CANADA Canada - Ryan Shtuka, 20, Kamloops, BC, 17 Feb 2018

"How is it even possible to get through each day when you are sure that a piece of your being shatters as night draws near? So I try to remember the moments spent together. When we were happy. And I can breathe again"— Ryan's mother
''Date of birth:March 17, 1997
Missing since:Feb. 17, 2018
Missing from:Sun Peaks, British Columbia, Canada
Eyes:Brown
Hair :Blond
Height:6'0" / 182 cm Weight:180 lbs / 81.6 kg

Additional information: Ryan Shtuka is missing from Sun Peaks, B.C. On February 17th at approximately 2:00am, Ryan left a party to walk a short distance home but did not arrive. Ryan has never gone missing before and it is very unlike him to not be in contact with friends and family. He was last seen wearing dark jeans, a grey-white shirt, a blue coat and a burgundy baseball cap.''

After five years Ryan is still missing and no trace of him has ever been found.
I am still debating if Ryan got lost on his way home and died from the elements or did he leave on his own.
I hope this is the year that there is some type of closure for Ryan's family.

Ryan Shtuka was born on March 17th, 1997 to his parents Heather and Scott. There is a documentary on YouTube where Heather chuckles about the day that Ryan was born because of how long and skinny he was, instead of being the typically adorable plump baby people think of. Throughout the years he would grow into a slim, tall, and very handsome young man with blonde hair and brown eyes. His mom Heather described him as a very well-behaved child who loved dinosaurs and as he was their first child, they felt really lucky with how easy and outgoing he was.

Ryan was the eldest child of three, with two other siblings — his sister Jordan, who was three years younger than Ryan, and his sister Julianna, who was eight years younger than Ryan. The Shtuka family originally lived in Edmonton, Alberta, but would move to Beaumont, Alberta when Ryan was younger. Beaumont at the time was a small tight-knight community and Ryan made many of his forever friends here, meaning they spent a ton of their time together growing up throughout the years and would keep in touch even as they went their separate ways after high school. The Shtuka family was really active — big into playing sports and Ryan’s dad would even coach the kid’s ringette and soccer teams.
1677441039130.jpeg

Early in the thread there was some discussion about how Ryan may have slipped into a ''tree- well', this video shows how deep and dangerous they can be. C'mon Ryan, where are you?!
fwiw..
''Mar 31, 2023
A man recorded the moment he spotted a snowboarder trapped in a tree well in Mt. Baker Ski Area, Washington and successfully rescued him.''

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back