AZ - Jesse Wilson, 10, found deceased, Buckeye, 17 July 2016 *arrest in 2022*

I came across this case this morning just as the PC with the update was coming on. Oh how my heart breaks for this child and the family that truly loved him. Another breakdown of the "system" cost this child his life. So much work to be done.

On March 8, 2018, a Buckeye municipal employee found what appeared to be partial human skeletal remains on the side of the road near State Route 85 and Broadway Road. A few days later, those remains were positively identified as Jesse Wilson. His cause of death was classified as “undetermined.”

In November 2020, Chief Hall says a new investigator was assigned to the case to reexamine the facts, explore new angles and conduct follow-up. It’s unclear what new evidence was gathered over the past two years, but the Buckeye Police Dept. recently submitted a case to the Maricopa County Attorney’s Office for review of criminal charges. She was indicted by a Maricopa County Grand Jury on Dec. 9.

On March 8, 2018, a Buckeye municipal employee found what appeared to be partial human skeletal remains on the side of the road near State Route 85 and Broadway Road. A few days later, those remains were positively identified as Jesse Wilson. His cause of death was classified as “undetermined.”

In November 2020, Chief Hall says a new investigator was assigned to the case to reexamine the facts, explore new angles and conduct follow-up. It’s unclear what new evidence was gathered over the past two years, but the Buckeye Police Dept. recently submitted a case to the Maricopa County Attorney’s Office for review of criminal charges. She was indicted by a Maricopa County Grand Jury on Dec. 9.
This is really good news, I honestly thought she was going to get away with this. Seeing his little face again just made me cry. Dump her in a cage with all the other monsters and let her rot, as she deserves.

Justice for Jesse Wilson
From the article:

"We never gave up hope that justice was going to be served," said Jesse's grandmother at the news conference.

Police said the area where the remains were found was searched in the summer of 2016, but the area was covered by water at the time.

Thanks @kimi_SFC! Video said that LE found DNA evidence in Crystal's Jeep along with her statements and also "technology evidence" which put her in the area where his body was found. Crystal is not cooperating - no surprise.

That seals it for me that there's absolutely no way Jesse made it to his final resting place on his own and furthermore DNA evidence must mean something more sinister than Jesse simply being in the car. Blood? Decomp?

Also, Jesse's bio mom passed away this February. I'm sorry she didn't get to see Crystal's arrest. Sadly though, JMO given that bio mom and dad lost all three of the kids when Jesse was only 9 months old it doesn't inspire in me the feeling that he would have fared much better with them. But at least with bio parents he might be alive today so there would have been hope for his future. All MOO.

The adoptive mother of Jesse Wilson, a 10-year-old boy found dead in Buckeye in 2018, will be extradited to Arizona in March, according to a court document from the Magistrate Court of Hall County in Georgia.

The document, which was signed on Wednesday and released on Thursday by Buckeye police, declared that Crystal Wilson, 54, would remain incarcerated at the Hall County Jail until March 15, 2023. An arrest warrant shows she is being held on a $50,000 bond.

Police arrested Wilson in Gainesville, Georgia, on Monday on the charge of “abandonment or concealment of a dead body,” a class five felony, in the case of her adopted son, who went missing in 2016 and was found dead nearly two years later.

Hmm, a class 5 felony doesn't seem to be very serious. The jail time varies depending on the source but at the very most aggravating circumstances can push it to 8 years. I dunno, maybe msm will explain more soon.

Finally!!! I'm PIZZED it took this long. All the evidence they gave to the GJ has been in LE's possession, this isn't new stuff recently discovered.

I am local to this case. Jesse's story made me so sad. Not just his death but his life. When his remains were found, I felt sad again, imagining those little bones out there in the desert setting.

If this case goes to trial, I am planning to attend. I want to look at this evil woman in person.

Sad case.

Does anyone know how much time the concealment and other charge can get her?

I hope it's life but not likely.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taketherisk