTSIDE OF THEIR PROPERTIES TO SEE IF THIS LITTLE FELLOW IS OUT THERE.
PLEASE CALL 9-1-1 IF YOU SPOT THE TODDLER.

View attachment 405019
Oh no. :(

My initial thinking was along those lines, but the timeframe is so short - one hour! I'm thinking no one is making up that story. Yet as I type that, I'm remembering Lelani's story had a similarly short timeframe. :(
Yeah, Quinton was the first case I followed from the beginning on here. It was hard, and full of posters remembering all the other cases they'd seen that began with 'we woke up and they were gone'. They never ended well, or badly but under the realm of accidental. I hope this is an exception.

Search on-going for JJ (nickname, no full name released), including with search dogs. He is around 2.5 years old (birthday in July), last seen at home around 9:45 am, supposed to have walked out the door while mom was sleeping. Reported missing 11:59am, with units responding almost immediately. Neighbours, anybody in the general area, asked to check their properties for the boy.
Search underway for missing 2-year-old in Brooksville (info is from video interview)

Pictures of the area + search:
Search underway for 2-year-old boy who wandered away from Brooksville home

Search on-going for JJ (nickname, no full name released), including with search dogs. He is around 2.5 years old (birthday in July), last seen at home around 9:45 am, supposed to have walked out the door while mom was sleeping. Reported missing 11:59am, with units responding almost immediately. Neighbours, anybody in the general area, asked to check their properties for the boy.
Search underway for missing 2-year-old in Brooksville (info is from video interview)

Pictures of the area + search:
Search underway for 2-year-old boy who wandered away from Brooksville home
One hour time frame? That doesn't match last seen at 9:45 am / reported missing at 11:59 am, 2.25 hours later.

UPDATE: Missing Toddler – Deputies Still Searching – 2:12p.m.

We have law enforcement on foot and in vehicles, drones, aviation, K-9s from HCSO, Pasco K-9, and Citrus K-9, the HCSO Mounted Unit, and deputies on side by sides. Every available resource is out searching at this time. No search parties are needed. The best thing everyone who lives in the area can do is search your property; including under vehicles, in and around structures, and anywhere JJ could possibly be hiding.

Thank you to those who have reached out in attempt to assist.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck
Back