SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay now I'm seeing something else...and sorry if it's been mentioned, I am late to this game..but what if he wanted his pills? did his mom have pills at her house? what if he went back and was like give me my damm pills? but they wouldn't tell him where they were or whatever..what if he fired his gun to scare them but it hit
one of them and then he had to shoot the other witness..because he was PARANOID and freaking out...?

still I don't see it..they have to show me..so far I know he's a swindler..thats all I've got. I can't really blame him for being cunning in his description of events and steering to certain things..he is an attorney after all.

mOO
Here’s what it is for me. Take away all the swindling, the stealing, the lying, the pills, the boat crash trial, the fake suicide attempt, and you have two people murdered and one person, and only one person proven to be anywhere around there at that very time. Alex Murdaugh. And he LIED about being there. Technology proved that. That’s all I need, yet there is sooooo much more.

Now Alec was trying to come clean about the kennel lie but the DA wouldn't meet with him. Alec was trying to do this to bring closure to people.

Wha huh?
Yeah he was willin to tell them, he was wantin to tell them...them pesky LE just wouldn't accept his invite to sit down with him...yeaaah right

Last edited:
Here he goes again saying a witness isn't lying that she believes it, but that isn't how he sees it.

He didn't think about it again for a period of time?

He says she was apologetic for having to talk to him.. no maybe she wasn't apologetic maybe what he was so hurt, disbelief, disappointment.. he reads that as apologetic. He can't even pick up on what others are feeling.

Personally I don’t think CW is getting many effective questions in with repeating lines of the financial stuff BUT I also think some or all of it is balanced out with AM giving long-winded answers, repeating himself, and creating newer narratives for the jury. Very interesting to watch in real-time.

Folks, I think we are witnessing jury tampering. We are running out of jurors/alternates due to covid. Alec is intentionally filibustering. At first I was thinking he was trying to age them out, that this trial could drag on for years at this rate, but then it hit me, he just needs a couple more jurors to tap out -- covid, illness, family emergency -- and the trial crumbles. This is a ruthless master manipulator ...

He's got one hand in your pocket and his other hand in your bank.

IMO he is doing what he always does. "I'm telling the truth (by telling some truth) -- you can trust me."

This gross wordfulness is purposeful. Once a com, always a con.

Beware.

JMO

Last edited:
I’m sure AM has heard, and witnessed himself, two jurors weeping when describing Paw Paw and Mags. He’s trying again today.
Also, whomever posted that AM just repeated the nice things that Mags sister, Marion, said about Mags and Paw Paw was spot on. Great observation. He’s now not remembering saying on LE’s video that Paul was a little detective because he was repeating what Maggie had said. He has no feelings about others. I think he’s incapable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard