4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 74

Status
Not open for further replies.
BK had his phone turned off so ATT could not identify his whereabouts. He couldn't use his phone to order anything.
Perhaps - order time doesn't have to be proximate to delivery, does it?

I'm not really seeing a good, strong motivation for BK to have ordered the food delivery. He intended to be a creeper not a confronter IMO. How does ensuring someone will be awake help him at all?

Finding out the facts about that food delivery will be enlightening. If only that little event could have sent him scurrying away on that night, maybe we wouldn't be where we are.

Perhaps - order time doesn't have to be proximate to delivery, does it?

I'm not really seeing a good, strong motivation for BK to have ordered the food delivery. He intended to be a creeper not a confronter IMO. How does ensuring someone will be awake help him at all?

Finding out the facts about that food delivery will be enlightening. If only that little event could have sent him scurrying away on that night, maybe we wouldn't be where we are.
He is going to order food delivery on his phone to the place he plans to commit murder? Even BK is not that stupid.

While I've been more apt to think what looks like a u is really an a (since many other a's in that long list look like u's)... the word cards has 5 letters and there looks like there are 6 letters in the word (to me).

And I was about to agree that it was a skip and they repeated the word 'inside' as you said (and they were saying it was found in the glove box)... but I got to thinking about that a little more. Things outlined on that list are what was taken, not where it was found. And they aren't going to take 10 something or others still inside the glove box by pulling the glove box out of the dash. So I'm back to it's 10 somethings, OR the first word could be 'ID' as others have posted, but whatever it was it was inside a glove and inside a box. All MOO

View attachment 407002

IMO, it says "ID cards inside glove inside box".

Which I envision to mean he was storing some old IDs he didn't use anymore in a latex glove in a trinket box.

BBM" Yes, the dad's dna was collected on 27th December and the result showing the 99.999 % or whatever probability that it is BK's dna on the sheath came back on 28th. However, it's interesting when you read the Washington Search Warrant and Application for Search Warrant. The PCA Affiant specifically requests the Judge to find for probable cause regardless of the sheath dna test result and the Judge agrees whilst noting that this does not mean the dna result is exculpatory. In a "Supplemental Disclosure re DNA test" the Affiant asks this of the judge because they want to be assured that probable cause is found to exist sans sheath dna test result in case at some future point that particular dna test/sample is determined to be inadmissable as evidence.

For Judge's ruling re Probable Cause sans sheath dna in WA Search Warrant see P6 of below doc (p1 of Washington Search Warrant).
For Affiant's" Supplemental Disclosure re DNA Test" in Application for Search Warrant" see pp14-15 of the below doc( pp5-6 of Application for WA Search Warrant).

Very interesting jepop. In your opinion is there any risk that the DNA found on the sheath may be found inadmissible? I had never even considered that possibility!

Can't you order ahead? I know I can pick the date and time to pick up or have food delivered.

ETA - I don't think he did that but it could have been done ahead of time.
As I said, even BK was too smart to order food on his phone to be delivered to the place he is going to commit murder. He didn't want that kind of phone evidence or he wouldn't have turned his phone off.

Here LE, look at my phone, I ordered food to the place - the same night - I committed 4 murders there. Not realistic.

Last edited:
IMO, it says "ID cards inside glove inside box".

Which I envision to mean he was storing some old IDs he didn't use anymore in a latex glove in a trinket box.
That's pretty much the image in my head atm. Trinket or maybe cardboard box, but yeah some kind of smallish box. I veer between a latex glove or some other type of glove (maybe a mitten, woolen or a leather/vinyl glove). I'm happy to let my mind rest there for now (on this point at any rate!).

He is going to order food delivery on his phone to the place he plans to commit murder? Even BK is not that stupid.

If he did have something to do with this food delivery (unlikely) then I wouldn't put it down to stupidity but some weird game playing / control of circumstances thing he was trying to do. He seems like a very controlling person to me and he obviously had a plan, altho whatever it was may not have gone to plan. Maybe he would hope to frame the delivery person?

If delivery riders works the same as where I live, the first person to take the job (from any of scores of different restaurants) picks up the food and brings it to the house. Then they're idle until there's another job comes in, which at 4am might be quite some time indeed.

*If he did have something to do with it, I would suggest he somehow anonymously placed (or hacked) the order so it appeared to come from X but didn't or was requested to be delivered to X but not ordered by her.

If he did have something to do with this food delivery (unlikely) then I wouldn't put it down to stupidity but some weird game playing / control of circumstances thing he was trying to do. He seems like a very controlling person to me and he obviously had a plan, altho whatever it was may not have gone to plan. Maybe he would hope to frame the delivery person?

