Found Deceased CA - Jeffrey “JV” Vandergrift, 54, radio personality, considered "at risk", San Francisco, 24 Feb 2023

As a person who suffers from chronic pain, not a day goes by that I don't think about how much longer can I go on. The pain affects every aspect of life, while slowly driving me towards insanity. I was hoping for a better outcome to JV's disappearance, but knew in my heart he was gone. I hope he is finally able to be in peace. Heartbreaking.

As a person who suffers from chronic pain, not a day goes by that I don't think about how much longer can I go on. The pain affects every aspect of life, while slowly driving me towards insanity. I was hoping for a better outcome to JV's disappearance, but knew in my heart he was gone. I hope he is finally able to be in peace. Heartbreaking.
I am so sorry KooshBall that you are going through this.

I find it odd that JV's wife believes he's dead but no body has been found and I conclude that he's in the ocean.

Where could he be? If he ended his own life, which seems likely, where is he? Maybe in water somewhere?

I have a dear friend and a sweet, sweet neighbor who both have struggled with lyme disease. It is shameful how the US is regarding treating lyme disease. It is a crying shame that there hasn't been more studies done to try to find a cure. Doctors and clinics are banned from trying to treat people with the disease. It is so hard because there are SO many affects to the body. My dear friend has had liver issues, kidney issues, chronic pain, depression... So, so many problems for so many years.

i think he is in the water. i think he washed out to sea possibly. i think he didnt want to be found. i think he researched the currents in the area that would take him out to sea and that they know that but arent releasing.

This has been my assumption as well. I felt he knew the waters well, and knew how to "disappear" without a trace.... but why no note? Insurance issues?

Exactly. as a fellow sufferer i knew from the start. cant tell you how many times i've thought of doing this but im still around for now.
RIP JV.

hres a link that didnt ID him. im so sad that he probably didnt wanna be found, but was found in the biggest tourist area in town. at least his fam has closure :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305
Back