SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with your assessment. I'm very curious why we've only heard small snippets from Blanca & Miriam on Maggie's concerns. Do you think both of those witnesses held back a bit on what Maggie conveyed, or did Maggie not fully confide in either of them? Blanca in particular probably noted some of his "odd" behavior and I would be surprised if she didn't know about his pill addiction?
I think both of those lovely women could have definitely been terrified and scared of saying anything derogatory against Alex. I'm sure they both have stories they could tell.

MOO

I have yet to see one single sentence from social media nor heard one single sentence uttered on a cell phone threatening or harassing PM. It's all hearsay.

Also every time I see those interviews I get more and more angry. It's just lie after lie after lie. When he's not lying he's just rambling on and on and on about nothing relevant to the murders. It's infuriating!

There they are again, The Low Country Oompa Lumpaa Hit Squad! They were behind the boat accident!!! That's how sneaky and nefarious they are!!! No one on the boat that night even saw one of them driving the boat! Those dudes are everywhere!

Do Alex's statements about SLED paranoia contradict his statements yesterday about being friendly/social, etc. with LE? I am not sure if SLED and local LE are one in the same....
Not the same. Sled is State Wide. AM connections run locally and perhaps County Wide. Perhaps why this case is being prosecuted by the State Attorney General.

A few times during this case I've thought Alex has intentionally lost weight to appear frail. I suppose it could be from stress. But so many other things in his life are calculated; I remain skeptical.
I believe he has a distaste for the institutional fare provided in his current home. Blanca must have been a wonderful cook judging from his prior weight. I wonder what he'd pay for a smuggled blue cheese bacon burger.

I have yet to see one single sentence from social media nor heard one single sentence uttered on a cell phone threatening or harassing PM. It's all hearsay.

Also every time I see those interviews I get more and more angry. It's just lie after lie after lie. When he's not lying he's just rambling on and on and on about nothing relevant to the murders. It's infuriating!

There they are again, The Low Country Oompa Lumpaa Hit Squad! They were behind the boat accident!!! That's how sneaky and nefarious they are!!! No one on the boat that night even saw one of them driving the boat! Those dudes are everywhere!
Well, apparently they can be invisible if they so choose...lol

He reminds me of my very narcissistic father. Always the smartest, loudest, most talkingnest person in the room, but never ever admits to being wrong and will argue a point until everyone just throws their hands up and drives home.

I believe when Paul was charged criminally, there were so many half truths, misrepresentations about Paul reported in the media. The social media response was so vile, they were so over-the-top that no one would believe anyone would do that.

I believe the wrong person who saw and read that, the person who did what I saw, hated Paul Murdaugh and I had anger in their heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88