IN IN - Paul Raymond Harrod May Have Been Using False Identity - Hamilton County - 27 Nov 1992 #2

Still wondering which years fPRH worked at Arlington hospital and did he then work at the care home after that? I don't know if @CyresAres1 you know that? :)
He was supposed to be working at both at the same time, along with a paper route for the Indianapolis Star.
Prior to meeting MH he drove a route for Chesty Chips and clerked at a Liquor store.
I have him registered as a driver for Biggin Inc. I wasn't able to determine if that was the Chesty job or another.

I talked briefly with Detective a week or so ago and he said he is super busy with other work right now.

He was supposed to be working at both at the same time, along with a paper route for the Indianapolis Star.
Prior to meeting MH he drove a route for Chesty Chips and clerked at a Liquor store.
I have him registered as a driver for Biggin Inc. I wasn't able to determine if that was the Chesty job or another.

I talked briefly with Detective a week or so ago and he said he is super busy with other work right now.
Thanks! Yes, I figured the Detective must be busy with his regular work. So it does sound like rPRH was in that general region of Sheridan for the entirety of those years 1987 to 1992. I am probably overthinking everything, but I have been reading about fraudulent birth certificates, SSN's, etc. and now I am wondering what PRH used to apply for his 1987 SSN. A fake birth certificate I assume based on the death through cemetery search or news clipping. So I guess there wasn't coordination between states so that the Eagleton Vital stats local city office wouldn't be aware of the death of the real PRH. I imagine SSN's require photos on them, not sure as here in Canada we don't have photos on ours. What I'm getting at is a new thought I had. Could it have been that the SSN card was gotten by the fraudster himself and later sold to fprh? Or am I barking up the wrong tree. From what I'm reading, this type of fraud identity in the USA has gotten worse and actually easier to do, rather than more difficult to do. Even with coordination due to internet. If I'm not making complete sense please disregard lol.

Thanks! Yes, I figured the Detective must be busy with his regular work. So it does sound like rPRH was in that general region of Sheridan for the entirety of those years 1987 to 1992. I am probably overthinking everything, but I have been reading about fraudulent birth certificates, SSN's, etc. and now I am wondering what PRH used to apply for his 1987 SSN. A fake birth certificate I assume based on the death through cemetery search or news clipping. So I guess there wasn't coordination between states so that the Eagleton Vital stats local city office wouldn't be aware of the death of the real PRH. I imagine SSN's require photos on them, not sure as here in Canada we don't have photos on ours. What I'm getting at is a new thought I had. Could it have been that the SSN card was gotten by the fraudster himself and later sold to fprh? Or am I barking up the wrong tree. From what I'm reading, this type of fraud identity in the USA has gotten worse and actually easier to do, rather than more difficult to do. Even with coordination due to internet. If I'm not making complete sense please disregard lol.
No photos then or now.
The friend I spoke to told me how easy it was to get a fake ID back at that time. What made it hard was knowing how to do it. Actually doing it was walking in an office and asking. Or filling out a form and mailing it.

Just been doing some more reading on the history of the SSN, and here is a link. I believe we have briefly touched on this subject before, re. the enactment of new measures re. immigrants, 'at-birth assignment of a SSN, etc. in 1986, 1987 and 1988. Perhaps could explain something to do why fPRH got his SSN in 1987, as we have mentioned in previous posts. At any rate, just interesting FYI. But then again, apparently according to M. he had yet another SSN at some point.

Just been doing some more reading on the history of the SSN, and here is a link. I believe we have briefly touched on this subject before, re. the enactment of new measures re. immigrants, 'at-birth assignment of a SSN, etc. in 1986, 1987 and 1988. Perhaps could explain something to do why fPRH got his SSN in 1987, as we have mentioned in previous posts. At any rate, just interesting FYI. But then again, apparently according to M. he had yet another SSN at some point.

Also, In 87 truck drivers had to start providing SSN as part of their licensing requirement.

No photos then or now.
The friend I spoke to told me how easy it was to get a fake ID back at that time. What made it hard was knowing how to do it. Actually doing it was walking in an office and asking. Or filling out a form and mailing it.

Long ago I was an undergraduate at a large university. Maybe you were, too?

Many college graduates are under the legal drinking age for that state. Maybe you were, too?

The state's driver's license did have a photograph.

A fraternity house near campus had -- a mock-up of the state's driver's license drawn on a wall, scaled to a person. Complete with good rendering of the State Seal. Teamwork of Art & Architecture majors, apparently.

Hypothetically, a person who was underage might stand in front of the careful drawing while someone took a picture. When printed to scale, voila, driver's license, any birth date you choose, address you choose, name you choose.

Good enough for bouncers at bars, I'm told.

Seriously, I didn't have one.

Maybe our not-Paul started out with a faked document like this, and moved up to real documents such as the Social Security card?

I suppose the driver's license records are purged at some point, or our Detective would post that for us. Was there a Commercial license in Indiana while he drove for Chesty?

I have a not-for-hire with a weight limit in my state, not a CDL but a step between that & a regular license. I can legally drive a commercial vehicle under a certain weight, but not transport passengers.

Guess we'll never know this part/

Long ago I was an undergraduate at a large university. Maybe you were, too?

Many college graduates are under the legal drinking age for that state. Maybe you were, too?

The state's driver's license did have a photograph.

A fraternity house near campus had -- a mock-up of the state's driver's license drawn on a wall, scaled to a person. Complete with good rendering of the State Seal. Teamwork of Art & Architecture majors, apparently.

Hypothetically, a person who was underage might stand in front of the careful drawing while someone took a picture. When printed to scale, voila, driver's license, any birth date you choose, address you choose, name you choose.
Hypothetically...that is genius! Less intuitive teens may spend hours carefully separating the layers with an exacto blade to replace the photograph, then re-laminate with a clothes iron. Not that I would know...I couldn't possibly be that old!

This is all the report says about the license:
1677643141960.png
Not much to go on. I tried looking up the Biggin Inc. All I could find was they were a freight transporter, non-furniture. It looks like they are no longer active, but I am not positive.

Speaking of things we will never know. The payphone thing has bothered me since I ran a couple different reports that all showed a landline in Paul's name.
1677643061546.png

This is all the report says about the license:
View attachment 406168
Not much to go on. I tried looking up the Biggin Inc. All I could find was they were a freight transporter, non-furniture. It looks like they are no longer active, but I am not positive.

Speaking of things we will never know. The payphone thing has bothered me since I ran a couple different reports that all showed a landline in Paul's name.
View attachment 406167
I had no idea he had supposedly made a phone call from a payphone before he left, out of earshot of Marla. I looked up Biggi also and it seems they had/have one truck, one driver. On the map for their address it shows a residence with a house and larger type garage I think.

Last edited:
My rabbit hole for tonight was the Witness Protection Program. They do not reuse SSN's. They file paperwork with the SSA to have the individuals SSN changed. This can be done legally for any person, although it is very difficult to achieve for the average person due to the increase in identity theft.
So, if FPRH was in Witsec, he would have had a new, unique SSN...not Skippy's.

Not currently active according to the FMCSA, FEDERAL MOTOR Carrier Safety Administration. This company had several inspections. 1 semi and trailer, and multiple straight trucks ( could be the same st receiving all inspections) Straight trucks didn't use to be listed with the Department of transportation like a semi so there could be 20 Straight trucks. Any Straight truck over 26000 gross weight requires cdl. The website that has this information is not msm or governmental but used in the transportation industry for quick soft verification. You can find it quick transport solutions ( all one word)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230301_003636.jpg
    Screenshot_20230301_003636.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 6
Not currently active according to the FMCSA, FEDERAL MOTOR Carrier Safety Administration. This company had several inspections. 1 semi and trailer, and multiple straight trucks ( could be the same st receiving all inspections) Straight trucks didn't use to be listed with the Department of transportation like a semi so there could be 20 Straight trucks. Any Straight truck over 26000 gross weight requires cdl. The website that has this information is not msm or governmental but used in the transportation industry for quick soft verification. You can find it quick transport solutions ( all one word)
Thanks, haven't seen you here before! :) Lost your username? wonder if I would recognize it. Irregardless, welcome to our thread!

Can't recall if this was actually posted on the thread yet, but I was watching it a bit again today. The session that Detective Lockhart did with the college students who were helping with this case. It also serves as a reminder of all of the extensive work already done by our detective in the past on this case, good to view so we don't have to ask him here all same questions ;)
(fPRH's wife M or her sister is sitting in on the session too from what I understand)

My rabbit hole for tonight was the Witness Protection Program. They do not reuse SSN's. They file paperwork with the SSA to have the individuals SSN changed. This can be done legally for any person, although it is very difficult to achieve for the average person due to the increase in identity theft.
So, if FPRH was in Witsec, he would have had a new, unique SSN...not Skippy's.

Thanks. I have been lurking for a long time. I usually don't have anything of value to add.

I beg to differ with you!

Please keep in mind that your 'silly' off-the-cuff thought typed out -- may start a train of thought for another poster.

Yeah, and I mix metaphors while jumping to conclusions. Yeah.

Can't recall if this was actually posted on the thread yet, but I was watching it a bit again today. The session that Detective Lockhart did with the college students who were helping with this case. It also serves as a reminder of all of the extensive work already done by our detective in the past on this case, good to view so we don't have to ask him here all same questions ;)
(fPRH's wife M or her sister is sitting in on the session too from what I understand)
This is fantastic! I had never seen this.

I have some catching up to do. Somewhere along the line Marla told me fPRH went to a convention in GA for something.
lol Well, that narrows it down a lot....
Trekfest was in Atl in 1991.
There were a few IT related conventions (national level) held there every year

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak