GUILTY SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
Law and Crime talking heads pretty much ignoring the GUILTY verdict---they are still arguing that AM probably hired someone to beAt up Paul, to gain public sympathy about the boat trial.

OK, even if he did, it would be Felony Murder against AM because of the deaths.
Just to stir things up to keep people watching. It is disgusting what some media outlets will do for viewers. IMOO!

Thank you and everyone for being here on this crazy ride !!
Dogs, chickens, Hogs, Pigs, Eggs, and a booze club car on the train ride !

You all have been a great group to watch and discuss with... everyone got along, able to disagree nicely, and added humor into the mix.

You all are the BEST !!!!

See you tomorrow for Sentencing.
Thank you, strength in numbers.

I thought the jury would take longer than they did so I'm turning in my tea leaves. I'm so glad their eyes were open and their hearts were brave. Bright blessings to each one. See ya'll in the morning at the sentencing.

Hearing 8pm for new conference.
Will he be transferred to general population in prison now?

No. They will more than likely keep him isolated and in protective custody as he is a high profile prisoner. He will have to earn his way out of that as time moves on. But remember, he still has almost 100 charges on other crimes he needs to answer for. I'd imagine he'll be going back and forth to the other trials which will keep him bouncing around depending on how they move forward on those charges.

Law & Crime are still saying there's more to this. I really don't think so at this point, I wanted to believe it when it happened that there were 2 stranger shooters but the actions after that lead in another direction. He did it and it's sickening to think so but it's time to accept it. Judge was great!
I don’t think there is more to it, the murders I mean. I believe AM and only AM killed Maggie and Paul. However There could be more crimes AM committed that have not yet come to light. I think there’s a lot more to the opiods and drug aspect - something very big.

Very relieved justice prevailed today. Although it’s just SO SAD that Maggie and Paul don’t get to live their life out and that they were killed by a man they dearly loved and depended on. Just so tragic.

Given everything, the Murdaugh household must have been horrible to grow up in. Were Buster and Paul given love and respect? Growing up with lies will suck the life out of you. Yes, Paul's actions were horrible but I think he suffered. JMO.
Absolutely. Even though seen by some as a “complicated” victim, we have to consider Paul was a product of being raised by AM. If I had a nickel for all the troubled kids I’ve known raised by old money, so called “untouchable” families, I’d be filthy rich. He was a victim of AM long before his murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member