If delivery riders works the same as where I live, the first person to take the job (from any of scores of different restaurants) picks up the food and brings it to the house. Then they're idle until there's another job comes in, which at 4am might be quite some time indeed.
I'm sure LE confirmed the victim ordered the food, there has been zero to refute this. It has been extensively reported that the delivery was ordered from the victim and note she was right there expecting it.

And BK can't show a tie to that residence on his phone like that. Have his voice even possibly recorded. Too risky.

Very interesting jepop. In your opinion is there any risk that the DNA found on the sheath may be found inadmissible? I had never even considered that possibility!
I dpn't know, probably not but seems to me LE/investigators definately wanted to cover themselves re arrest and search warrants incase defense try to question perhaps the testing method or something at the Preliminary hearing. I think it's good that probable cause would still stand minus the dna on the sheath. It'll be interesting to see if more dna is recovered from the sheath and/or elsewhere in the house. I get the feeling BK (the alleged killer) was pretty careful inside the house re shedding. There may be some victim dna recovered from the elantra or perhaps items seized in WA or PA and if so I guess that will strengthen the case. So far I see this as as a potentially very strong circumstantial case even if dna evidence ends up to be lacking. But re dna it's wait and see. MOO

I dpn't know, probably not but seems to me LE/investigators definately wanted to cover themselves re arrest and search warrants incase defense try to question perhaps the testing method or something at the Preliminary hearing. I think it's good that probable cause would still stand minus the dna on the sheath. It'll be interesting to see if more dna is recovered from the sheath and/or elsewhere in the house. I get the feeling BK (the alleged killer) was pretty careful inside the house re shedding. There may be some victim dna recovered from the elantra or perhaps items seized in WA or PA and if so I guess that will strengthen the case. So far I see this as as a potentially very strong circumstantial case even if dna evidence ends up to be lacking. But re dna it's wait and see. MOO
If ANYTHING turns up in his car tying him to the victims it is beyond reasonable doubt he did it.

Now, talking about curls of hair haha
It reminded me of 2 animal hairs in his flat.
Are they Murphy's???
I think it is interesting the things we “fixate” on here on WS. I have planned on compiling a list but have not. I am sure it would be lengthy. Probably a way for us to wile away time between the dribbles of information coming out. Some things I can think of off the top of my head:

*Was the house the target or was it an inhabitant?
*Why so long before 911 was called?
*Point of entry and exit?
*Who owned the red Jeep?
*Was Maddie’s “new” Land Rover white? Silver? Gray? Light colored?
*Where was Murphy!?
*Was the sheath left behind?
*Location of ring doorbells, cameras
*Why did it take LE so long to collect video evidence
*Etc, etc, etc…

Of course, with time, the answers to some of these questions have proven relevant.

I agree about the shedding MOO. I, like some others, can’t help but wonder if he didn’t remove outer layer of clothing and shove it into a bag (Garbage or other) before he even got back into the Elantra. MOO

Sorry, but MOO, the idea that he was ID’d through family tree DNA is misinformation. That kind of tracking takes a significantly long time for research. The test on DNA retrieved from trash is more akin to a paternity test (paternity DNA profiling). MOO

How a family tree and DNA identified Idaho murder suspect Bryan Kohberger​

Detectives sent DNA to a private lab in one of the first cases of using genealogy to solve a hot case

I think it is interesting the things we “fixate” on here on WS. I have planned on compiling a list but have not. I am sure it would be lengthy. Probably a way for us to wile away time between the dribbles of information coming out. Some things I can think of off the top of my head:

*Was the house the target or was it an inhabitant?
*Why so long before 911 was called?
*Point of entry and exit?
*Who owned the red Jeep?
*Was Maddie’s “new” Land Rover white? Silver? Gray? Light colored?
*Where was Murphy!?
*Was the sheath left behind?
*Location of ring doorbells, cameras
*Why did it take LE so long to collect video evidence
*Etc, etc, etc…

Of course, with time, the answers to some of these questions have proven relevant.
The most irritating for me was "vegan diet"/pots and pans.

I scrolled and rolled!
Argh!

But I agree it showed fixation.

JMO

The most irritating for me was "vegan diet"/pots and pans.

I scrolled and rolled!
Argh!
The most irritating for me is the question everyone thinks he asked without any verification he even asked it. Even Newsweek couldn't verify it.

"was anyone else arrested?"

This distracts from what we know so far, that he acted ALONE. Is anyone else sitting in the Moscow jail under arrest for 4 murders?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam