MO MO - St Louis, BlkFem 8-11, 54UFMO, in abandoned bldg, Feb'83 #2

That photo was found in a shed near where Asha went missing. (1)

The shed was that of an Upholstery business. The photo was found near items supposedly Asha’s: specific pencil, green marker and Mickey Mouse hair bow. (2)
To quote the article:
”Debbie Turner owns the shed, which is filled with furniture and supplies for the business. She found the items near the door of the shed Tuesday morning next to a tractor, but said she didn't think that they might help the investigation until police came by Thursday and asked her to search through the property.

"I know that the stuff shouldn't have been there," Mrs. Turner said, "But we live so far south of where the girl lived that I never thought it might be hers. I just hope this helps find her, and I'm happy that it gives hope to everyone looking for her."

Mrs. Turner said she also found a wallet-sized picture of a little girl near the pencil and marker and bow

So a shed filled with furniture to be upholsterEd has small items lying around which are perfect size to find in couch crevices. This is also in a non metropolitan area, in 2000, where internet shopping had not taken off, thus probably limiting options for marker and hair bow to what was locally available.

(1)asha degree unknown photo - Newspapers.com

(2) Story 2

HUGE TRIGGER WARNING. The Documentary shows a FULL post mortem photo of jane doe at LEAST once
Hearing about that beforehand is what made me make the choice to NOT seeing the documentary. Thanks for giving everyone a reminder and a warning for those who may not have known. I can deal with a lot, but seeing a picture of a headless child is something I am steering very clear of.

February 28, 1983....you are not forgotten!
Who is this sweet child!?
most likely a child that was being kept off the grid; no SSN, no doctors visits, no schooling or access to people outside the family.
even if someone does notice the child's absence there's not much they can't do about it if the kid doesn't technically "exist" legally :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53
Back