Australia Australia - Marion Barter - Missing After Trip to UK - June 1997 #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since before the inquest?
I hadn’t seen him before the inques. I’m not sure if he was living back in ballina before then. I’ve only seen him several times in the last several months. I see his daughter all the time too. I have no clue how he affords to either rent the house he lives in or paid for it on a ‘disability pension ‘. The house is worth just shy of a million dollars.

I wonder if he still gets the overseas pension. Or any other money from overseas.
There are Belgian websites where you can mention someones social fraud. wondering if the team behind Sally has done this…

In ballina houses are not cheap. Even in the 90’s the houses he was renting and the areas he was renting in ( when living up here ) would have been unaffordable on a pension. Blows my mind.
He has his hands in plenty of pies.

He has to keep up appearances in the public now with the 'hero' chair because of all the publicity about him and her being on 'carer's and disability' pensions - all about appearances with this animal and his 'innocent' wife

I know the exact house as I lived right near it for many years. When it was on the news recently I picked it straight away. Both my Mum and I regularly see them in Big W and Aldi. I went to school with their daughter so I spot them easily.
Great to have you join us Justyce. Would you know know whether school Facebook pages (or other Social media) are mentioning or discussing this case? I assume there must be a number of former pupils (and their parents) who interacted with Aka and his family. I wonder if any suspicions were aroused then?

I guess we only saw a bit of it in the video.

My first impression was it was a very modest house.
In ballina houses are not cheap. Even in the 90’s the houses he was renting and the areas he was renting in ( when living up here ) would have been unaffordable on a pension. Blows my mind.
Great to have you join us Justyce. Would you know know whether school Facebook pages (or other Social media) are mentioning or discussing this case? I assume there must be a number of former pupils (and their parents) who interacted with Aka and his family. I wonder if any suspicions were aroused then?
a few people I went to school with have no clue when I have told them what is going on with the inquest and investigation. I do see some posts in the Ballina community Facebook pages at times. Maite was in my grade at school but we weren’t ‘friends’ as such. But I remember she was in the popular group and was always travelling for swimming. I remember her always having money. But at the time I had no clue that her parents were on pensions. They lived in homes that had high rent as well, even my parents who both worked full time were not able to afford to live in the houses they lived in.

There are Belgian websites where you can mention someones social fraud. wondering if the team behind Sally has done this…

I reckon that and centrelink should be done. I don't know if anyone has dobbed him and DDH in yet or not. My cerntrelink mate hadn't heard of them, but doesn't work there anymore, so he can't help unfortunately

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd