UID Victim: "Cherries", Mamaroneck, Blk/Hisp, 605UFNY, found Mar 2007

Just read on Murderinc an article about Cherries. The article states that her dna was taken and body parts were matched through dna. So, why is no one using dna genealogy to get an id? valerie Mack was id’d so it’s not the New York laws
I have heard speculation that Cherries couldve been a FOTB immigrant which would be a serious obstacle in IDing family members

Did anyone already rule out Katya Marie Lyne as being Cherries? On NamUs they mentioned a tattoo of three dots and if you look at the cherry tattoo it looks like three red dots at the bottom that stand out to me. I was thinking maybe she added the cherry on top of them.

Did anyone already rule out Katya Marie Lyne as being Cherries? On NamUs they mentioned a tattoo of three dots and if you look at the cherry tattoo it looks like three red dots at the bottom that stand out to me. I was thinking maybe she added the cherry on top of them.

Katya went missing almost three weeks after Cherries was found. Plus, Katya's tattoo is on her hand, not her chest.

Here’s to hoping cherries is identified soon. I agree that she might have a difficult time being IDd if she was a new immigrant.

for some reason I keep intuitively thinking Dominican Republic. Pure intuition and speculation.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back